Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else mentioned this earlier but as he has no work lined up, has Jake decided to go down the Ashley Cain (knob) motivational morning BS now? Hoping to become some sort of inspiration to the masses? ‘Get up, do something’. Most people go to work you numpty.
I'm amazed this lazy bleep gets out of bed to take a tit, never mind his pretend marathons...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha my mum goes to the same gym as him in Colchester! Hilarious.
I would ask her to look out for him but she is nearly 80 and only just worked out how to send an email 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, this brain dead bleep is going down the Cashley Cain route of grifting and scamming....
Com on champ, my little lion.....
Spudtater will be hawked round like that poor child of Cain's to earn coin.
Charadees won't see a penny ...

I bet he poos in his spare weave then instructs that mangled daddy long-legs (not naturally lol) to Empty it
and omg they’ve only just come back from a holiday where they barely looked twice at the kids
Fucks sake. Love's young dream will be on his phone 24/7, and so will she.
In bed by 7pm, nothing to do, no money and all day to do it in...
They'll be at each others throats two days in ..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet he poos in his spare weave then instructs that mangled daddy long-legs (not naturally lol) to Empty it
and omg they’ve only just come back from a holiday where they barely looked twice at the kids
Yes because they never have any adult holidays do they 🙄 imagine being there and that loud mouthed attention seeking prick turns up 🤯 Let’s wait and see if this has been gifted as well 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So not only do the Daily Fail turn off comments when it suits (or are paid to 😉) they now appear to be filtering them. All positive comments for him on that article so far 🤢 No way has nobody not left a sarcastic comment. Not when you look at other articles on him with the comments left on. I just don’t understand what he hopes to get out of continually using grief for publicity and attention. Maybe he thinks cos he’s used the sob story on every reality show he’s been on, it will help him get another one. Still no mention of the marathon run and charity though? That will be the next ‘exclusive’ article he plugs 🙄
I shall leave a derogatory comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So he's started posting about his honeymoon, looks like he's coughing up for this one due to him mentioning it so far in advance! No bragging posts about the dubai holiday as we all now know his beard got it Gifted 🙄

20 days of honeymoon count down bragging whilst begging his minions to donate what they can to his cause. Read the room dick head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just over 900 likes on her post🤣4000 on his of Leo being a brat and allowing him to draw all over the highchair.No one cares and loving the fact people just don’t give a tit.Wonder if the honeymoon is a wedding present as no one gave gifts and the dull beige wedding of the year.Lisa having Leo how can we survive without our daily soap updates 🙄🙄What makes a grown arse woman think to come on every day to talk tit she’s even started apologising if she misses a day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excited 😂😂 a week on an island with that bleep is enough to send me to suicide poor Sophie

Yeah, this brain dead bleep is going down the Cashley Cain route of grifting and scamming....
Com on champ, my little lion.....
Spudtater will be hawked round like that poor child of Cain's to earn coin.
Charadees won't see a penny ...

Fucks sake. Love's young dream will be on his phone 24/7, and so will she.
In bed by 7pm, nothing to do, no money and all day to do it in...
They'll be at each others throats two days in ..
Spend time together yet I guarantee he spends the whole time on Instagram taking selfie’s on the beach and not even spending his honeymoon with his wife

only took the bleep two year to pay his one big holiday off no doubt gifted or borrowed the cash from mummy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excited 😂😂 a week on an island with that bleep is enough to send me to suicide poor Sophie

Spend time together yet I guarantee he spends the whole time on Instagram taking selfie’s on the beach and not even spending his honeymoon with his wife

only took the bleep two year to pay his one big holiday off no doubt gifted or borrowed the cash from mummy 😂😂
Both cunts if you ask me. Hope they both row constantly! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So he's started posting about his honeymoon, looks like he's coughing up for this one due to him mentioning it so far in advance! No bragging posts about the dubai holiday as we all now know his beard got it Gifted 🙄

20 days of honeymoon count down bragging whilst begging his minions to donate what they can to his cause. Read the room dick head.
Yes a charity that means so much to him because it’s what his dead family members died from yet he only donated £10 out his own money the horrible bleep he knocks me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.