Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuk, what a scummy article with him talking about excessive massages to his groin area. Isn't that the bird he shagged - Vanessa? I hope she had an STI check-up and extensive therapy afterwoods! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs! Stop shouting at the boy, stop calling him baby and stop using stupid words no wonder his speech is behind kid has no idea whether head is talking to him or just chatting his usual tit into his phone for a start get his attention by actually calling him Leo you knob

Reactions: 23
So basically Jake is just “ known “ if you can call it that for being a man who lost a brother and dad . Yes it’s sad but he’s absolutely using this to get noticed it’s vile . His mum lost them aswell a son and a man she was with in the past she doesn’t go to the papers every single week about it !!

how can he not see how bad he’s coming across and the reason for him being jobless . He has no talent he has not done anything in his life at all no career nothing he’s just been on three shows and begged it ever since . He’s worst than ex love island contestant s I mean at least after a year when they realise they are unpopular they duck off never to be heard about again

he’s just a cling on wanting in his words his big break …. Never going to happen like ever

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they are not doing all inclusive for the Maldives they are going to end up with a massive bill when they check out. I know someone who went, thinking they had a bargain going B&B, went to check out and owed thousands! Unless of course they aren't going to do anything whilst there and only have breakfast and tap water!
Flappy doesn't eat anyway, and he'll be going round tables begging for leftovers...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she’s had lots of questions why is she asking for more questions 🤔 🤨 🧐
I have a question for the haggard old bint.

What 'mother' constantly' leaves her other child out all the time? She disgusts me. I would never, ever leave ANY of my children out like she does. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, definitely running out of money-making ideas now. Next on their fucked-up agenda is having another baby. Yeah, good luck with that one. 🤣 Flapz bursts into tears about too many parcel deliveries, needs a 'PA' and he, well, he's just a total waste of oxygen full-stop.

Fred may as well move in with his dad at that point. Poor boy is invisible enough. #justice4fred

• Sick
Reactions: 16
@instashun - he's just replied to your message about 'free' gym wear. He's just 'bought' a new pair of trainers!! 😂

Screenshot_20230110-170903~2.png

Screenshot_20230110-170336~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Again ffs he is such a cock, he should go to a proper running store to have his gait checked…. Then they will try different trainers which suit his gait. Those fuckers will rub like a bastard and I’m totally here for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@instashun - he's just replied to your message about 'free' gym wear. He's just 'bought' a new pair of trainers!! 😂

View attachment 1871682
View attachment 1871683
View attachment 1871684
Jake you sad ugly horse faced bastard. Gt off our thread, yes you are unemployed and have too much time on your hands. Maybe teach the gremlin some things he's thick as tit. You are beyond sad. Not our fault no one like you or wants to employ you. Just duck off tiny dick. You ain't welcome here. Far too much time on your hands, funny as duck to watch tho. Downward spiral having to mention dead relatives and pay people to put you in the paper

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.