Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
yeah I agree. I rewatched celeb bumps and at her 34 week scan they had to send her for a growth scan and it picked up his leg limbs were too short and I think they always will be. I believe there’s underlying conditions they’re ignoring
Does Leo have a hairy back? I know a baby having a very hairy back can be a sign of dwarfism.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

VC10

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever seen that programme?
Not exactly on my radar for entertainment....

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Sole traders do not need to register with Companies House. X
I didn't think so. Thought it was just for limited companies. They can then claim VAT back. My hubby is self employed and isn't on there. Pays his tax and NI unlike them probably

• Heart
Reactions: 7

User8184

Chatty Member
Can someone give a recap? they famously fell out with zelda and it appeared all work on the loft stopped because she was obviously paying, so Fakey was hanging around with young cast members acting very Jimmy Saville like with that disgusting hand gesture to his mouth, he stayed in the house provided by the pantomime company to be with said cast member whilst her mother lives only 20 minutes away, he did not visit her once. Lord Farquaad and her sister and Fakey stayed in some grotty holiday homes and even brought their pet cat (because they couldn’t afford to put it in the cattery) obviously as they are skint and must heavily rely on his mother for loans to do up Mrs Church’s shared ownership shithole of a house. So now desperate, fakey posted a creepy photo of him and his mother in a bikini and him in swim shorts hugging each other 🤮 so its thought he went crying to Mummy last night and all is forgiven and her and her partner are staying in the grotty holiday homes??? im lost after that? is the prick ‘working’ and mummy is going to watch him prance around like the fairy godmother? tragic.. what’s Jezza kyle back for this time 😂 🍍🪁🍷❄

Ooo why did they fall out?? I’m so behind on the threads

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pinedee

Wow. How rude.

No, just letting you know. Not from Lincoln either. Jesus
Now, now... we try to be kind on this thread....😅😅

But whilst pine is at it, a selfie would be great make sure to tag him so he shares on his IG 🤣

Also, fakeys I took one for the team and watched ARS, he literally talks over the guests, walks ahead of his 'co host' woman🤔🤔 and he literally pays attention to feck all esp regarding the steel industry.

Also, he claims he worked at the steel works in Scunthorpe??? Thought he was a life guard and football player... 🤥🤥🤥🤥