Fakeys Assemble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a few recent posts on the QJQ threads, I thought it would be nice for us to have an off topic place for us to chat about life, share news, get support, etc etc!

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I won’t take credit, someone mentioned it a few threads back (can’t remember who sorry!) but thought it would be nice 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I won’t take credit, someone mentioned it a few threads back (can’t remember who sorry!) but thought it would be nice 😊😊
I’ll take the credit lol ☺ I mentioned we have one for the Marcus Mitchell thread to to talk off topic stuff and and not derail the main thread :ROFLMAO: however I can’t take the credit for whoever thought of that, it was someone from the MM thread. Its a great idea though. Thank you for setting it up @calmyourritas x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its a pissy rainy day in Dublin today Fakeys! Its like bleeping winter il never get out to hoover my garden now 😂 Il pass on the joint @Lucyxxxx , you and @CrazyBaldhead work away , il stick to my tabs thank you for the offer though lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll take the credit lol ☺ I mentioned we have one for the Marcus Mitchell thread to to talk off topic stuff and and not derail the main thread :ROFLMAO: however I can’t take the credit for whoever thought of that, it was someone from the MM thread. Its a great idea though. Thank you for setting it up @calmyourritas x
Aww sorry Duchess I do remember this now, please accept my sincere apologies ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s quite mild today in Greater Manchester, gutted I didn’t put a wash on and have it drying outside whilst I am working from home today. You live and learn ☺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s quite mild today in Greater Manchester, gutted I didn’t put a wash on and have it drying outside whilst I am working from home today. You live and learn ☺
I’m near the east coast, washing’s on the line and drying slowly

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.