Jake Quickenden #49 Home’s not haunted by his dad or brother, but soph is slowly turning into his mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well done on winning title thread @Damocles
Recap.
Much the same old same old with Fakey.
Ill as usual when he’s ‘working’
Been talking to anyone that will listen about his dad/brothers deaths yet again but still seems incapable of actually doing anything for charity unless he’s paid for it
Still an annoying bleep on social media.
Did a giveaway purely to gain engagement on Insta which fell flat on its face as in a week he managed only 600 new followers who are already deserting him.
Got a gifted stay but as usual didn’t mark it as such.
Been obsessively reading here and making passive aggressive digs at us.
Told everyone social media is fake but still continues to post as much as he can
Acting very creepy round the young cast at panto especially the lads
Flappy still thinks she’s going to be the next Molly Mae, still seems incapable of making food without burning it and still constantly doing aff links and showing off her gifted items.
Probably missed loads but it is only early in the morning and let’s be honest it’s like groundhog day with Fakey & Flaps anyway 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is Jake Quickenden , Mr Family man who misses his dad and young bro so much recently, going to spend Christmas with his Mum, other brother etc? Actually makes quite a mockery of the whole grief thing when he doesn’t even bother with his family who are still alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Jake Quickenden , Mr Family man who misses his dad and young bro so much recently, going to spend Christmas with his Mum, other brother etc? Actually makes quite a mockery of the whole grief thing when he doesn’t even bother with his family who are still alive.
I know he said his brother is very private but if he’d seen him at all, he definitely would have put him on Insta. He showed him at the wedding which I reckon is the only time he’s seen him this year. Also means he doesn’t see his nieces/nephews either. He uses Zelda purely for babysitting (and money I’d imagine). When he says he’s a family man, family to him is just him & Leo. We know what he thinks of Fred and as for Flappy I still think that relationship is a total sham anyway.

Reactions: 22
I still can't beleive that people aren't clicking on that the bleep just use grief for engagement. The way he's sharing the podcast I think he is angling for his own podcast. Agony aunt Jake. He will bleeping do absolutely anything to get noticed. That pic of him wedged between the two young lads makes me feel sick. With his massive goofy turkey teeth on full show, he's buszing to be between them. Who in their right mind follows him and likes him tho, hey must be bleeping blind. So glad I'm blocked so I don't have to see hundreds of videos of the blob stuffing his face staring into space. Sophie has absolutely no personality at all, comes across as the most boring , moody self obsessed person, she's another one who must be blind to not see that her husband is gay

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I still can't beleive that people aren't clicking on that the bleep just use grief for engagement. The way he's sharing the podcast I think he is angling for his own podcast. Agony aunt Jake. He will bleeping do absolutely anything to get noticed. That pic of him wedged between the two young lads makes me feel sick. With his massive goofy turkey teeth on full show, he's buszing to be between them. Who in their right mind follows him and likes him tho, hey must be bleeping blind. So glad I'm blocked so I don't have to see hundreds of videos of the blob stuffing his face staring into space. Sophie has absolutely no personality at all, comes across as the most boring , moody self obsessed person, she's another one who must be blind to not see that her husband is gay
100% he’s after either his own podcast or some sort of documentary on living with grief 🙄 He tried and failed to get the trolling documentary he was begging for, so he’ll go back to the topic he constantly uses when all else fails. Every single TV show he’s appeared on, he has always used the deaths of his dad/brother for the sympathy vote. He’s no longer getting on TV 🙏🏻 so he’ll use any other means necessary. We all know the ghost hunting program will be about his dad and brother. How sad the only way you can get anyone listening to you is to play on the deaths of relatives who died years ago. Like you how and why people follow him astounds me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your all mean twice I won thread and not had it 🤣🤣

Let you off again why it's Christmas

Well done xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just seen his story when Kerry’s doing Karaoke 🫣 He’s certainly doing her dirty filming her. Her singing voice is almost as bad as his and she really looks nothing likes her insta photos 🙄 as usual he had to get some eyefucking in at the end. He can never just film someone else without him putting his ugly mug out there 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He really is dining out on this grief thing at Xmas 🙄 another program he’s managed to get on. Looks like he’s still at that barn place as well 🤔 No way has he paid for that. Imagine to be that desperate to get on TV, the only way you can do it is to continually use the deaths of relatives. What a sad sad person he really is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Just seen his story when Kerry’s doing Karaoke 🫣 He’s certainly doing her dirty filming her. Her singing voice is almost as bad as his and she really looks nothing likes her insta photos 🙄 as usual he had to get some eyefucking in at the end. He can never just film someone else without him putting his ugly mug out there 🤢
Any videos for the blocked. Missing @CrazyBaldhead

He really is dining out on this grief thing at Xmas 🙄 another program he’s managed to get on. Looks like he’s still at that barn place as well 🤔 No way has he paid for that. Imagine to be that desperate to get on TV, the only way you can do it is to continually use the deaths of relatives. What a sad sad person he really is
His smug bleeping face. He's only getting crappy little unknown news programmes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Basically Jake dines out of the death of his dad and brother! Like panto boys and his Mrs is as fame hungry as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It never lets me upload from my phone. I’ve screen recoded but can’t ever upload it always says failed to upload. May have to wait for queen crazy sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.