Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So @Lucyxxxx didn’t actually submit this as a title suggestion but it’s festive and was one of the most liked posts. Special mention to @riddleme89 for the next best suggestion with 35 likes, I’m sure we’ll need another one before Christmas 😂
old thread here:

Anyone want to do a recap?
I don't mind I won last thread title✨️

Well done Lucy x

I'd re csp but it's same old with jake 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mr Church is currently "working" in Panto. Tattle bingo was won for him being ill less then a week into it, cue sob posts suckling up steam and posting pics of antibiotics he's had shoved in his wardrobe for months.

Tattlers started being concerned with the amount Fakey was interested in just the young boys of the panto, lots of eye bleeping them and displaying Jimmy Saville behaviour. Once he read here and realised what everyone was saying he's hasn't filmed the boys since.

He's tried to bum Kezza Katona but she's too busy getting ill herself and who can get the most attention and sympathy.

Flapz is on a mission to become the biggest influencer there has ever been, Ad, Ad, Ad, Ad with justice for Fred, Ad, Ad. All boring, all fake accent, all crap she's never ever mentioned before. Wearing a skirt 3 ways was a personal highlight esp when she made the midi skirt a boob tube dress 😅 also she needs to invest in an iron, pronto.

There giving away M&S vouchers in a clear attempt to up engagement, clearly not vouchers they've purchased themselves. 🙄

Currently in a Gifted holiday home, as per usual getting things for free has rattled some tattlers and have contacted the lodge owner, she's clearly deluded thinking the Churches will fill her holiday homes on the back of all their tagging.

Competed in a charity football match and bummed Cashley Cain. Never mentioned the charities or how to donate, it was just him filming others in a changing room whilst eye bleeping himself. Clearly he's at home and most comfy around half naked men.

I'm sure there's more but it is literally rinse and repeat with the Churches.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mr Church is currently "working" in Panto. Tattle bingo was won for him being ill less then a week into it, cue sob posts suckling up steam and posting pics of antibiotics he's had shoved in his wardrobe for months.

Tattlers started being concerned with the amount Fakey was interested in just the young boys of the panto, lots of eye bleeping them and displaying Jimmy Saville behaviour. Once he read here and realised what everyone was saying he's hasn't filmed the boys since.

He's tried to bum Kezza Katona but she's too busy getting ill herself and who can get the most attention and sympathy.

Flapz is on a mission to become the biggest influencer there has ever been, Ad, Ad, Ad, Ad with justice for Fred, Ad, Ad. All boring, all fake accent, all crap she's never ever mentioned before. Wearing a skirt 3 ways was a personal highlight esp when she made the midi skirt a boob tube dress 😅 also she needs to invest in an iron, pronto.

There giving away M&S vouchers in a clear attempt to up engagement, clearly not vouchers they've purchased themselves. 🙄

Currently in a Gifted holiday home, as per usual getting things for free has rattled some tattlers and have contacted the lodge owner, she's clearly deluded thinking the Churches will fill her holiday homes on the back of all their tagging.

Competed in a charity football match and bummed Cashley Cain. Never mentioned the charities or how to donate, it was just him filming others in a changing room whilst eye bleeping himself. Clearly he's at home and most comfy around half naked men.

Fantastic recap ❤

Reactions: 14

Perfect resume!

The young lads thing- yes. He will keep that hidden now.....

" The Chelmsford Clampetts"
Screenshot_20221124-211650_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221124-211324_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It's a shame these two don't donate things they've been gifted as it would make them make them more publicity but they're too bleeping tight and greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Baldy must have been very quiet yesterday. Probably in a huff that he had to work

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No words other than poorly my arse and what a scum bag you are 🤢🤢Karma please coming knocking
350349D2-6142-4606-BB52-61CBFD96B2A6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Jimmy Saville behaviour 😂 brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think he is looking very skinny lately? Like nearly frail looking ? Note this is not a post expressing concern for him!! Just an observation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think he is looking very skinny lately? Like nearly frail looking ? Note this is not a post expressing concern for him!! Just an observation.
Lol@frail he just looks the same prick as usual but without the false tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he in a sauna on his insta story from last night? Who goes to a sauna when they have a ‘chest infection’? And if that’s a bed why is his chest smothered in sweat?? 🤮
I could hardly breathe/walk and begged the doctor to be signed off from work for a week when I had a chest infection years ago.
He’s such a fraud

Reactions: 21
Morning PANTO BOY 👋

Got your attention I hope, since this site seems to be the bleeping NECK that turns the head …

You are a piece of bleeping ATTENTION SEEKING tit. I will elaborate on this :

There is a shortage of antibiotics across the country, children are seriously ill due to this factor & because you are WORK SHY bleeping twit who just wants to piss about making tit contrived already done content by much higher up the food chain influencers.

You either resort to the POOR ME or LOOK AT ME ..

You are a grown bleeping MAN.

You disgust me you bleeping BEGGY twit.
I’m annoyed.

You are just a pathetic NON ENTITY.

(Ps sending love to you all & especially to the parents worried and looking after their sick kids ❤❤❤)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alcohol and drugs definitely. 💯

My 'Crazy's Clip Compilation' highlights from the last thread!

The handstand competition (which is nigh on impossible to do if you suffer with bad back, hip and neck ailments 'like he does'). I will post this clip every time he moans about his bad back from now on!

The one of many 'Jimmy Savile' vibes we all got. This one is when he is pretending to do fellatio and looking at that young lad whilst doing it.

The 'at death's door clip' where he is Vicks steaming himself but the bowl of water is obviously filled up with cold water as there is absolutely NO STEAM whatsoever!!!

Last night's post - where he is still pretending to be ill. Nothing else has been posted since.
318685184_183228984378874_7303807612185174742_n.jpg

I honestly reckon Flapz has taken her sister as they are on very shakey ground. It honestly would not surprise me if her sister is there for support. Let's face it, we all know she reads here and if I were in her shoes reading here and seeing these clips, I would seriously be taking divorce procedures!

NikNak and his cousin this morning. NikNak is the one eating! I'm sure they will be heading back to Essex today for school tomorrow. In all honesty, was the journey worth it? I wonder if they will be visiting Zelda today? If they don't go there that only speaks volumes!!!
318657365_2556974444451961_2756365624007856108_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This bleep is really getting on my last nerve my little boy has been taken into hospital and here’s this bleep making out he is ill in his gifted accommodation with his bleeping beard and his demon of a child im bleeping done with him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.