Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he’s on a mission to give himself a round of applause.His brothers been dead 11years and this is probably the first thing he’s done to bring awareness.I honestly hate this prick he’s so self absorbed and any attention he gets makes him so bleeping happy it’s sickening to see.As for blocking someone for liking a comment sad twit away on a free holiday and more interested in stalking what others think of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah I know someone who does it every year. In under 3 hours and even he was saying he needs to start preparing soon. Fakey is going to struggle big time. I've never seen him do any running just boxing
He runs like a little girl!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy New Year Fakeys🎉🎊 may 2023 be good to you all😘

Now this bleeping holiday🙄🙄🙄 grifted stay it is as someone called, tattle bingo😆😆😆 he really is a lazy selfish prick isn't he. Spent 5 minutes with Warwick and Fred then off for an exercise class and boxing. Then a long soak in the bath, bleeping hell if I was flappy I would be bleeping raging🤬🤬🤬 and how many bleeping stories since they arrived ffs😳😳🤪 I would love to smash his bleeping face in the big nosed, wig wearing, ugly Turkey toothed twit👊👊👊 and my 12 year old daughter has a better boxing stance than you fakey you absolute tool🤪🤪🤪.
Ooh they'll be in the room from 7.30 onwards cos Warwick needs to sleep like in Ibiza, just take him out in a buggy you bleeping morons🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would not give this parasite one damn penny. I hope he fails spectacularly regarding this 'marathon' and shows himself up for what he really is. This 'fundraising' and being 'charitable' is a load of bollocks.

322800687_872011697584745_4296260976063189811_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Are those overly tight trousers 🤢 the ones he wore for his registry office wedding?

So, obviously been on the phone to Polly asking her to get him on as much tv and radio as possible talking about how amazing he is doing a marathon for a cancer charity also i am still chuckling to myself at the irony of him saying to someone fancy being so spiteful you make nasty comments to someone you dont know i mean talk about pot and kettle is he really that thick?

So, obviously been on the phone to Polly asking her to get him on as much tv and radio as possible talking about how amazing he is doing a marathon for a cancer charity also i am still chuckling to myself at the irony of him saying to someone fancy being so spiteful you make nasty comments to someone you dont know i mean talk about pot and kettle is he really that thick?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He really is a prize bleep and when we think he can’t go any lower he’s now flogging his dead brother yet again for his 5 minutes.His mum should be ashamed of herself allowing this to happen year after year.I have no words for this grief thief and what he will do to stay in the news really sickens me😡He comments on others posts and gets so aggressive when someone questions his stupid remarks.Been working 7 months Jesus his timeline changes daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔Marathon...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nearly pissed myself, no chance, another whim,
❄🍷❄🍷🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolute weapons grade knobhead. Imagine seeing that goon prancing around when you're trying to relax on holiday!

View attachment 1845690
View attachment 1845691
View attachment 1845692
View attachment 1845694
View attachment 1845695
View attachment 1845696
So family holiday means the whole family have to follow Jake around filming him doing what he wants. Why is Fred not being taken to things he’ll enjoy instead of having to say “I’ve started” (filming)
just shows how contrived jakes videos are that he’s checking Fred is filming first, nothing is candid

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is it me or has he never mentioned Sarcoma before, yes he's mentioned his brother died of cancer but I don't recall specifics.

But in all honestly, this SCREAMS of desperation to stay some sort of relevant, he could have done this charity work years ago when he riding high think how much he would have raised but instead he thought he was too good to lower himself.

So from now until April is going to be yet again rinse and repeat "beggy beggy beggy" followed by snippets of TV/ radio appearances plugging his dead brother.

How anyone can enjoy this car crash and worse donate to it I don't know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1845936

These bleeping pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I bleeping hate him.
Can you imagine the whining we are going to get after it about how sore he is.

donating £10 to your own charity as well. Wouldn’t have bothered mate

Is it me or has he never mentioned Sarcoma before, yes he's mentioned his brother died of cancer but I don't recall specifics.

But in all honestly, this SCREAMS of desperation to stay some sort of relevant, he could have done this charity work years ago when he riding high think how much he would have raised but instead he thought he was too good to lower himself.

So from now until April is going to be yet again rinse and repeat "beggy beggy beggy" followed by snippets of TV/ radio appearances plugging his dead brother.

How anyone can enjoy this car crash and worse donate to it I don't know.
He’s meant to be an ambassador for them. He mentioned them once when he released a single and said money was going to them. But that was because he thought more people would buy if it was for charity and would get him publicity - think it raised a couple of grand.

this marathon fundraiser will be an interesting tell on just how popular he is
His problem with the marathon is lots of celebs do it so even then he won’t be getting tons of publicity

• Haha
Can you imagine the whining we are going to get after it about how sore he is.

donating £10 to your own charity as well. Wouldn’t have bothered mate

He’s meant to be an ambassador for them. He mentioned them once when he released a single and said money was going to them. But that was because he thought more people would buy if it was for charity and would get him publicity - think it raised a couple of grand.

this marathon fundraiser will be an interesting tell on just how popular he is
His problem with the marathon is lots of celebs do it so even then he won’t be getting tons of publicity
I mean if he was really serious about doing this marathon, he'd have the Just Giving link in his Instagram bio....and once he's caught up with this thread, it will magically appear there 😉

He will start to lay the foundations a good week before the marathon: sore throat, sore back, coughing, etc. He thinks we are as thick as he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
As people have said he is doing this charity thing so he doesn't get backlash for being aeay in a free trip yet again. Hope people aren't stupid and can see through the ugly bastard. Also he wants to be back in the public eye, he will try Nd get on every daytime show going, bragging about his charity work. Surely these programmes can see that he isn't the only one doing it and don't give him airtime. Either way if he does get airtime, it won't be a lot of money and will be fleeting as once the marathon is done he will be back to searching for a new thing to get him airtime. I will say it again he is absolutely pathetic. Even his wife's free holiday he is sitting reading tattle an on Instagram and doing agony aunt in the bath. Jake you will never ever be happy because what you want you will never have. You don't enjoy these holidays, you enjoy showing off that you are away but no one bleeping cares about you're crappy fake life it's just fun to take the piss. Go away as much as you can, skint yourself to prove a point but you still won't be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm still laughing a Marathon......he couldn't even do Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins :ROFLMAO: had a little injury and went home 🤣 Oh this has made my night....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.