Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
It’s a hard life that flaps has😳Gifted cottage back home dump Leo and pops to the gym.Seeing the way she looks wouldn’t bother😳Bet Lisa of line yesterday as them lot to busy filming cows and pigs to pop and see her

Reactions: 12

stargirl23

VIP Member
yes @bluecups someone responded to my comment which was pretty mild in comparison to other comments, memes, photoshopping etc., but it was replied to my comment?

If the comment was made in error that’s fine but its not ok if that was directed aimed at me? But please have the manners to inform me if you posted it in error @instashun because youre comment should have been directed at the entire thread if thats how you feel.

Thank you @stargirl23 ❤ im fine no one gets to insult me when its not warranted and should have been said in a separate post to the entire thread if @instashun feeks this way! Just don’t direct it at me 😘
Glad you’re ok. You know where I am if you need anything ❤

• Heart

shysod90

Fake still being a massive cock I see…

Good luck lovely..im sure you'll be just fine & after an hour it'll feel like you've never been away lol xx
Thank you! Within 10minutes it was like I never left😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Do these idiots not get fines for so many undisclosed ads?He should hang his head in shame sick my arse.Also wtf will be watching you and lover boy on bbc2 um the granny army and some weirdos you attract on Twitter.Has shared his shitty giveaway at least 8 times what a pathetic wanker 😡

Attachments

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Really? I thought she came across fame hungry and quite desperate on CGD 😂 I do understand why sometimes people have a smidgeon of sympathy for her. I have done in the past but not anymore. When I feel an ounce of pity for her, I just remember how the pair of them took the piss out of domestic violence victims, the fact she lets him bully and treat her son like shit all the time and how she thinks she’s better than the likes of you and I and I give my head a wobble and normal service is resumed 😂
You see maybe I dont know enough about her? I never knew of Fakey until his shit stag and ive only seen the clip of her on CGD so thats all I can go on now?? I do think she could possibly be ok if it wasn’t for him, yes we can all relate to getting stressed over having too much to sort out 10 days before christmas, im panicking aswell but not over deliveries, im glad that are arriving on time. yes we can relate to having dry chapped hands. One minute im ok with her and the next I can completely dislike her but its only after she has been up to shit with him, I didn’t follow them over lockdown either so maybe I just don’t know know a whole lot about her or him for that matter (but i do not like him one bit, a bit of me does not mind her) but when they are plotting and scheming together I dislike the pair of them equally.

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Makes me annoyed these so called influencers can’t do a giveaway correctly. It’s been drummed into me (for my little business) to be careful how I word something otherwise FB/Insta will delete your account. You cannot tell people to follow you or comment. Yes you can tag a friend if you’d think they’d like to win but she needs to get advice on how to give away her tat. I rarely do any giveaway any cos people just unfollow afterwards 😆
Is there a way to report the ad? If so what do I report it under with wording like that surely it’s not on

PiggyPigPigs

Yeah I only noticed that comment whilst I was editing to take my profile pic off. Whats that all about? Tattle haters?

Also Zelda hadn't liked that post when I took the screenshot either.

ETA she's liked it now. He looks like a right cunt with his hair like that 🤣🐀

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
God her sat moaning in her car.Get a grip you don’t work have more than most😡Him sharing his giveaway again😡So Leo’s was playing you up 😳You don’t have him 9-5 three days a week god she’s as bad as him.

The Duchess

VIP Member
Does Leo have a hairy back? I know a baby having a very hairy back can be a sign of dwarfism.
Anything Ive seen online of him in the bath, nanny having him fully naked in a swimming pool , getting sun burnt on holiday it doesn’t look like he has a hairy back. To me only his limbs look short? but ive no experience with cp or dwarfism.