Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Oh and I see Jake has his food in a bag, the rest have plates. They were sitting there having a nice morning when he was in the queue and spotted them.
Yoohoooo….Guys…..room for me.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Ahahaha imagine if they'd been sitting there slagging him off!

- Yeah, he's giving me the creeps to be honest, won't leave me alone. Pissed off with him filming us.

- Same, he's annoying as fuck! My mom won't have anything to do with him, she's fucked off with him jumping out on her.

- Ah well, he'll be gone Saturday, thank fuck.

- Oh shit.....there he is!

- Where? Oh fuck I see him, he's just coming past the window.

- Shit. Has he seen us?

- I don't think so, just don't look out the window. For fuck sake don't catch his eye.

*door opens*

- HIYAAAAAAAAAA! Was wondering where you lot went! Thought you were waiting for me! Room for a little one?! Got SOOOO many ideas for tiktoks today!!

*squishes in next to young male dancer*

ALL - *despondently* Oh hi Jake. Ahhhh you timed that all wrong, sorry, we're just leaving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

VC10

VIP Member
Mr Church is currently "working" in Panto. Tattle bingo was won for him being ill less then a week into it, cue sob posts suckling up steam and posting pics of antibiotics he's had shoved in his wardrobe for months.

Tattlers started being concerned with the amount Fakey was interested in just the young boys of the panto, lots of eye fucking them and displaying Jimmy Saville behaviour. Once he read here and realised what everyone was saying he's hasn't filmed the boys since.

He's tried to bum Kezza Katona but she's too busy getting ill herself and who can get the most attention and sympathy.

Flapz is on a mission to become the biggest influencer there has ever been, Ad, Ad, Ad, Ad with justice for Fred, Ad, Ad. All boring, all fake accent, all crap she's never ever mentioned before. Wearing a skirt 3 ways was a personal highlight esp when she made the midi skirt a boob tube dress 😅 also she needs to invest in an iron, pronto.

There giving away M&S vouchers in a clear attempt to up engagement, clearly not vouchers they've purchased themselves. 🙄

Currently in a Gifted holiday home, as per usual getting things for free has rattled some tattlers and have contacted the lodge owner, she's clearly deluded thinking the Churches will fill her holiday homes on the back of all their tagging.

Competed in a charity football match and bummed Cashley Cain. Never mentioned the charities or how to donate, it was just him filming others in a changing room whilst eye fucking himself. Clearly he's at home and most comfy around half naked men.

I'm sure there's more but it is literally rinse and repeat with the Churches.
Perfect resume!

The young lads thing- yes. He will keep that hidden now.....

" The Chelmsford Clampetts"
Screenshot_20221124-211650_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221124-211324_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

bluecups

VIP Member
THAT FUCKING HAIR!!!!!! :eek: :sick: 😂

Screenshot 2022-12-11 202244.jpg

Not gonna lie, getting pure Clinton Baptiste vibes here haha

EJh4o1gXsAU7Bv6.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
And that cunt is still making people follow him for food vouchers

guys I can’t stress enough how absolutely FUCKING vile Jake quickenden is for this please put this on the wiki somebody

this is absolutely fucking shameful what he is doing ¿ more to life than followers for fuck sake he is vile scummy bastard he really is winding me up with this food voucher competition it you wanna help you fucking nasty vile piece of shit then go a food bank donate food and fuck off you utter sewer rat !!!! Your fucking horrible that’s why nobody likes you Jake making people beg for a food voucher then sharing sharing sharing it begging for them to get you followers !!!!

never done nothing for charity even had the brass kneck to attend charity events get paid and not even post the fucking charity !!!
his brother and dad died from cancer yet he’s done nothing to raise money for cancer charity’s !!!

utter scum I wish nothing but bad luck on the horrible rat faced fucking prick !!!!

• Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Mr Church is currently "working" in Panto. Tattle bingo was won for him being ill less then a week into it, cue sob posts suckling up steam and posting pics of antibiotics he's had shoved in his wardrobe for months.

Tattlers started being concerned with the amount Fakey was interested in just the young boys of the panto, lots of eye fucking them and displaying Jimmy Saville behaviour. Once he read here and realised what everyone was saying he's hasn't filmed the boys since.

He's tried to bum Kezza Katona but she's too busy getting ill herself and who can get the most attention and sympathy.

Flapz is on a mission to become the biggest influencer there has ever been, Ad, Ad, Ad, Ad with justice for Fred, Ad, Ad. All boring, all fake accent, all crap she's never ever mentioned before. Wearing a skirt 3 ways was a personal highlight esp when she made the midi skirt a boob tube dress 😅 also she needs to invest in an iron, pronto.

