Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s show where Freddy goes to school😡Truly alarming how little privacy these two kids have.Give your head a wobble dick head stop filming and also as if you ran 7 miles idiot.
BA73D631-6A4F-4D51-828E-DA3A9F4774DF.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So another poxy reel incoming from Flapz for the PR Stay from Poundland! 😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not even 9am and he’s already sharing his go fund link yet again. Sharing his reel of Leo yet again because the likes are so poor on it and then filming Spud who actually puts his arms up to Flappy for a cuddle but Fakey chooses to ignore it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That kid's certainly fucked in life if he's his 'mini me' that's for sure! 'Menice'....... learn to spell bro!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So he's managed to get himself out of bed and started running like a little girl again. Definitely reckon the 'work' last night was a poxy ad for either Tesco or Hello Fresh!

Hurry up for the ice cream van!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
THREE HOURS 30 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 alright Mo Farah calm down 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he chats so much tit I trained for a whole year and ran a sub 4.5 bleeping head he is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If this marathon happens and I mean IF he’s the type of bellend to sprint off at the start with no pace and no plan. Trust me running a marathon is not for the faint hearted, there’s a saying “ Everything you want to learn about yourself, you can learn in 26.2 miles”. I went to some real dark places at around 19 miles it was bleeping tough, he will sprint off trying to look good and not finish im calling it now 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let’s show where Freddy goes to school😡Truly alarming how little privacy these two kids have.Give your head a wobble dick head stop filming and also as if you ran 7 miles idiot.View attachment 1870571
Fuming this is disgusting! where is his bleeping daft mother ? who should be making sure the kids are safe at ALL times. I wouldn’t trust them to look after a fookin goldfish.

• Angry
Now Flapz is getting on the 'charidee' bandwagon - looks like a scam to me.

324396626_576184437212602_8134217166826539990_n.jpg

Fuming this is disgusting! where is his bleeping daft mother ? who should be making sure the kids are safe at ALL times. I wouldn’t trust them to look after a fookin goldfish.
Not the first time this has happened Rob. She's just as bad. The pair of them are thick as pigshit!

• Haha
Let’s show where Freddy goes to school😡Truly alarming how little privacy these two kids have.Give your head a wobble dick head stop filming and also as if you ran 7 miles idiot.View attachment 1870571
If he was running all this much he’d have a fitness watch and he posting or starve like everyone els

Also the fake motivational speech whilst running. Who did he spend 5 minutes with the other week. Straight out of the Ashley Cain check list.

• Heart
Still convinced his ‘work’ last night was a hello fresh ad with Flappy 😂 and depending when his honeymoon actually is, the fact he’s started following the Brit awards, I think that’s his next goal 😂 Did he get any work off the back of his red carpet appearances at the NTAs and POB awards? No I didn’t think so and let’s be honest the guest list for the Brits is more about actual artists not the few z listers that attend.

I think that’s why he’s started following him. A few people have posted RK on here and said is he talking about Fakey. Fakey would see it on here and paranoia would have sunk in. I bet he wouldn’t have the guts to call Russell out though the way he did when Laura Anderson stopped following him 🤭
He won’t get VIP or duck all at the brits 😂😂

who the duck would give a tit about Jake quickenden when you have real talent in the building . He’s a laughing stock . He will be sat at the back and have to pay for his own tickets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flapz is back at the gym and tagging David Lloyd in now. I bet she's bagged a freebie, the utter beg.

325215492_1273233639906808_6422596352284048401_n.jpg

• Sick
🐔Both a pair of arseholes. ..As for Nik Nak didn't even want him wanted her. Miserable looking sour faced little demon...Going back to Happy Valley ttfn all xxx.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m calling bingo he is trying to follow cashleys scams with Charidee. They both are irrelevant and using dead love ones to get back on the Z list . bleeping scumbags

• Angry
He won’t get VIP or duck all at the brits 😂😂

who the duck would give a tit about Jake quickenden when you have real talent in the building . He’s a laughing stock . He will be sat at the back and have to pay for his own tickets 😂
He should have hunted Adam (ITS) down when he was in Dubai. He bought a box last year. Then again he was the sort of person Fakey was taking the piss out of about being there so maybe not. Also the fact Flappy got dumped after one edit and does no advertising for them at all now, maybe that’s another relationship that’s bridges are definitely burnt 🤭

• Haha
So another poxy reel incoming from Flapz for the PR Stay from Poundland! 😴😴

View attachment 1870582
When z listers get a gifted stay it’s usually just that gifted and they don’t have to post about the place and tag them in every post and then do a reel about the stay . It’s clear she begged for this stay and because she is hardly even a z lister they made her do more .. tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone else mentioned this earlier but as he has no work lined up, has Jake decided to go down the Ashley Cain (knob) motivational morning BS now? Hoping to become some sort of inspiration to the masses? ‘Get up, do something’. Most people go to work you numpty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.