Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smoking and drinking but wants to run for charity the only run he be doing is to get more booze. Definitely need to keep an eye on his gfm 👀

Reactions: 16
I've just stumbled across this video of when Fakey was taking the piss out of Dubai influencers early last year. My my, what a hypocrite! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just stumbled across this video of when Fakey was taking the piss out of Dubai influencers early last year. My my, what a hypocrite! 💯

"Taking the piss".....now he's one of them! Oh how the "mighty" have fallen....

I see that he is a guest speaker at the Baby Show on 15th May then he has his [soon to be cancelled] Big Night Out on 15th September. Two days of work out of a possible 365. I bet he's hammering those gummies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had my weekly snout on his account from my partners phone and notice he’s started following Russell Kane, who we’ve mentioned on here many times because he likes taking the piss out of Insta huns/influencers and the Brit Awards 🙄. Is that the next red carpet event he wants Polly to get for him 🙄 It really is laughable how hypocritical he is. He took the piss out of influencers. He then desperately tried to become one but that failed, so he has made do with just marrying a wannabe one instead. Same as the Brits. I distinctively remember him last year saying how much a box would cost, why would you bother and he’d much rather be at home anyway 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell imagine being a new parent at the baby show and taking advice from QJQ! there'll be a generation of Leo inspired babies and toddlers 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell imagine being a new parent at the baby show and taking advice from QJQ! there'll be a generation of Leo inspired babies and toddlers 😬🤣
Wonder what they’d think if they saw the pictures with him showing Spud how to put a plastic bag over his head 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Very quiet this morning probably still asleep lazy wanker love how he said with DOI and Love Island starting there's no reason to go out no the truth is you don't even have a pub gig no red carpet appearances nothing! Dont think he worked last night either and only 3,000 likes on the latest post of spud what was that crap about thimgs getting ran into in 2023? Not really though eh?

Funny how the tables have turned and the exact same has happened him. Off to dubai lost followers 😂
Skint and jobless he can’t even become a influencer because nobody would give a tit hes to old . Like flappy she’s old and irrelevant she hardly gets work . She gets work with company’s nobody uses 😂

tesco I think she got when she did the in the style edit they probably thought she was popular clearly not 😂

Very quiet this morning probably still asleep lazy wanker love how he said with DOI and Love Island starting there's no reason to go out no the truth is you don't even have a pub gig no red carpet appearances nothing! Dont think he worked last night either and only 3,000 likes on the latest post of spud what was that crap about thimgs getting ran into in 2023? Not really though eh?
It’s all the alcohol he’s drinking every night . He will wake up at mid day we know him so well …
that’s unless flappy reads here and goes wake him up to post because she worried we all know they are pissheads and it don’t look good whilst having kids 😂

"Taking the piss".....now he's one of them! Oh how the "mighty" have fallen....

I see that he is a guest speaker at the Baby Show on 15th May then he has his [soon to be cancelled] Big Night Out on 15th September. Two days of work out of a possible 365. I bet he's hammering those gummies.
Yes he’s had that booked since last year when he was suppose to attend but didn’t turn up 😂

not that any mums actually cared that he didn’t attend .

he’s also attending a beauty open event for college girls 😂😂 how bleeping creepy and sad and desperate can one man be

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Who does he think he is cashly Kane with his motivation while running. Please stop it's so embarrassing 😖

• Heart
  • Sick
Just had my weekly snout on his account from my partners phone and notice he’s started following Russell Kane, who we’ve mentioned on here many times because he likes taking the piss out of Insta huns/influencers and the Brit Awards 🙄. Is that the next red carpet event he wants Polly to get for him 🙄 It really is laughable how hypocritical he is. He took the piss out of influencers. He then desperately tried to become one but that failed, so he has made do with just marrying a wannabe one instead. Same as the Brits. I distinctively remember him last year saying how much a box would cost, why would you bother and he’d much rather be at home anyway 🤥😂
Russell Kane takes the piss out of the Jakes of the world. Jake better grow some thicker skin if he’s following him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still convinced his ‘work’ last night was a hello fresh ad with Flappy 😂 and depending when his honeymoon actually is, the fact he’s started following the Brit awards, I think that’s his next goal 😂 Did he get any work off the back of his red carpet appearances at the NTAs and POB awards? No I didn’t think so and let’s be honest the guest list for the Brits is more about actual artists not the few z listers that attend.

Russell Kane takes the piss out of the Jakes of the world. Jake better grow some thicker skin if he’s following him
I think that’s why he’s started following him. A few people have posted RK on here and said is he talking about Fakey. Fakey would see it on here and paranoia would have sunk in. I bet he wouldn’t have the guts to call Russell out though the way he did when Laura Anderson stopped following him 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.