Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greta22

Chatty Member
Sophie if you are here? It is not normal to comment on your private parts on a lads podcast or insult you on Instagram. It’s cruel and bullying, no woman deserves that, you have been married 2 minutes and you are the mother of his son. You should expect respect and he gives none, he’s vain and passive aggressive. Good luck I really mean it 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Well guys.

I’ve scored a hat trick.

I’ve been blocked by both Jake & Sophie.I have now been blocked on Leo’s account 😂😂 I’ve never even commented on it lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Breaking news, Fakeys.......

QJQ has lost his gummies deal. The link is no longer in his bio. I actually miss him flogging them, always gave me a laugh! What will he do now, given that he's constantly ill and feeling down?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

redstraw16

VIP Member
every time I see his wedding ring with all the lines down the outside it reminds me of a hose clip…

(I’ve only just learnt this is called a hose clip is, found this by Googling ‘metal thing that goes on pipes’ and B&Q coming up clutch in the search results)

8D12DFFE-7E24-4D91-81A9-7DDFF29E918F.jpeg

027E1849-3944-4D9F-802D-6D5A54297173.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Greta22

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen Sue Cleaver now has 50,000 followers and only joined Instagram in August. I suspect she was advised to because she was going in the jungle she didn’t need to.
Also that podcast is vile how dare he address his wife like that and how dare he allow another man to discuss his wife like that. He is a vile misogynistic pig, a truly horrible person. Sophie you are mad to be with him, he has zero respect . This is his worst behaviour so far 🤬 I hope media companies see this and he gets nothing !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Buy cheap pay twice. God help her with them tits then because they were cheap as fuck. Look like that woman's tits off theirs something about mary

download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bluecups

VIP Member
Puss Puss
I just can't get over this, it's indefensible. It's just shocking that a man would speak about his wife in such a disparaging way to anyone, let alone publicly on a podcast. Ridiculous twat, trying to be one of the lads. Nobody is impressed, just makes him look like a horrible cunt. He's a grown man with a wife and two young lads who will learn from him how to treat women/speak about women. He's passive aggressive to her, gaslights her, calls her bro or mate, spends a night in a hotel with his publicist when he could have taken a cab ride, constantly taking the piss out of her, bullying her first born child, jealous whenever she gets any work.
I don't think I've ever hated a "celebrity" like I hate him. To say he boils my piss is an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Look here, I work for OK mag I can categorically say there will be no photos in OK, can't say why you know how it is, heard on the qt - all very hush hush but deffo no wedding photos in OK. Oh hold on a min I was mistaking myself for SillyDot.

As you were Tattlers xx

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Thought I'd watch that podcast.

- It's started badly, less than 40 seconds in and one of the hosts is taking the piss out of QJQ's Bon Marche jacket (admittedly in retaliation for QJQ rudely mocking the host's rather ordinary zip up hoodie.)

- Two minutes later and both lads are ripping the piss out of the fact his jacket has neither collar nor lapels and also his brooch. The veins are more prominent on QJQ's temples but he's maintaining a rictus grin. He looks tense.

- Here he is laughing hysterically at them ripping the piss out of him.

Capture.JPG

- talking about the Ibiza wedding and going to Ocean Club - "Wayno sorted us out a table, good old Wayno". I have never heard the Balearic Botherer referred to as "Wayno" before.

- boring hair transplant talk. QJQ grows envious of one host's hairline and starts rubbing his head muttering "healthy hair, bro"

Capture.JPG

"We thought we'd start with your career and then go on to some fun stuff". I laughed at this but QJQ did not.

- "X Factor that's where we first saw you, it was quite a short stint wasn't it?" OJQ passively/aggressively interjects "Fuck you man! FUCK YOU!" and then drones on about his time on x factor. For aaaaages. There are recollections of Nicole Sherzinger glistening with sweat. WTF.

- QJQ makes vulgar joke about the hosts' mother "sliding into his DM's" after following him on Instagram.