There giving away M&S vouchers in a clear attempt to up engagement, clearly not vouchers they've purchased themselves. 🙄

Currently in a Gifted holiday home, as per usual getting things for free has rattled some tattlers and have contacted the lodge owner, she's clearly deluded thinking the Churches will fill her holiday homes on the back of all their tagging.

Competed in a charity football match and bummed Cashley Cain. Never mentioned the charities or how to donate, it was just him filming others in a changing room whilst eye fucking himself. Clearly he's at home and most comfy around half naked men.

I'm sure there's more but it is literally rinse and repeat with the Churches.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

riddleme89

VIP Member
Morning PANTO BOY 👋

Got your attention I hope, since this site seems to be the fucking NECK that turns the head …

You are a piece of FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKING SHIT. I will elaborate on this :

There is a shortage of antibiotics across the country, children are seriously ill due to this factor & because you are WORK SHY FUCKING TWAT who just wants to piss about making shit contrived already done content by much higher up the food chain influencers.

You either resort to the POOR ME or LOOK AT ME ..

You are a grown FUCKING MAN.

You disgust me you FUCKING BEGGY TWAT.
I’m annoyed.

You are just a pathetic NON ENTITY.

(Ps sending love to you all & especially to the parents worried and looking after their sick kids ❤❤❤)
He’s vile he angers me so much and that food competition is pissing me off how can he not see how fucking wrong that looks in a living crisis when many people are desperate for food to feed the kids !!!! Instead of doing it after one day he’s leaving it weeks to get maximum content from it and followers he’s a tramp Makes me feel sick !

my 86 year old grandad was in the chemist yesterday getting his prescription for antibiotics he’s in a bad way with his chest and he has regular mini strokes , a lady was in the chemist with her sick child the man behind the counter said they only have one box left and none left locally and my grandad bless his heart Said please let the sick child have them . He’s a real man a gentleman unlike that dickhead .

I had to drive tso hours to get my grandads antibiotics. Meanwhile jakes fucking about in the gym and sauna hes not even I’ll !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets,
I eat as much as an elephant eats,
My mum's a wooden spoon, dad looks like a rat
He likes the young boys and is a beggy twat!

So shut the door on your way out!! 🎶🎶🎶

FaceApp_1671382382506~2.jpg

Screenshot_20221220-124332~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Back from hospital with my little one it’s not strep (which we were worried it was) he has a nasty viral infection and it’s floored him 😔 he can’t even walk to the toilet he feels so poorly.
so Jake can fuck off with his ‘chest infection’ the fucking bull shitter. Here’s an idea cunt walk to steep hill and fucking jump You utter cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 34

HMC

VIP Member
Oh look, here’s the shoes you can win, modelled by NikNak in the Summer. So a second hand competition 🥴
E7EDF592-3A4E-41D7-AC5C-79A0AEFAA19F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

HMC

VIP Member
Oh and I see Jake has his food in a bag, the rest have plates. They were sitting there having a nice morning when he was in the queue and spotted them.
Yoohoooo….Guys…..room for me.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion

#49 his home isn't haunted by his dad or brother, but soph is slowly turning into his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Good news fakeys my little one is finally perking up. Since Sunday he has been in hospital and home again hardly slept because of the coughing so I rolled out the sofa bed so I can sleep with him and let poppa J get some sleep because he is still working outside in this freezing weather ( something this bald cunt wouldn’t know anything about) and then I see this fucking giveaway and it made me rage 😡 the kids school did a collection for the local food bank and I went to Asda and bought lots of things (the Asda Saver range) and some little presents and dropped them at the school. At no point did I film it or post it to my socials because I’m not a cunt god he makes me fucking angry maybe it’s lack of sleep but if I saw him in the street I would full on head butt the prick

• Heart
Reactions: 31

redball00n

VIP Member
Obviously surfing is very big here and lots of little boys with wavy/curly hair look so sweet in their little skater/surfey outfits with their blonde locks tied up in a messy bun or ponytail. That’s the kind of kid it suits.

Sophie, you don’t live near Bondi Beach, you’re not fashionable and your son is not cute at all, he’s a scruff who looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters.

And while I’m here, is she STILL trying to say that her shitty skincare products she claims to use have worked for her hormonal acne? The clue is in the word “hormonal”. Hormones are inside the body, therefore that type of acne has to be treated from within. No amount of facewash or creams will help hormonal acne. She is a liar and it’s unfortunate that some people will fall for her bullshit and waste their money on this shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31