Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a long flight for just a week isn’t it? Obviously couldn’t stretch to 10/14 nights.
I think Jake just thinks Maldives has one set of huts 😂
before Christmas he posted the maldives with the first picture that comes up on Google images before his wedding he also posted with a different picture of a different part of the Maldives . Clearly he takes the pictures from Google

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The date they are going is cheap .
this includes breakfast but some are only penny’s more for all inclusive
point is it’s not expensive and he’s had two years to pay it . Not to mention they apparently changed dates in other words it was never booked . It’s probably a oaymeant from sophies dad . My dad paid for my honeymoon .

he constantly thinks he’s above others and has money we all know the truth everything they do is gifted or budget . I noticed since footloose they have not had a meal out together at any fancy food places . They ain’t been going into London spending or any hotels . Also the only thing they have done in three months is have a gifted stay at his work cottage . Have a gifted stay in dubai . They are skint and it’s pathetic how they try prove us all wrong 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How much more can one couple beg it?
Flexing on the gram but about to claim universal credit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
joke time

knock knock!!
who’s there ?
Jake!
jake who ?
Jake quickenden of the antiques roadshow who’s got an appointment at 9 with debbie to sign on .
so can you let me in it’s raining 😆

oi I was thinking (dangerous for me) when our lil fakey quickancum applies for a job abd had to fill out alan application it will be the first time EVER he’s told the truth when it asks how many sick days in last year lol well cunts not had any work…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If they are not doing all inclusive for the Maldives they are going to end up with a massive bill when they check out. I know someone who went, thinking they had a bargain going B&B, went to check out and owed thousands! Unless of course they aren't going to do anything whilst there and only have breakfast and tap water!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
joke time

knock knock!!
who’s there ?
Jake!
jake who ?
Jake quickenden of the antiques roadshow who’s got an appointment at 9 with debbie to sign on .
so can you let me in it’s raining 😆

oi I was thinking (dangerous for me) when our lil fakey quickancum applies for a job abd had to fill out alan application it will be the first time EVER he’s told the truth when it asks how many sick days in last year lol well cunts not had any work…
Does his CV even fill one page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they are not doing all inclusive for the Maldives they are going to end up with a massive bill when they check out. I know someone who went, thinking they had a bargain going B&B, went to check out and owed thousands! Unless of course they aren't going to do anything whilst there and only have breakfast and tap water!
They’ll definitely do all inclusive ‘mate’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why even tweet idiot so full of himself .No job no money nothing about him likeable yeah right this year looking great not.See he’s done a article for the daily star what a complete tosser.
308B6F74-D8EB-467E-B2E5-6891FEB7A9AA.jpeg
EBE65632-FD1D-46AF-9511-E90016AF2066.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why even tweet idiot so full of himself .No job no money nothing about him likeable yeah right this year looking great not.See he’s done a article for the daily star what a complete tosser.View attachment 1871194View attachment 1871195
😂😂😂 we all knew he’d start on the DOI narrative. Called it weeks ago. Shows how pathetic he is. Don’t know anybody, apart from someone like his mate Katona, who would tag a tabloid newspaper/website on their stories, let alone speak to them 😂
Also is he actually wearing a ‘Gucci’ t shirt whilst doing that interview 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why even tweet idiot so full of himself .No job no money nothing about him likeable yeah right this year looking great not.See he’s done a article for the daily star what a complete tosser.View attachment 1871194View attachment 1871195
Yeah fakey please learn what a healthy relationship is because what you have with your beard is far from it. While on that topic, learn how to have a good healthy relationship with your step son and try treat him like your son too

Reactions: 12
If this marathon happens and I mean IF he’s the type of bellend to sprint off at the start with no pace and no plan. Trust me running a marathon is not for the faint hearted, there’s a saying “ Everything you want to learn about yourself, you can learn in 26.2 miles”. I went to some real dark places at around 19 miles it was bleeping tough, he will sprint off trying to look good and not finish im calling it now 👍🏽
I don’t think he has any idea what he has let himself for doing a marathon. I’ve done quite a few half marathons and after every one I’ve said never again 😆 so doing double that distance isn’t something to be taken lightly. I’d be more convinced he was training correctly if he showed proof on his watch (cue an incoming video)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.