Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Imagine sharing your go fund page every day and still not even at ยฃ4,000 when youโ€™ve supposedly got 1,017,000 followers ๐Ÿ˜‚ I see mummy and Matt have donated ยฃ50 today ๐Ÿ™„ Apparently he didnโ€™t even mention his marathon on TV today. Is that because heโ€™s going to flake on it or heโ€™s hoping to squeeze another 5 min appearance from it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
99.7 % of that total are bought bot followers. You can purchase them. How inane is that? ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Her wishing herself a happy 30th birthday on Instagram ๐Ÿคข I hope heโ€™s bought her a better cake than that for today. So far a bog standard bunch of flowers, a supermarket cake with a Christmas party hat and a bottle of champagne gifted from the hotel. Surely he must have arranged a surprise for when they get home?

Great minds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She got a happy birthday from Stacey Solomon! And she called her darling. Do they actually know each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

VC10

VIP Member
What a sad pathetic beg though. Couldn't live my life like that. Go be a man and do some bricklaying or something.
He could earn good money ; well the both of them could but both are intrinsically lazy

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Well I can FINALLY CONFIRM that Fakey wears a syrup!!! You can see the 'lace mesh' which is cut into shape then glued to the scalp. Look at what I've found! All that lying about a hair transplant!

This seriously needs to go on the WIKI.

WIG, WIG, DONG, DONG, DONG - RED ALERT!!

View attachment 1876546View attachment 1876552View attachment 1876553

Here's the place. Click on his friend Martin's video. It shows him having his wig fitted and glued!!!

View attachment 1876570
LOL the background looks like one of flaps NOT AT ALL edited pics.

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Just seen the birthday reel. As I thought it would be, itโ€™s as much about him featuring as her ๐Ÿ™„ loads of shots of her barely dressed (fortunately no flaps on show but very nearly ๐Ÿคฎ) and of course spud features but no sign of Freddie ๐Ÿ˜ก what a cunt he is
Absolutely disgusting that Freddie doesn't feature at all in that reel. Shows exactly how he feels about him. 100% jealous of a child. Sad, pathetic man child! Just when you think he can't get any worse he excels himself. Vile!

Honestly I hope he drowns in that pool
Me too!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Excited ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a week on an island with that cunt is enough to send me to suicide poor Sophie

Spend time together yet I guarantee he spends the whole time on Instagram taking selfieโ€™s on the beach and not even spending his honeymoon with his wife

only took the cunt two year to pay his one big holiday off no doubt gifted or borrowed the cash from mummy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Both cunts if you ask me. Hope they both row constantly! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So now NikNak the 'genius' is practising tying up shoe laces. Give it a rest will you ffs. By the look of Purdey giving him a wide berth, I bet that kid torments that cat. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Sick
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
Wtaf she writes about the characters in emmerdale before she films her unwanted soap scoops๐Ÿคฃ.So she was a manager in a shop 15 minutes from me poor staff๐ŸคฃI skipped his boring shit questions ๐Ÿ™„What a boring life sat in his dressing gown at 3 taking shit.His mum really needs to get a life but like her son think people actually give a shit about their boring lifeโ€™s .

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Sad bitch who spends the 30th in a hotel with her husband and kids and just has lunch

my 30th two years ago i booked a spa day for all my girls
the next day we went on holiday for a week and had the best time
I woke up my 30th and my friends had decorated the room with all bloons banners it was amazing and so many gifts with 30 on

we also had a 30th night out my friends got me a rose gold sash and tiara .

she clearly has no friends and is boring . what A shit way to hit 30 ๐Ÿ˜‚
To be fair I wasn't arsed about my 30th at all. Didn't think it was a big deal. I just had a spa day with my mum. Did more for my 40th. Hubby got me a balloon arch installed at home as a surprise, took me out for dinner and replaced a sentimental Tiffany necklace that had worn out with a new one. My friends then took me for lunch and a spa day as a surprise.
Doubt Flapz is doing any else this weekend. Will have to see if her friends organise anything. Unless they're not bothering because their belated honeymoon is coming up. Although she was asking for suggestions a while ago. Maybe as many have said, no freebies were presenting themselves.

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
How are they fitting 4 rooms up there? Itโ€™s tiny!! My brothers got a new build loft conversion but his is used as storage and has built in cupboards etc no way is it big enough for 4 rooms
Its 3 I think. 1 bedroom, bathroom and the other bedroom is going to be a dressing room

MrsG03

If they are not doing all inclusive for the Maldives they are going to end up with a massive bill when they check out. I know someone who went, thinking they had a bargain going B&B, went to check out and owed thousands! Unless of course they aren't going to do anything whilst there and only have breakfast and tap water!

• Haha

lizzolyn

VIP Member
What tv shows has he left to do? He only does reality tv shows and there's only really strictly left and I doubt very much they would have him.