Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lucyxxxx for the brilliant thread title.

A new year and a new thread!! What will the New Year bring for Ratboy? Panto is done and dusted now and the DWP are calling. Christmas Day and Boxing Day he spent filming crap then went to mummy's. They are now in Dubai on a grifted holiday. Let the fun commence Fakeys!!!!

Old thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolute weapons grade knobhead. Imagine seeing that goon prancing around when you're trying to relax on holiday!

322383357_1887942761547518_219363200906754936_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What about his “skydive” for charideeeeee??
Full of absolute shite this wankstain

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Him in the bath talking tit🤢🤢How many stories already god do they actually spend time as a couple or family without a phone.Zelda still doing soap scoops is embarrassing woman you did a poll they said a big bleeping no.He’s so horrid to look at and his smug arse face you could just punch.Why would you run a bath get your phone out and answer your own question freak 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he has sat drinking, gone to a fitness class ( i went on kangoo diva's insta he stayed for more of the class with others), done some boxing on the beach and is now having a soak in the bath are we sure flappy actually went with him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine saving up your money and looking forward to a New Years break away in Dubai from work and the stresses of life…then you end up on the same holiday as this grifter (well he’s the husband of the main grifter) acting like a bleeping useless twit desperate for attention. Them people are just sat down having a drink chilling as you do when you’re away and he’s dying for them to notice him, he’s dying for anyone to notice him because he‘s obsessed with himself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
He really does think he's a " celebrity " when will he accept he's a nobody . Nobody likes him and nobody knows who he is and he's no talent at all . He's jobless and on a freebie holiday from his influencer wanna be wife 🤣

Tragic mate ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine being in Dubai and still being bothered enough and taking time to reply in a nasty way to someone just stating facts in his vile manner. I think Jordan may beg to differ about the mates thing bro! 🤣🤣Remember he doesn't care about negative comments though guys! 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So he has sat drinking, gone to a fitness class ( i went on kangoo diva's insta he stayed for more of the class with others), done some boxing on the beach and is now having a soak in the bath are we sure flappy actually went with him?
All this in the first few hours of being there. That's more free time than most people get all week when they've taken their children!

Clearly the boys were dumped at kids' club first thing. He's doing what he wants as per and Flapz is grifting/vlogging.

I can just hear her now: "This is NOT a holiday, guys, it's a PR stay so I have to work for you guys, show you the hotel AND do my ads and outfits of the day. I'm soooo busy, guys!" 🙄

Imagine being in Dubai and still being bothered enough and taking time to reply in a nasty way to someone just stating facts in his vile manner. I think Jordan may beg to differ about the mates thing bro! 🤣🤣Remember he doesn't care about negative comments though guys! 🙈
He actually goes scouring through his mentions for anything he doesn't like so he can have the last word! Why doesn't he just ignore it? Note that he never responds to people blowing smoke up his arse, only to those that slag him off or dare to have a different opinion.

He needs a full time job ASAP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.