Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie if you are here? It is not normal to comment on your private parts on a lads podcast or insult you on Instagram. It’s cruel and bullying, no woman deserves that, you have been married 2 minutes and you are the mother of his son. You should expect respect and he gives none, he’s vain and passive aggressive. Good luck I really mean it 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Moaning about having a tit day even those he’s been spending the day with his kids. He never has tit days when he’s getting on tv etc though.

I agree that he’s absolutely awful to her. Controlling nasty prick. Hope she leaves before the boys get much older or having another child. He only loves them kids when he’s filming them. He’s a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree with everyone else, duck knows what goes on behind closed doors. The kids don't like him, look at how Fred instinctively put his arm round Leo the other day when QJQ was looming at them. Flapz is a shadow of her former self. He's an abusive bleep, ok he's not beating her up, but all of us who have experienced it can see the harm done by constant put-downs and criticisms presented as "bantz". Some of us know that feeling of walking on eggshells all the time, never knowing what mood they're in, that sinking feeling when you hear the key in the door as they come home.

I cannot abide Flapz but it's not mutually exclusive to think someone's a bleep and still feel upset that they're in a domestic abuse situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think jakes jelouse of sophie
I do think even though she has tit ads she is bringing in more money than him .
she could also be doing Botox and beauty on The side but keeps it off her social media .
She also gets a lot of freebies but he never gets asked to do any ads maybe the odd one lol 😂

I bet he was fumin when she got in the style hen edit I mean if they did men clothes you just know he would have begged for a chance 😂😂
I remember before he hit his million followers and was desperately trying to get there doing his umpteen dyson hair giveaways, he actually tagged Adam Frisby in a story and said if he reached his million, Adam should give him his own edit at ITS. Surprisingly Adam totally ignored him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The eyefucking is unbearable. He actually makes me feel physically sick. I bet that ice bath water is stagnant and full of bacteria. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I am actually repeating this clip. I played it back and I spotted this.

Cue the bit where he says Hello to the elephant.
Then he zooms in on her and says "and there's the warthog".

No wonder she looks so bleeping miserable when he keeps insulting her. She's an absolute mug to put up with it. I'd knock his teef down his throat and kick him out Massive red flags. I honestly think he's an abusive, nasty little bleep. If he can do that on social media, what goes on behind closed doors?

View attachment 1725242
View attachment 1725243

Yes he did Joon. I ran the clip back. I've just made a post about it. He is definitely abusive to her. 😡
That might have just about passed as a joke if she’d have heard it and laughed along, but that delivery was just nasty.

Reactions: 21
He's vile! A horrible bully. Fred is wary around him, Sophie is a total shell of her former self. All he's doing is dragging her down. Get out sophie, you might just think we're trolls, but we're not the ones bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He is a bully simple and can’t stand not having the attention on himself.Sat moaning about not feeling well blah bleeping blah.Telling Freddy it’s bed time what at 7pm.No big post about yesterday’s Lorraine show was he hoping to get on this morning to? Embarrassing saying to toff my co host and his mum bragging he’s got a regular gig.He will forever be jealous that Freddy and Leo want Sophie the kids see him as a annoying prick.I agree with everyone on here that he puts her down constantly and she looks like tit but she allows him to use the kids for likes and ads so she’s just as bad .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The eyefucking is unbearable. He actually makes me feel physically sick. I bet that ice bath water is stagnant and full of bacteria. 🤢
View attachment 1725730
View attachment 1725731
View attachment 1725732
View attachment 1725733
View attachment 1725734
View attachment 1725735
View attachment 1725737
Put your bleeping phone down and help your child! He’s using that spoon and cup the way my son did when he was under 1, show him how to do it. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Think he’s having a rubbish day cos barely anyone bothered with him at that football event last night. He’s following a few who haven’t bothered to follow him back.

• Haha
And she’s still flogging vitamins that clearly don’t work when she’s feeling shattered and exhausted. These companies she advertises for don’t follow her or they’d realise that every story and ad contradicts the next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Give it a rest bro!!!We don’t care🙄Sophie gone out two nights 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Is she finally saying duck you mate to can play this game 👏🏼👏🏼
6679C5AB-4553-4381-A9F6-FAEABB2A4BA0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fred make sure you have a top on. Don't be like that head.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww did Jake not get any pictures with Nicole we all know he would have tagged her in a storie 😂😂

literaly no pictures of him last night nobody gives a duck about him
That's why he's having a tit day...he got ZERO ATTENTION at the footie.
Sad bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I replied to her on that tik tok rehearsal video the other day that I didn't like the way he spoke to her and she should keep an eye on it. I just got abuse back from people saying I was a troll. In all those videos he annoys me so much the way he acts hurt everytime she comes near him or moans that she is dirtying his clothes every 5 mins. I would prefer a man to hit me than constantly attack me with words and nasty comments. There is something very insidious about it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.