Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eye soy with my little eye something begging with W

pissheads . They drink every day they clearly have an issue
Well spotted there!!! So much for the 'Marathon training'. Copious amounts of booze and fags. No wonder he was out of breath going up to the loft!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The 'mum juice' is flowing! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

View attachment 1869515
I don’t care what anybody says they drink every day and it’s not acceptable
my health visitor said you don’t both drink only one parent and one sober parent in case of emergencies like kids take poorly and need to go hospital .

it’s Monday he has no job and the kids have school it’s a normal week day so tell me why he’s drinking wine ???

both pissheads me and my husband don’t drink on weekdays as I’m sure most couples don’t with kids . The wine glass from last night is on the drainer I just posted it so it’s yet another night drinking . Not to mention the ammount off bottles all over the house

• Sad
Reactions: 21

bleeping hell, Fake- give it a rest, will you? Poppy's working overtime keeping him in the sidebar of shame 🙄
Given me a good laugh reading that 🤭 ignores negative comments and doesn’t bite back now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thing is does he really think this will help him get work. Who will want to employ someone who still uses the deaths of his dad and brother years ago just to get some attention? As an employer it would be a definite no. I’d think if he still is that sensitive about it, he obviously can’t cope with everyday life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

bleeping hell, Fake- give it a rest, will you? Poppy's working overtime keeping him in the sidebar of shame 🙄
Oh FFS! He's like a broken bleeping record. The same old photos regurgitated again as well. He probably had NOTHING to do with either of them much hence the lack of more recent photos. As for the comments about 'trolls' being at home 'trolling' is telling the truth being a troll - no it isn't. He's at home more than anybody and he's the biggest 'troll' ever, the grief thieving, self-pitying bleep. I'm off to punch a wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello fresh advert that is then.
Jake shoving camera in her face when he could at least grate the cheese. Leaning over two hot pans to grate cheese when you have a work top next to you… are these two actually adults
I thought that..why the duck is she grating cheese like that. If either of them had a brain. Ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Oh FFS! He's like a broken bleeping record. The same old photos regurgitated again as well. He probably had NOTHING to do with either of them much hence the lack of more recent photos. As for the comments about 'trolls' being at home 'trolling' is telling the truth being a troll - no it isn't. He's at home more than anybody and he's the biggest 'troll' ever, the grief thieving, self-pitying bleep. I'm off to punch a wall.

He’s like one of them people who go on and on about an illness like Louis Thompson and you wanna just grab them and tell them to shut the duck up sick off hearing about it 😂

how many times do we need to hear about his dead relatives ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also his constant commenting on SS insta..hoping to scrape some of her following in. We see you Fakey you sad, desperate haggard old man.

• Sick
  • Haha
As I said before RatBoy, you've got more chance of eating this than running one you grief thieving, unemployed, bleeping pisshead. Somebody needs to monitor the funds on that GoFundMe of yours as well. 💯

You're charitable? Not a bleeping chance 'mate'. What a bleeping joke you are! Get a bleeping job you utter wasteman. 🤬

Screenshot_20230109-211251~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Working as a grief ambassador..??? 😂😂

He wouldn't know work if it hit him in those bloody teeth (hard, several times for good luck)

Absolute bleep.

• Haha
If he’s so arsed about grief why doesn’t he just go see somebody about it

because he isn’t grieving he just wants followers and to make money of his dead relatives he’s sick !!

every week he sells story’s about his dead relatives to papers for a small fee he’s disgusting 🤯

• Heart
If he’s so arsed about grief why doesn’t he just go see somebody about it

because he isn’t grieving he just wants followers and to make money of his dead relatives he’s sick !!

every week he sells story’s about his dead relatives to papers for a small fee he’s disgusting 🤯
🤫 don’t mention it he’s forgot they are dead since he’s been in dubai 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t care what anybody says they drink every day and it’s not acceptable
my health visitor said you don’t both drink only one parent and one sober parent in case of emergencies like kids take poorly and need to go hospital .

it’s Monday he has no job and the kids have school it’s a normal week day so tell me why he’s drinking wine ???

both pissheads me and my husband don’t drink on weekdays as I’m sure most couples don’t with kids . The wine glass from last night is on the drainer I just posted it so it’s yet another night drinking . Not to mention the ammount off bottles all over the house
Pair of selfish pricks

Reactions: 14
At this point he is beyond embarrassment he really is the saddest sack of tit ever and why the hell are the fail calling it an exclusive? It's right up there with his grief narrative-churned out once a week! How do flap and Zelda just let him go on with this same tit all the time i would be so ashamed if that was my partner/son

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So not only do the Daily Fail turn off comments when it suits (or are paid to 😉) they now appear to be filtering them. All positive comments for him on that article so far 🤢 No way has nobody not left a sarcastic comment. Not when you look at other articles on him with the comments left on. I just don’t understand what he hopes to get out of continually using grief for publicity and attention. Maybe he thinks cos he’s used the sob story on every reality show he’s been on, it will help him get another one. Still no mention of the marathon run and charity though? That will be the next ‘exclusive’ article he plugs 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reminded me of that scene in Mrs doubtfire when she's leaning over the stove. Why would you not just move the bowl 🙄.
How are their teeth not stained the amount of red wine they get through.
Can't believe she does everything while he just dicks about talking tit and making crap jokes

Reactions: 20
Love island is starting a week today, wonder how long it'll be before he's slating the female contestants that are pretty much half his age 🫠

• Sick
  • Haha
So not only do the Daily Fail turn off comments when it suits (or are paid to 😉) they now appear to be filtering them. All positive comments for him on that article so far 🤢 No way has nobody not left a sarcastic comment. Not when you look at other articles on him with the comments left on. I just don’t understand what he hopes to get out of continually using grief for publicity and attention. Maybe he thinks cos he’s used the sob story on every reality show he’s been on, it will help him get another one. Still no mention of the marathon run and charity though? That will be the next ‘exclusive’ article he plugs 🙄
I noticed that too- sad twit has obviously paid them.

Edit from my previous post: I meant Polly not Poppy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.