Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How the fuck does she even manage to make muffins look like shit 🤣🤢
Bitch can't cook!! 😂

Great publicity Zelda. 'It's absolutely freezing in here apart from the bedroom where I stayed for most of the morning because it's nice and cosy'.

'In this room they have a cot' - yeah, the room in which your grandchildren (and yes I am including Fred unlike you) and your daughter-in-law should be currently staying but they are in Essex and they couldn't be bothered to see you last weekend!

Fancy not seeing NikNak before Christmas. It must be absolutely killing her. What a son 'to be proud of'. 🙄
Screenshot_20221217-150747.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I do agree that she looks more 39 than 29 however i do think she looks a lot healthier and happier in the face this morning now he has fucked off again she still needs a good meal though!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I think she's the only person whose cooking is so bad she would burn pasta! Pasta and pancakes are the way to her heart? Yeah right! Her arm looks like it's an 80yr olds! 🤢
320212059_517758597079573_1641361882499322398_n.jpg
319637576_1608371576272457_2235349100352495351_n.jpg

• Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
So Lord Farquaad only accepts PayPay on Bambi & Bear, thats odd ??? The seller pays the fee on PP always but if you’re sending money to friends or family there is no fee but you don’t get payment protection? strange, I wonder if she has it set up like this and not as a merchant account which it should be but if sending money to family and friends it gives you the both options and I find it hard to believe anyone would put on their website ‘when ordering please choose the family and friends option’ unless paypal have changed this? Also if she sells something on paypal it still shows on her bank statements as income so its very odd?? why is mastercard or debit card not on option? if you’re a business and owe mastercard money I doubt they would let you use their service. She’s up to something only using paypal but I can’t see why because it was still show up on her bank statements, she just wont have to pay PayPals high merchant account fees if she’s asking to use the family and friends option? god they are so weird…and yes tgem clothes are straight off ali express and Shein. Cunt
She won’t be paying tax . I know somebody who did that pay with PayPal and she was selling stuff constantly never paid tax or anything … dodgy but not suprised . Then again she never sells anything anyway 😂😂

Funny a review that the locals have posted on a actual page …. Yes look how far Jake is on that review .. and still the person said her daughter’s favourite was another cast member 😂😂

just face it jake your a nobody now … real review here not your fake one written by yourself 😂

Attachments

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
As if he’s paying for his stay at that place 🤥 according to their website they are fully booked but somehow he has just managed to get in last minute 🙄 I know there was a few of us that messaged about giving them a gifted stay in the current climate but wondered did anyone else get blocked? I’ve just realised she obviously doesn’t like home truths (very much like her non paying guest 😉) and has blocked me 😂😂😂
Whats this? he’s staying in that lodge place again with Zelda? does the panto company own that lodge place aswell maybe?

riddleme89

VIP Member
No doubt more panto for fakey and more shit ads for her I can’t see it being any better next year since her ITS edit flopped 😂😂😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 🎅 What the fuck is she advertising, that bow couldn't be any bigger on that black dress. lol 😂 😆 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Whats this? he’s staying in that lodge place again with Zelda? does the panto company own that lodge place aswell maybe?
Just had a lightbulb moment Duchess. Do you remember that new member who knew the ins and out of the panto and was banging on about Lincoln? Just a thought. Perhaps it's the owner and could be wrong? 🤔

The Duchess

VIP Member
Can’t believe I am only a year older than Flaps McGee😱they both look horrific. Especially him he looks closer to 55.
His head shape always reminds me of a chicken dipper
As for her needing a life coach, get a grip you fucking cabbage, maybe ask your div of a husband to help out more seeing as you’re both unemployed twats.
And the wedding ring has been off for other reasons😏probably lobbed it at his dented head.
Reading here again obviously, hey girl👋🏻👋🏻
a chicken dipper 😂 im dead ⚰

• Haha