Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I don’t vote. Can try all you want fakey but you won’t block me. I’ll still be there watching and sharing my receipts for tattle and asa ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loft conversion update guys!!! OMG it's tiny and those windows open are death traps waiting to happen. They can't be bothered to put a stair gate on the main stairs!!

324710051_148539954651301_680352033827118286_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Loft conversion update guys!!! OMG it's tiny and those windows open are death traps waiting to happen. They can't be bothered to put a stair gate on the main stairs!!

View attachment 1877498
View attachment 1877499
View attachment 1877500
View attachment 1877501
View attachment 1877502
View attachment 1877503
View attachment 1877504
So basically the whole loft conversion is being done for them two. Their bedroom, their bathroom & their dressing room. So they’ll be at the top of the house while their kids will be on a floor below them. Is this normal? So if someone was to break in they’ll be out the way and the kids would be more vulnerable. Plus good luck stopping kids sneaking out when they’re older if they’ve not got no one to sneak past. As usual it’s all for them 😠

Reactions: 18
How are they fitting 4 rooms up there? It’s tiny!! My brothers got a new build loft conversion but his is used as storage and has built in cupboards etc no way is it big enough for 4 rooms

Reactions: 14
How are they fitting 4 rooms up there? It’s tiny!! My brothers got a new build loft conversion but his is used as storage and has built in cupboards etc no way is it big enough for 4 rooms
Its 3 I think. 1 bedroom, bathroom and the other bedroom is going to be a dressing room

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1877498
View attachment 1877499
View attachment 1877500
View attachment 1877501
View attachment 1877502
View attachment 1877503
View attachment 1877504
Omg what was the point can’t move in that ffs 😂

Thought Jake doesn’t care about what Others think about him 😂😂😂

I can assure you jake your not alright your the biggest bleep to walk the earth the most beggy and pathetic soul . Grow up be a dad be a husband and get a bleeping job you have no talent at all .

She is doing that annoying bleeping pointy finger thing that twit Hinch does 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He ain’t got a bleeping clue. ‘People are sad and angry but if we were all kinder, things would be better’. Read the bleeping room you absolute twit. People are sad and angry cos life is hard at the moment. Then you have these two wankers constantly bragging and showing off on Instagram about what they’re being given for free. duck off Fakey. I am kind but not to people who don’t deserve it. Also stop reading tattle if you can’t handle people having opinions on you. Enjoy tomorrow yet again using your dad and brother to get airtime and attention. I’m sure they’d be so proud that you constantly use their deaths just to try and stay in the ‘public’ eye 🤬

• Heart
So basically the whole loft conversion is being done for them two. Their bedroom, their bathroom & their dressing room. So they’ll be at the top of the house while their kids will be on a floor below them. Is this normal? So if someone was to break in they’ll be out the way and the kids would be more vulnerable. Plus good luck stopping kids sneaking out when they’re older if they’ve not got no one to sneak past. As usual it’s all for them 😠
Imagine there was a fire started downstairs everyone be dead before they knew about it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Imagine there was a fire started downstairs everyone be dead before they knew about it
Exactly. Never known parents that put their own needs constantly before their children. Well not good parents anyway. More important for them to have a dressing room and live their pretend braggy life on the gram than worry about the safety of their young children. If they have another baby will they be leaving he/she down there as well 🤯

• Wow
I'm at cheshire oaks a hot spot for z listers in Cheshire I come all the time . Anyway not seen one person on a phone filming themselves. Shows how sad his life is that he films his every move . 😴

What exactly is the nattative then is polly just getting him work by appearing on TV for 5 minutes talking about past work anxiety and his brothers death . Imagine being that bad you jave no actual talent it's true what Jimmy said in the jungle he has no talent he's not actually known for anything . Sad prick 🤣
I've been Cheshire oaks loads of times and never seen a zlister! Gutted 🤣 oh I tell a lie. I did see Gypsy King Paddy Doherty once. They had him there to look at some paving that needed replacing! Lol

• Haha
Exactly. Never known parents that put their own needs constantly before their children. Well not good parents anyway. More important for them to have a dressing room and live their pretend braggy life on the gram than worry about the safety of their young children. If they have another baby will they be leaving he/she down there as well 🤯
It's actually unthinkable. Why on earth would they leave young children on the floor lower if anything you would do the attic for one of the kids. Even Freddy is too young to sleep on the lower floor in my opinion.

I've been Cheshire oaks loads of times and never seen a zlister! Gutted 🤣 oh I tell a lie. I did see Gypsy King Paddy Doherty once. They had him there to look at some paving that needed replacing! Lol
The travelling trade paving 😂

• Haha
Or is this what his anxiety will be about on Lorraine tomorrow talking about trolls …
I think health anxiety will definitely be the dad/brother cancer narrative. Then he can also let the millions 🤭 of Lorraine viewers know he’s running the marathon for charity. He needs to do something to get his go fund page moving. Him sharing it daily certainly isn’t working 😂

Reactions: 12
I think health anxiety will definitely be the dad/brother cancer narrative. Then he can also let the millions 🤭 of Lorraine viewers know he’s running the marathon for charity. He needs to do something to get his go fund page moving. Him sharing it daily certainly isn’t working 😂
Now u have it. Make complete sense 🤭

Reactions: 11
He has Yang Sanpaku eyes! The bloke is psychotic with possible violent tendencies and indicates soullessness.

There are two types - Yin and Yang Sanpaku.

Notable people who have had Yin Sanpaku eyes (whites showing underneath the pupil) have met a very tragic demise ie Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Prince, Jim Morrison to name but a few. (Non-psychotic tendencies).

Notable people who have had Yang Sanpaku eyes (whites showing above the pupil) include murderers, psychopaths and in general violent people ie notable psychopaths including Charles Manson and Jimmy Savile set as a couple of prime examples. (Psychotic and violent tendencies).

I wanted to enlighten you about this as Sanpaku is extremely interesting and is quite a rareity - thankfully! A very interesting rabbit hole.

This photo of Fakey sent shivers down my spine. This is a VERY extreme case of Yang Sanpaku (three whites).

Screenshot_20230112-191659.png
Screenshot_20230112-191902~2.png
Screenshot_20230112-191911~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Personally I think Leo is to young to be left downstairs . Don’t understand why they would do that .
I couldn’t leave any of my kids and go sleep in the loft . If something happened or a break in or anything they wouldn’t hear anything .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.