Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Do these idiots not get fines for so many undisclosed ads?He should hang his head in shame sick my arse.Also wtf will be watching you and lover boy on bbc2 um the granny army and some weirdos you attract on Twitter.Has shared his shitty giveaway at least 8 times what a pathetic wanker 😡
Don’t think McDonald’s have give him an ad 😂
he doesn’t seem to get any work x

Reactions: 13

tweaking

Chatty Member
Yes exactly this. My boy has been really poorly with strep and a chest infection, had antibiotics and steroids and is still not 100% now. We all have bad colds and it's been over a week. No way is he recovered in a couple of days..bullshit. Hope you and your daughter get better soon and all the little fakeys that are on here feel better soon 💕
I’m so sorry 😞 hope your little boy bounces back soon. Some horrible illnesses going ❤❤

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Good news fakeys my little one is finally perking up. Since Sunday he has been in hospital and home again hardly slept because of the coughing so I rolled out the sofa bed so I can sleep with him and let poppa J get some sleep because he is still working outside in this freezing weather ( something this bald cunt wouldn’t know anything about) and then I see this fucking giveaway and it made me rage 😡 the kids school did a collection for the local food bank and I went to Asda and bought lots of things (the Asda Saver range) and some little presents and dropped them at the school. At no point did I film it or post it to my socials because I’m not a cunt god he makes me fucking angry maybe it’s lack of sleep but if I saw him in the street I would full on head butt the prick
so glad to hear your boys doing better ❤

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Thanks. But you deal with it and move on, not like this prat...❤❤
yes exactly we have all experienced losses in our lives but the world still goes on, we just have to get on with it, there is literally no choice but to keep going, I find time is the best healer. I don’t see why Fakey Saville has to keep reminding people of his two losses?? why cant he be like everyone else and move on instead wont stop talking about it, it seems to come up when no other ‘work’ and especially christmas time 🙄 he hasn’t even got a photo at christmas time, admitted HE didn’t want to see his dad like that so really he should shut the fuck up and go and sign on.

Zelda doesn’t even go on about it ( I wonder why her and Fakeys dad divorced? anyone know?) But to this day to still keep his name, seriously thats bad out on Doormatt and im not buying that bollox that ‘she promised Oliver’ (you have to say it in her sad very low fake voice for maximum effect) They are a bunch of weirdos.

Suprised Kite face Lord F hasn’t jumped on this bandwagon yet either. (I see she was on here early this morning) is she racist because what does this emoji mean 🫶🏻 ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
is there an old turkey in cinderella?

Well then fuckers haven’t got clean it all up it would seem fred’s been specifically trained !
joking aside this is fucking rank.
oh yeah forgot about that @Joon, poor kid can hardly hold the fucking thing. Cunts

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And of course he brings up the 'anxiety' card for Christmas. 😴😴😴 You want to worry about your 'beard' who starts bursting out into tears over too many parcel deliveries, the stupid cunt.

No Turkey sandwiches in my house bro on Boxing Day. I think Turkey is as dry as your sex life with Flapz!
321073617_894730274892164_8224696174543721183_n.jpg
320927726_724159122384142_4722549216269897861_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
They love filters in that family as if she looks so wrinkle free.So Matt didn’t stay weird family bet jake the fake been kissing her arse to make up for ignoring her.She looks like one of those creepy stage mums 😳

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
I’m blocked on his tik tok or would have said something.He’s just a attention seeking narcissist.

• Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
she’s fucking loving rubbing shoulders with all these hollywood elite! get her her own star on the walk of fame already.

Bitch can't cook!! 😂

Great publicity Zelda. 'It's absolutely freezing in here apart from the bedroom where I stayed for most of the morning because it's nice and cosy'.

'In this room they have a cot' - yeah, the room in which your grandchildren (and yes I am including Fred unlike you) and your daughter-in-law should be currently staying but they are in Essex and they couldn't be bothered to see you last weekend!

Fancy not seeing NikNak before Christmas. It must be absolutely killing her. What a son 'to be proud of'. 🙄
View attachment 1813655
View attachment 1813656
I bet she does a mean pot noodle 😆 i’m sure there’s an art to filling to the allocated line.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So if this 'awwww' was sent back to Flapz's phone, no kisses after the awwww or hearts nothing. Plus his Whatsapp picture is just him and NikNak - her profile picture is just herself. You can hear Flapz is in the background but doesn't say goodbye. It's all weird man!! 🤨

• Sick

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Maby Zelda wants a part in a pantomime next year and fancies her chances as Old Muvva Hubbard.....

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Take it jake didn't announce the winners

Utter cunt he is IF he does eventually 🙄 we all know it will be people he knows or working with so that he doesn't need to pay up !!! He's such a beggy bastard erghhh .
He did announce them (a day late) 🤣
3CE7593E-A222-4ECC-8AE7-F53AEA8B345C.png
0C113718-F3A8-42B7-AA28-AB17CBA48ED9.png