Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve blocked both of them, because I feel a rage starting every time they talk🤭
Boulder tits thread could see Fakeys mask slip and the T word might come out on his insta stories or better still we might get a post on “trolls” 👍 bring it on Baldy we’re going nowhere bro 😎 you’re “wife’s” thread is off to a flying start but just because youre name is not in the title doesn’t mean you’re getting a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boulder tits thread could see Fakeys mask slip and the T word might come out on his insta stories or better still we might get a post on “trolls” 👍 bring it on Baldy we’re going nowhere bro 😎 you’re “wife’s” thread is off to a flying start but just because youre name is not in the title doesn’t mean you’re getting a break!
He will be fuming both having a thread 😂😂

loads other z listers who don’t have a thread at all shows how disliked they are …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read the mod's comment. Will find the next most liked and go with that one if ok?

yes title, @stargirl23 opening a new one now and LF cant have title as first thread dont has titles . So we running with the two for now? what you think beaut?
If stargirl is doing a new thread, I'll leave it to her. Not too sure about Flappy having her own thread tbh but will go with the flow!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.