Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually repeating this clip. I played it back and I spotted this.

Cue the bit where he says Hello to the elephant.
Then he zooms in on her and says "and there's the warthog".

No wonder she looks so bleeping miserable when he keeps insulting her. She's an absolute mug to put up with it. I'd knock his teef down his throat and kick him out Massive red flags. I honestly think he's an abusive, nasty little bleep. If he can do that on social media, what goes on behind closed doors?

Screenshot_20221112-164622.png

🐔Did that nasty bastard call her a Water Hog ???
Yes he did Joon. I ran the clip back. I've just made a post about it. He is definitely abusive to her. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
🐔Yes I thought he did x I hate his bleeping guts and as you say what goes on behind closed doors....poor cow 😢...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow I missed that, what an utter bleep. Just ran back to listen can’t miss it he even zoomed in on her so he can’t say it’s not about her. He’s vile!! Saying it infront of the kids too. My partner wouldn’t dare call me anything like that, especially in front of our son. He shows our son to respect women not call them horrible things. How she’s still married to him I don’t know, vile vile man child 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
🐔Yes I thought he did x I hate his bleeping guts and as you say what goes on behind closed doors....poor cow 😢...
Same here. I bleeping despise the nasty abusive bleep. It sounded like warthog or waterhog but all the same, it is quite worrying that he keeps putting her down openly on social media. I used to be in a relationship like that and the 'put downs' soon escalated to violence towards me. The signs are definitely there. The screenshot of her face says it all. She's far too thin, 'chipped away by him' and looks ill tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nasty ugly bald bleep
He can’t dress that up as banter because it’s not funny, it’s spiteful and shows what a little witch he really is.
Argghhh bleeping hate him🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So, WTF happened at that football event last night? Absolutely nothing has been mentioned since. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't hate me but i actually feel for her a bit because he reminds me a hell of a lot of my ex in fact he is so like him they could be related. I can guarantee when they got home he would have totally turned on the charm oh come on babe you know i don't mean it its just a joke i love you loads you know that except it chips away at you until your confidence is zero

• Sad
Reactions: 30
welcome newbie ❤ Glad to have more people see him for who he really is! He’s awful. Took the piss out of influencers in lockdown and now he’s the worst one
I’ve got sooo much to catch-up on, but let’s just say my eyes have been opened. Currently trawling my way through the wedding thread 😂🙊🙉🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow. I actually feel for Flappy, if he says things like that on social media god knows what he's like at home. Nasty, abusive prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Zelda been on today rambling about her hair and what shows she’s watched as boring as her bully arse son

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am actually repeating this clip. I played it back and I spotted this.

Cue the bit where he says Hello to the elephant.
Then he zooms in on her and says "and there's the warthog".

No wonder she looks so bleeping miserable when he keeps insulting her. She's an absolute mug to put up with it. I'd knock his teef down his throat and kick him out Massive red flags. I honestly think he's an abusive, nasty little bleep. If he can do that on social media, what goes on behind closed doors?

View attachment 1725242
View attachment 1725243

Yes he did Joon. I ran the clip back. I've just made a post about it. He is definitely abusive to her. 😡
Wow more than likely why she has lost so much weight. What an arse

I’ve got sooo much to catch-up on, but let’s just say my eyes have been opened. Currently trawling my way through the wedding thread 😂🙊🙉🙈
Welcome to the fakies. Take a look at the wiki, link up top

Welcome to the fakies. Take a look at the wiki, link up top

Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion #45

The WIMP who claims he doesn't believe in bullying but abuses his wife on social media. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Zelda been on today rambling about her hair and what shows she’s watched as boring as her bully arse son
I just cant watch her anymore even to have a snigger at, she is absolutely off her rocker my daughters would take my phone off me if I sat talking shite to my phone

• Haha
I just cant watch her anymore even to have a snigger at, she is absolutely off her rocker my daughters would take my phone off me if I sat talking shite to my phone
It's really ludicrous. The old bat is so thirsty for a job on the tele or in radio, it's untrue

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think jakes jelouse of sophie
I do think even though she has tit ads she is bringing in more money than him .
she could also be doing Botox and beauty on The side but keeps it off her social media .
She also gets a lot of freebies but he never gets asked to do any ads maybe the odd one lol 😂

I bet he was fumin when she got in the style hen edit I mean if they did men clothes you just know he would have begged for a chance 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He's vile to her. I've said it before but he's constantly negging her and its a form of emotional abuse. Jumped up little upstart wanker.

• Heart
He's vile to her. I've said it before but he's constantly negging her and its a form of emotional abuse. Jumped up little upstart wanker.
He’s vile anyway but I do think he abuses her and belittles her .
I bet he always calls her names and makes her feel tit
Thinking about it now she looks a shell of herself from what she used to be .
Shes ruined her image maybe he calls her all the time so she feels she has to have all this Botox done to please him when ready it’s making her look worst . 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not to mention how he makes her do everything why he lays in bed all day . God he’s just awfull can’t stand the prick

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.