Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I'm going to do a bit of FBI work. Gonna have a break from wrapping presents!
Just went back and the message Mya got was signed by Natalie. Same name as the woman who runs the panto ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Edited think it might be a coincidence. Owner of the barns according to Companies house was born in 1988. The lady that runs the panto is definitely older than that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Greta22

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Heโ€™s so disgusting ๐Ÿคข Both the fake pricks want throwing in the ๐Ÿ—‘.No one is so desperate or unlikeable as him and her.Whatโ€™s she giving away next week a selection of shit from her own brand ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃbambi and shit bear.
She's been shopping at Pep and co, that's the next giveaway.. .

Pathetic, isn't it. Would ra
So fucking desperate to post something online, and no money 10 days before Christmas.

It's desperate isn't it ?
They'd rather waste money on crap holidays, dupe designer gear, and other shit.
Bankruptcy looming soon for these two wastes of space ...

Reactions: 11

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Random but is there any videos knocking about of Leo having his shoes put on? I've had a quick scroll on insta and can't see anything? I'm trying to see something. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

mollyann

VIP Member
550 likes on her disgusting tesco veg post.Giveawayโ€™s not working on getting your posts any attention ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃEnjoy the peace as freak home Friday going to be Groundhog Day. Leo,tick toks and his donkey teeth on a grief mission as not really seen the dead since the wedding.His mum not seen the kids since then as flaps to busy to pop in the other week.I canโ€™t understand why she feels the need to go on everyday and chat shit itโ€™s so not needed lol.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Looks like an undeclared ad to me folks. Can I have a screenshot with her name on. Probably begged for next year's menberships for a plug on Insta!
319547508_5858856274162015_1896011788186091670_n.jpg

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I was bloody convinced they were the same person too! Still think he's got this freebie through the panto. Maybe the two Natalies are pals? Maybe our resident Lincoln Tattler who doesn't live in Lincoln but is two minutes from Ashlin Barns can shed some light? :rolleyes:๐Ÿ˜‚
Take it the draw never happened bullshit again

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hi guys, here's an update on the loft. It looks shit and there's two s's in 'unchristmassy' you illiterate twat.

320690045_686444233221238_689667698567158517_n.jpg

• Sick

stargirl23

VIP Member
Random but is there any videos knocking about of Leo having his shoes put on? I've had a quick scroll on insta and can't see anything? I'm trying to see something. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
no thereโ€™s not, but Iโ€™ve been wondering the same as I think his feet turn in when he walks it looks the same as my friends daughter with CP

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Pinedee could be Natalie but people were wondering how he got the lodge at such short notice this close to Christmas for free etc and the replies given back to tattlers were rude and snappy and praising Jake. No wonder when itโ€™s the girl who owns panto and works with him

looks like just Matt and Zelda

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve just noticed your avatar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s desperate for that 300k. No chance. If he can only get 500 extra followers when heโ€™s offering cash/vouchers, sheโ€™ll be lucky to get 100 for a pair of what looks like 2nd hand kids trainers.
It's brilliant, innit.

• Heart