Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off. He's bleeping obsessed. 😴😴
View attachment 1724331
Which is code for = I’m a lazy work- shy bleep who just wants free money thrown at me without putting in the effort.
So if you Reply to this it will up my engagement (without actually engaging ) and then I won’t to have to like all those boring “oh my family member is dying please share there fund pages “

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Which is code for = I’m a lazy work- shy bleep who just wants free money thrown at me without putting in the effort.
So if you Reply to this it will up my engagement (without actually engaging ) and then I won’t to have to like all those boring “oh my family member is dying please share there fund pages “
I'll fill him in...with a piece of 4×2....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m in a que of over 300 thoasand for Peter kay tickets .
jake couldn’t even sell any in his local gym and theatre so cancelled 😂😂😂

peter kay has sold out nearly every date at every venue including the London 02 within minutes and guess what Jake he doesn’t give a tit about followers and TV and he’s still making millions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m in a que of over 300 thoasand for Peter kay tickets .
jake couldn’t even sell any in his local gym and theatre so cancelled 😂😂😂

peter kay has sold out nearly every date at every venue including the London 02 within minutes and guess what Jake he doesn’t give a tit about followers and TV and he’s still making millions 😂
fingers crossed you get tickets lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha at flaps saying the dark nights are depressing and out pops the vitamins ffs what a joke .See at the zoo again book a hotel treat the kids never take them anywhere that costs money.He is giving me major ick with his I’m a celebrity crap saying Chris wants to be the centre of attention 😂😂This coming from the biggest look at me ever and I mean ever on Instagram 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The programmes turned to tit , and he's raving about it.
bleeping hell , he's welcome to the guff. It's about his level.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bleeping love Peter Kay, my fave comedian. A friend of my sister's is a plumber and had to do some work at Peter Kay's house. He was proper excited cos he's a fan. When he got there a housekeeper said "Please do not look at Mr Kay, make eye contact with him or speak to him or you will be asked to leave", like he was Beyonce or something. The lad was gutted but obliged. He said he'd expected PK to stroll in saying "D'ya want a brew" (with the hand action, IYKYK) and be all friendly 😂 Most comedians are miserable gits in real life and tbf PK probably just wanted to get his boiler sorted rather than sitting there fielding questions like "Oooh why did you fall out with Dave Spikey?"

I'm so happy PK is still as popular as ever. It gives me faith that the entire world hasn't descended into "humour" that involves woke bullshit, vulgarity and political correctness. It's a reminder of simpler, more innocent times and silly jokes you can watch with your family. PK is a national treasure.

LMFAO at Fakey musing that Chris Moyles thinks he's the most famous there and feels threatened by others' fame. CLASSIC CASE OF PROJECTION!

Reactions: 24
Hey All,

Hope everyone is good.

I don’t watched the Jungle, or ITV as a rule as it’s usually bleeping shite. And I refuse to be part of the attempt at rehabilitating the NON EXISTENT career of the YTS POLITICIAN known as the bleep THAT IS MATT HANCOCK.

So been avoiding social media. I only popped back on as my friend has just moved to Dubai with her family & saw Sal Axle on her way out there, so that SHITSHOW always tends to provide entertainment when she’s on a job.

I can’t be bothered with PANTO BOY and his recycled same old same old content & tit.

Hope everyone is good though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet jakes on here more than us today bet he's fuming we gone silent on him 🤣🤣🤣

That irrelevant even tatters are bored with him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's not the dark nights affecting you Flapz it's the bleep you married!! 🤡

Off to the zoo yet again today I see. Flapz looks happy!

jakequickenden_5.jpg
jakequickenden_6.jpg
jakequickenden_7.jpg
sophie__church_7.jpg
sophie__church_8.jpg
sophie__church_9.jpg
sophie__church_10.jpg
sophie__church_11.jpg
sophie__church_12.jpg

Reactions: 12
Hey all, I’ve only discovered Tattle & this forum.

I used to like Jake, but have found him more and more cringeworthy on a daily basis. He’s always contradicting himself e.g. ‘not doing panto next year to spend time with the family’. ‘Won’t promote anything he doesn’t believe in’. He’s obviously desperate for money as he has no other career prospects.

Don’t get me started on that boggin’ couch when they were lint rolling it. 😷

Or the CIN run he went to to promote himself and not the actual charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey all, I’ve only discovered Tattle & this forum.

I used to like Jake, but have found him more and more cringeworthy on a daily basis. He’s always contradicting himself e.g. ‘not doing panto next year to spend time with the family’. ‘Won’t promote anything he doesn’t believe in’. He’s obviously desperate for money as he has no other career prospects.

Don’t get me started on that boggin’ couch when they were lint rolling it. 😷

Or the CIN run he went to to promote himself and not the actual charity.
welcome newbie ❤ Glad to have more people see him for who he really is! He’s awful. Took the piss out of influencers in lockdown and now he’s the worst one

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.