- The awkward moment just after he makes his "joke"

Capture.JPG

- Eleven minutes in. This podcast is shite and boring. The hosts are childish giggly dickheads. QJQ has just got to the part of his Curriculum Vitae Soliloquy where he won DOI. He muses about why they haven't done a "Champion of Champions" series and says he could never have been romantically involved with his skating partner as she was "too bossy".

- The whole time QJQ speaks about Vanessa Bauer he's scratching his face and head like the big liar he is. It's making my head itch watching him and so now I'm scratching along with him.

- Now he's calling himself "The Prince of The Jungle" because he came second in IAC. Prick.

- Host - "Sum up your whole jungle experience in just one word" QJQ - " A dream"

- When blathering on about not believing in the word celebrity (yeah right) he trips himself up. Recalling how he felt about being an unknown going into the jungle he says "I thought I'm just happy to take the cash and run, I've got a family to support". is he talking about then or present day? He didn't have a family then.

- The first thing he said to Zelda on leaving the jungle was "Have there been any bad stories about me in the press? How's my Instagram? How many followers have I got?" Sad cunt.

- Just over half way and QJQ has revealed thrilling behind-the-scenes secrets of IAC like "There's no salt you know" and "Yeah, you shit in a bucket".

- LMFAO he says ITV edited out all his witty retorts when Jimmy Bullard absolutely ripped the piss out of him, feels sorry for Jimmy because it made him look like a bully and Jake look like a victim the way it was edited. YEAH RIGHT.

- On hearing how much Boy George got paid - "There isn't much I wouldn't do for half a millon, know what I'm saying" Yes, we know.

- Lots of boring chat about IAC. Then a stupid quiz where QJQ has to eat mealworms if he gets a question wrong. He eats about half a dozen. When the host points out that it's food for birds QJQ asks "why didn't you get the human eating ones?". Twat.

- QJQ eating mealworms

Capture.JPG

- We're at the end now, thank fuck. One of the hosts accuses QJQ of farting and shrieks "We've given Jake worms!!" to which QJQ responds "I'm going home to shit myself"

THE END

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Sophie if you're listening or reading - please see our advice as heartfelt & sincere. We Tattlers do not see your husband's behaviour towards you or Freddie as normal or acceptable. We are not trolls but people who have lived lives where we recognise poor behaviour & have even experienced it ourselves. Please take some time to quietly contemplate if this really is the life for you. There is something very wrong here, your husband is publicly putting you down. You are worth more than this. You might think we are ugly, jealous, trolling shit stirrers, but at our very essence are people who have possibly in some way walked in the foot steps you are walking now. There are other paths for you & your 2 sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks to me for the new thread title!! 😏

Previous Thread:

The last thread had its ups and downs. We had a weird vibe emanating from a 'new member' who has mysteriously gone quiet now. 🤔

Fakey went to Manchester for the Grief Podcast, appeared at a Children in Need fundraiser and made it all about him, went on This Morning for a five minute appearance but made it a lot bigger than it actually was and is getting so desperate now, he faked 'falling through the ceiling' ffs! The Legend on Twitter stole the show though!!

Beyond desperate is not the word and he's now crying troll again! "Are you ok hun?"

Highlights below. Carry on Fakeys!!

313923555_795021431755178_8941180051684487868_n.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-132400~4.png
Screenshot_20221108-132350~3.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
That sippy cup of Leo's is getting a lot of air time after someone mentioned the other day that he shouldn't be on a bottle anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 35

stargirl23

VIP Member
Ok that’s the LAST time I watch fakey stories before bed, I had a dream we were best friends and I was coming on tattle to stand up for him and went to his house saying “I don’t know why these people are so mean you’re a great man”

just off to go bleach my brain and fill it back up with the truth 😂

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
That latest reel shows him at his abusive best. Every time it goes wrong it's her fault. He berates her at every opportunity. He's gaslighting her and she doesn't know it. It's so obvious.

• Sad
  • Wow