Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope our Duchess is okay..she's not been on since before Christmas I don't think?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I keep forgetting about the chat thread and then I can't remember how to get on it xx
Put on your watch list. x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always catch up on threads via watch list then notifications find it easier x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope the alarm went off and the owner came out. Teach your child 'don't touch what isn't yours!'.

View attachment 1846184
So disrespectful. My son loves looking at all the cars here, but we only let him look and not touch as they’re not ours. It’s not bleeping hard, I can get my 2 year old to respect other people’s property, I’m sure Fred would understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that how skint he is he's conning the pu lic no doubt hide half the funds like cashless cain 🤣

I'm not convinced with this at all I doubt the funds will even hit the bank . Freebie holiday and suddenly he's begging for donations t9 a just giving page nah that's dodgy as duck
Am I right in thinking Just Giving doesn’t go direct to the charity? A but like Miss Greedy with her sale of her dress and Ashley Cains dodgy fundraising?

View attachment 1845936

These bleeping pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I bleeping hate him.
He’s prob been training just not shown it. Kate lawler did the same yet clearly had trained… got sympathy donations …

Reactions: 18
Jealous much? No matter what I do, I just can't get that all elusive block ☹
🐔Mention my name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told him his feet were dirty rotten like him so he blocked me but I can still secretly see what he gets up to under another name hahahaha.x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Marked the post not the story one for asa
Plus she’s really sneaky the way she marks her grid posts. The ‘pr stay’ should be on a separate line, hashtagged and a lot clearer than that. Anyway reported 👍🏻 ASA are going to be well pissed off with me by the end of this week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So his new obsession/narrative is the marathon. Surely he should be looking for a proper paid job or is he happy to just be Flappys witch now 😂 He’ll struggle with marathon training by itself. No way will he be able to ‘work’ at the same time. Apparently £1,000 raised already but fails to mention over a fifth of that is just from him/her 😂
Anyway 38 stories since being in Dubai. Normal service has resumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1845936

These bleeping pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I bleeping hate him.
Yeah I know someone who does it every year. In under 3 hours and even he was saying he needs to start preparing soon. Fakey is going to struggle big time. I've never seen him do any running just boxing

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.