Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 😂 ASA is quite addictive once you start ❤👍🏻
Its amazing how many of these Instabegs are taking the piss. The more reports the merrier and once you've set up your account, it only takes a minute plus your screenshot. Here's the link for anybody wishing to also complain. It very satisfying!! 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he is just obsessed with himself therefore can't stop scratching/touching himself 🤢
It’s just to draw attention to his body cos he loves it and loves himself … so thinks people will look at where he is scratching … so they will see his muscles 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 makes me do the complete opposite

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I remember before he hit his million followers and was desperately trying to get there doing his umpteen dyson hair giveaways, he actually tagged Adam Frisby in a story and said if he reached his million, Adam should give him his own edit at ITS. Surprisingly Adam totally ignored him 😂
this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Chasing your son round the kitchen when he nearly ran into the edge of the table funny not 🙄God that house always looks a mess.He certainly thinks he is a I’m celebrity know it all tweeting doing polls and now thinks he’s some kind of big arse expert🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh that made me cringe when Leo almost hit his head on the corner of the table

• Sad
  • Angry
Ok that’s the LAST time I watch fakey stories before bed, I had a dream we were best friends and I was coming on tattle to stand up for him and went to his house saying “I don’t know why these people are so mean you’re a great man”

just off to go bleach my brain and fill it back up with the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why the duck is he ALWAYS scratching?!
Fleas?
Bed bugs?
Scabies?
Heroin withdrawal?
Cocaine withdrawl?

It pisses me off because I start scratching too, it's like seeing someone else yawning!
As I said in previous post..Alcohol affects your liver and makes you scratch ...x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The water in the ice bath😝😝 how often does it get cleaned out?
I'm assuming that when not in use it is sealed very securely. It's not something I'd want in the garden with a tiny toddler running about.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
🐔 Morning you ugly bald headed nasty piece of tit ...still a bleep and always will be..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Having a day playing with the kids yeah right lazy bald prick has probably gone back to bed. He recently said when asked if they would have more kids that it was on the cards to happen at some point but at the moment he is absolutely knackered since they had Leo! Knackered from doing what? He really believes he's a full time hands on dad bleeping bellend how about let your wife have a nap while you do the housework and cook a roast?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.