Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Imagine saving up your money and looking forward to a New Years break away in Dubai from work and the stresses of life…then you end up on the same holiday as this grifter (well he’s the husband of the main grifter) acting like a fucking useless twat desperate for attention. Them people are just sat down having a drink chilling as you do when you’re away and he’s dying for them to notice him, he’s dying for anyone to notice him because he‘s obsessed with himself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

stargirl23

VIP Member
Imagine blocking someone for liking a comment but claiming you don’t care? Yeah we believe you fakey 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 38

riddleme89

VIP Member
He really does think he's a " celebrity " when will he accept he's a nobody . Nobody likes him and nobody knows who he is and he's no talent at all . He's jobless and on a freebie holiday from his influencer wanna be wife 🤣

Tragic mate ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Morning all! Do not panic absolutely no need for alarm because i can officially confirm he is wearing the black shorts AGAIN!!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

gagzi

VIP Member
Imagine being in Dubai and still being bothered enough and taking time to reply in a nasty way to someone just stating facts in his vile manner. I think Jordan may beg to differ about the mates thing bro! 🤣🤣Remember he doesn't care about negative comments though guys! 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
View attachment 1845936

These fucking pricks 😩

I’m a runner, and I’ve got some friends who got places either via the ballot or our club place for London - it is 16 weeks today until the London marathon, if he’s a first timer then he should have either started 2-4 weeks ago, at the very latest he should have started his training today.

I’ll be following a 16 week training plan for my spring marathon and I’ve ran marathons before. He’s got no respect for anything - not the training, not the marathon, not the intensely hard work it takes to just finish the race. I fucking hate him.
I ran the marathon for Alzheimer’s Uk in 2016 I was fortunate to get a ballot place but not after 7 years of trying!!! He’s full of shit I have been running since I was 10 competing at county and national level and it fucking ruined me so this cunt won’t do it 🤣 oh and here’s my medal you grifting rat face cunt 🤣

image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sillyk08

New here but the way he talks to that kid is bizarre. He reminds me of that parent at a playgroup who constantly pesters their kid to do something mundane and then looks around to see if others have seen it. Your kid isn't special and no one outside of you cares what they can do, let alone a random stranger trying to have a relaxing holiday. Stop seeking validation from strangers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

The Duchess

VIP Member
Hi Guy’s 👋 (said in Flappys fake annoying posh voice)

I was away so I Iogged out, (I didn’t want to announce my departure I saw someone actually did that 😂)

Ah thanks @gagzi and @stargirl23 for asking for me @bargainhunt99 was right, I also needed a break from the grief thief, god he was so depressing the whole month of December so I logged out and was away but was still having a lurk 🙈 so I’m up to date on what’s going on.
My god this is worse than the last trip there, it’s a freebie aswell?? How did she manage to pull that off? Well its looks absolutely shit and I don’t think much of the hotel either, much nicer ones out there but if you have to get Sophie Church to try sell you to stay in youre hotel it kinda says it all really. Weather looks shit aswell, its winter sun there also now so sun comes out about 11am and down at 4.30pm so the wooden spoon won’t get much time to tan herself 😂 twat.
He’s doing a marathon, yeah right il believe it when I see it, its killing him that Flappy got this for free but it seems they are on a tight budget as usual, honestly looks shit and it’s obvious he doesn’t want to be there. Ungreatful cunt.

(Yeah platty was right I was lurking on the KP thread, god even shes gone quiet , too quiet actually! So im hoping for some good shit to happen on there over the next week or two) but I wouldn’t abandon this thread it’s hilarious 🤣 I had to ditch Marcus because he got too boring so im done with him, so KP and Fakey better up their game, us tattlers need some amusement)

So they have done nothing with the kids so far?? Its not a family holiday you know the one she said she wouldn’t take Freddie on lying cow 🤥 instead it’s a pr trip, she should have went on her own, she’s not doing a very good job is she, thought she was to make out its “family orientated”??? No thank you, I think I’ll pass, the next hotel better be nicer. Imagine dragging you’re kid’s all the way there to do fuck all and then move hotel and then a long plane journey home, this is all about her not the kids and Fakey trying to get attention by non stop talking about this imaginary marathon in April 🙄 We are not getting good entertainment from this shit show, maybe I was expecting too much because of last time 😂 I see Leo is getting sunburned again they must think the sun cant come through the clouds 🙄 Idiots

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32