Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on holiday and he is lying in the bath talking to his phone!!
Because he has no life he's a sad act

His phone is his life and he's addicted to social media . Sophie would be better off leaving the kids in the freebie h9tel with him and taking herself into the nightlife and bag a shag to turn her sour face frown upside down 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine being in Dubai and still being bothered enough and taking time to reply in a nasty way to someone just stating facts in his vile manner. I think Jordan may beg to differ about the mates thing bro! 🤣🤣Remember he doesn't care about negative comments though guys! 🙈
And no jake your not deserving of any success because your a nobody and to be successful tou first need a talent and to get of your lazy arse 💯 🤷 👌 🙂

Nobody likes you and you failed at x factor and didn't win I'm a celeb and your only way to get on TV now is to use your dead family members you pathetic twit . You have NO talent that's why you get no work you daft bleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🐔 Hope he breaks his bleeping neck the prize bleep.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine blocking someone for liking a comment but claiming you don’t care? Yeah we believe you fakey 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That vid of him bouncing round like a twit and catching the ball? I like to imagine those 2 people sitting in the background sideways glancing at him and then saying to each other "just look at that bleeping prick". Cos that's what I'd be saying if it was me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sitting in a bath, talking into his phone chatting absolute bollocks, not spending quality time with his beard on a grifted holiday! What the duck is going on?

How the duck can people live their lives like this? I pity them.

322927261_1319313568889430_8040900111639990627_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That surely must be one of Flapz's tops. It's too small. As for him completing the London Marathon bring it on. He will never do it!!! Don't forget about his bad back, hip and neck eh?

323155770_929245011818595_5859590770487983335_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So Freddie should be back at school this week I’m assuming because it’s a “pr trip” that will give him the allowance to stay off. Meanwhile normal parents worry about taking the kids away in term time when it’s affordable incase they’re fined 🤦‍♀️ He will have nothing else better to do with his time now

Reactions: 18
CF8E3B40-0C54-45E0-B0D1-42801F0D4F36.jpeg

These bleeping pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I bleeping hate him.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
bleeping £10 tight arse pig.The same brother you have three pictures in total and boy he’s cashed in on his death the past two months.Is truly sickening that’s he’s dined out on this young lads death for years.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.