Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So she's going home. We all know who'll be going back with Fakey tonight then eh? Matt didn't stay there!!

Then he 'jokes' "Send me some money".

• Sick
Reactions: 14

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Him saying heโ€™s quiet no you are hanging round with the kids but obviously been told to stop filming them 24-7.He did it on footloose remember poor lynne being used for content.I agree with everyone on here flaps is so thin but seems to like looking that way and her stupid follower saying you look great ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Is he going home today ? My daughter booked a tattoo in Newcastle which is two and a half hours away๐Ÿ˜ฑGoing with her as hate her driving long distances alone .Kids lol.
Yes flappy said he was back on Thursday so get ready for lots of eye fucking and spud content today. Next show not until 7pm tomorrow. Letโ€™s see if heโ€™s well enough to travel back or will his illness suddenly flare up again ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Spoilt little brat. It's really obvious that NikNak is the favourite - God only knows why? I hope Fred is staying with his dad all over Christmas.

321090505_1250415685523055_2196494158403377992_n.jpg
320927364_555730706401436_382078523689444628_n.jpg

320583890_566787948596504_1990532058198578798_n.jpg

• Sick

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Now it's snowy he can be called Gary Gritter
Likes to keep reminding people he has a gritter named after him as it is!

completely set up, she is stood there filming him FFS, what a shit attempt for attention, I thought he had a playroom the size of a kennel where he stomps on the train set table? is there no tv in there for him? That house is tiny, its all little pokey rooms downstairs, instead of a loft conversion id of made the downstairs bigger. Everything is backwards as usual with them.
Kid watches enough TV. don't think he needs one in his playroom. They'd just be locking him in there with a snack all the time

mollyann

VIP Member
I'll do mine when I get home. Bloody manic here today! What did you do it under? X

His balls are like shrivelled up prunes. By the time he gets back to her he'll be outta juice from all thise young lads. Imagine if he gave her an STD for Christmas!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Gives you lots of options I put unpaid tax and in the comments box that she only excepts PayPal and not registered on companies house๐Ÿ‘

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Heโ€™s gone full on grief mode this year. Never known him before bang on about it so much. His mum seems to deal with it quite privately then youโ€™ve got him using it for any work opportunity going

letโ€™s not forget his other brother lost a dad and brother too. Jake isnโ€™t unique
Itโ€™s because this year heโ€™s had no work opportunities so had to get anything he can ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
If a firm or company " gift you " something for advertising on an Internet page , is it something you have to disclose to HMRC?
Bartering remains perfectly Legal in Great Britain - and not disclose to HMRC for tax purposes.
" We will give you this item, if you tell your friends online about it"....
A form of Barter?
Or a Payment...........
And if a Payment, liable to HMRC.....

However, it does all come under Advertising Standards either which way - and there is a liability in that ALL must be notified to .A.S. .....

Interesting will have to look further into it....

The Duchess

VIP Member
Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s said before sheโ€™s got other siblings from her dads side I think? Didnโ€™t she have like 7 siblings and some are half?
Im almost sure she said she was one of nine children in her family, but we know her parents are separated but she described her family as simply her brothers and sisters (its on the you tube vlog) but I think they do not all have the same biological parents (not that it matters, still brothers and sisters no matter which parent) so you would think she would be more assertive of how Jake refers to Freddie. (Again I could be wrong but ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ)