Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't Flaps at all that put that money in. Most probably Nanny QVC from Leo! 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thnk it was fakey himself. Notice the double exclamation marks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done to @Lucyxxxx for the brilliant thread title.

A new year and a new thread!! What will the New Year bring for Ratboy? Panto is done and dusted now and the DWP are calling. Christmas Day and Boxing Day he spent filming crap then went to mummy's. They are now in Dubai on a grifted holiday. Let the fun commence Fakeys!!!!

Old thread:

View attachment 1845664
View attachment 1845665
View attachment 1845666
Why does he drink like that? That's not normal. Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not ONE charitable bone in your bleeping heathen, selfish body Ratboy. Poison runs through your veins. The Marathon and fund-raising is not sitting right with me at all whilst you're sitting in a 5* gifted all-inclusive hotel pretending to be righteous. You are only doing this to stay relevant and to get your name back out there You have milked your father and brother's deaths until you can't possibly milk it anymore. Your whole life is a bleeping sham and your Judgement Day will arrive for you this year. As I said, 2023 will not be your year. Karma is fast approaching.

You make us bleeping sick and you are running out of ideas to stay relevant. Face facts - you're not. You are finished. Your donation says it all.

Scumbag.

Screenshot_20230101-163427~2.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What self respecting ‘man’ takes his ladies Gucci backpack out with him to dinner 😂 Just waiting to see him wearing the matching combo of the backpack and loafers together now 😂🤢 Love how he’s making her pr trip all about his supposed marathon. Seriously he can’t bear anyone getting any sort of attention that takes it away from him

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1845936

These bleeping pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I bleeping hate him.
Do you usually donate to your own Just Giving page? Fair enough if you’ve raised money via a bake sale or something but just randomly donating.
He’ll won’t complete the London Marathon not a chance I’ll be surprised if he even reaches the starting line.
Good luck with your marathon @BishBashBosh81.

Reactions: 19
Just shows how thick she is she’s donated £250 anonymously but commented Go daddy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As mentioned before, we think he's an alcoholic. Note the continuous scratching and erratic mood swings etc.
No I mean the way he actually drinks. I think its cos of those teeth. He has to tip it into his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The owner of that Lambo needs to be running Jake over in it ar 100mph!!

allowing Fred's to leave his mitts on it.. who does that?? Have some bleeping respect for other peoples things.

He'd go apeshit if that was actually his car!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you usually donate to your own Just Giving page? Fair enough if you’ve raised money via a bake sale or something but just randomly donating.
He’ll won’t complete the London Marathon not a chance I’ll be surprised if he even reaches the starting line.
Good luck with your marathon @BishBashBosh81.
Thank you!
The only time I’ve ever donated to my own Just Giving page is if I’ve collected cash and I’m paying it into the page, BUT I will ALWAYS put it in the name/names of the people who donated, never in my own name! If I did a raffle/bake sale/quiz etc or anything like that I‘d put it as ‘Raffle’ etc, still not in my own name!

edited to add more info.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope the alarm went off and the owner came out. Teach your child 'don't touch what isn't yours!'.

323310786_572537928050797_4256703627109968500_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mint holiday for the kids so far this mind, watching him tit about. They could have done that at home.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.