Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why even tweet idiot so full of himself .No job no money nothing about him likeable yeah right this year looking great not.See he’s done a article for the daily star what a complete tosser.View attachment 1871194View attachment 1871195
He is so strange nobody in the z lost world speaks to any papers bleeping hell he is embarrassing can’t he find a job so he has no option but to keep selling the story about his dead relatives he’s bleeping disgraceful

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 we all knew he’d start on the DOI narrative. Called it weeks ago. Shows how pathetic he is. Don’t know anybody, apart from someone like his mate Katona, who would tag a tabloid newspaper/website on their stories, let alone speak to them 😂
Also is he actually wearing a ‘Gucci’ t shirt whilst doing that interview 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Even Chris Hughes has stopped talking to him 😂😂 he’s a nobody

The Daily Star?

Now that is scraping the barrel. 😂😂😂
He’s jobless don’t forget 😂😂 he will sell himself for a bottle of wine and a tenner the scruff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here you go fakey if you care that much and want to help a quick google found the nhs in your area is desperate for a support worker to help. You always preach about helping others and seem clearly qualified in mental health so this job would be ideal for you… if you can manage more than 2 hours

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If he doesn’t get the honeymoon gifted then it’s paid for by wedding present money. He’s skint and we know it😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
he genuinely thinks if he goes selling his sob story to the papers he will get a job 😂
when will he realise he’s a nobody he’s no talent and nobody wants to employ him not even panto and that’s saying something because they employ any has been for a few quid 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone else mentioned this earlier but as he has no work lined up, has Jake decided to go down the Ashley Cain (knob) motivational morning BS now? Hoping to become some sort of inspiration to the masses? ‘Get up, do something’. Most people go to work you numpty.
Exactly. Easy for him and Ashley Cain to just tell followers to fix their mental health by doing hours of exercise a day when most people have to sort kids, house, work etc.

Also whilst going to gifted gyms, pools, massages, in free gym wear - Jake got gifted a sauna, punch bag, gym flooring, workout mirror etc

it’s ridiculous

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha my mum goes to the same gym as him in Colchester! Hilarious.
I would ask her to look out for him but she is nearly 80 and only just worked out how to send an email 😂
Trust me she won’t need to look out for him, he’ll be shouting into his phone and lighting the room up with those teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Loads of messages? Are you sure flappy? Or were they all telling you how tit your free stay looked 😂
You mean in order to get the free stay you have to do a hundred posts about the place that gifted you the stay

stupid witch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My bro in law flys to the Maldives a lot (he is a commercial pilot) and said that it’s literally a series of sandbars with a hotel on so very little to do unless you fly to a bigger island and also you’ll need to go on the game to pay the drinks bill if not all inclusive.
Is it worth doing a 12hr flight plus and other connections for just a week? You’ll lose 2 days and feel so jet lagged.
I hope the internet goes down while they’re there and they have to actually talk to one another 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He needs to be fuelling himself properly…at this point of my training I was hitting 15/16 miles I remember going out and running 23 miles on the Easter bank holiday before my marathon. I strava’d everything but what makes me laugh is we can track him if he is actually doing it and not bull tit his time etc because it will all be there in black and white!!
He is such a prick 🤣 and doesn’t have a bleeping clue it’s not all about pretending to run 7 miles 🤦‍♀️

He needs to be fuelling himself properly…at this point of my training I was hitting 15/16 miles I remember going out and running 23 miles on the Easter bank holiday before my marathon. I strava’d everything but what makes me laugh is we can track him if he is actually doing it and not bull tit his time etc because it will all be there in black and white!!
He is such a prick 🤣 and doesn’t have a bleeping clue it’s not all about pretending to run 7 miles 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
he genuinely thinks if he goes selling his sob story to the papers he will get a job 😂
when will he realise he’s a nobody he’s no talent and nobody wants to employ him not even panto and that’s saying something because they employ any has been for a few quid 😂😂
Why would anyone in the industry want to employ somebody who comes across so desperate, sells out to tabloid newspapers, totally unreliable, moans when he’s ‘working’ and constantly plays the grief/pity/sickness/woe is me card. If he can’t see why he’s not getting the job offers, he really is one deluded thick twit.

Loads of messages? Are you sure flappy? Or were they all telling you how tit your free stay looked 😂
As usual photo of her in her bikini with the chosen child 🤢😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Excited 😂😂 a week on an island with that bleep is enough to send me to suicide poor Sophie

Spend time together yet I guarantee he spends the whole time on Instagram taking selfie’s on the beach and not even spending his honeymoon with his wife

only took the bleep two year to pay his one big holiday off no doubt gifted or borrowed the cash from mummy 😂😂
Don't forget tattle, twitter and any other social media! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My bro in law flys to the Maldives a lot (he is a commercial pilot) and said that it’s literally a series of sandbars with a hotel on so very little to do unless you fly to a bigger island and also you’ll need to go on the game to pay the drinks bill if not all inclusive.
Is it worth doing a 12hr flight plus and other connections for just a week? You’ll lose 2 days and feel so jet lagged.
I hope the internet goes down while they’re there and they have to actually talk to one another 🤣😂
I hope the internet goes down because he’ll self combust if he can’t document everything on Insta or go on tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If they are not doing all inclusive for the Maldives they are going to end up with a massive bill when they check out. I know someone who went, thinking they had a bargain going B&B, went to check out and owed thousands! Unless of course they aren't going to do anything whilst there and only have breakfast and tap water!
He’ll do his usual fill up on breakfast and stuff some rolls and ham in his Gucci man bag for lunch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.