Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie if you're listening or reading - please see our advice as heartfelt & sincere. We Tattlers do not see your husband's behaviour towards you or Freddie as normal or acceptable. We are not trolls but people who have lived lives where we recognise poor behaviour & have even experienced it ourselves. Please take some time to quietly contemplate if this really is the life for you. There is something very wrong here, your husband is publicly putting you down. You are worth more than this. You might think we are ugly, jealous, trolling tit stirrers, but at our very essence are people who have possibly in some way walked in the foot steps you are walking now. There are other paths for you & your 2 sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sophie if you're listening or reading - please see our advice as heartfelt & sincere. We Tattlers do not see your husband's behaviour towards you or Freddie as normal or acceptable. We are not trolls but people who have lived lives where we recognise poor behaviour & have even experienced it ourselves. Please take some time to quietly contemplate if this really is the life for you. There is something very wrong here, your husband is publicly putting you down. You are worth more than this. You might think we are ugly, jealous, trolling tit stirrers, but at our very essence are people who have possibly in some way walked in the foot steps you are walking now. There are other paths for you & your 2 sons.
THIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
duck off bro. Misses his family, has a day with them and he’s down. Has a day without them and he’s down. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory Jake.

Instead of filming your child and flicking back to eye duck your self every five seconds maybe try helping him.

Also, Su, it’s your fault your son is a bleep you are both self obsessed. She’ll be moaning she’s had to pay £8 for her blue tick next week the desperate enabler

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure the general public will stop voting for Matt now that superstar runner up from 10 years ago Jake Prickenden has put his 2 cents in. Honestly why does this bleep think anyone wants to listen to him analysing I’m a Celebrity? It’s an entertainment show, he’s bleeping obsessed with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
720E05AF-95D6-4980-9CD2-223E58912FE7.png
Oh bore off

So now Sophie is using her dad to earn money 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 she bought him a watch ….. no she was given a watch as part of an AD

how awkward and false do they all look ?? 🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the duck is he ALWAYS scratching?!
Fleas?
Bed bugs?
Scabies?
Heroin withdrawal?
Cocaine withdrawl?

It pisses me off because I start scratching too, it's like seeing someone else yawning!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why the duck is he ALWAYS scratching?!
Fleas?
Bed bugs?
Scabies?
Heroin withdrawal?
Cocaine withdrawl?

It pisses me off because I start scratching too, it's like seeing someone else yawning!
I think he is just obsessed with himself therefore can't stop scratching/touching himself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God he makes me feel bleeping sick everything about him is VILE.. his face, body, tattoos, beard, clothing, attitude, personality!!!!

Also just want to say miss our @Jac In The Box hope you’re ok lovey ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.