Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be the only one without a t shirt on🤢He definitely needs to stop thinking he’s god gift.Swear it really creeps me out he’s 34 not Owen of I’m a celebrity ( he wishes).Free hoover begging bastards get on my nerves .Loft ? Anyone no ok lol
C6CEDF21-6624-4778-BAA0-7A413182B57B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Who called the vacuum ad. Well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And the gummies, I don't see how he could flog them seeing as he's always anxious still they clearly don't work, not a good ad for them is he.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course this bleep is the only one shirtless 😡 my son does taekwondo and he wears a white shirt under his dobok. Just so disrespectful!

Sorry molly just seen you said the same
He’s pathetic honestky no words for him anymore just an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So sad the gummies are no more 😥😥😥

Why is Mr ITV QJQ not at the event tonight? What a loser.

She’s a beggy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course this bleep is the only one shirtless 😡 my son does taekwondo and he wears a white shirt under his dobok. Just so disrespectful!

Sorry molly just seen you said the same
More quality time with his little
Family he misses so much.

Actually seen Saturday dads spend more time with their kid than this twit

• Heart
Imagine being that desperate to be on loose women that you will get your ball sack out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what does he think these 5 min apprarences will bring. He's a tit actor . He can't sell any singles or albums. He's tit in panto. Basically tit at everything. See he's replying to more people on the ok post. Sad baldy little man
Didn’t Chris Hughes get his ball sack out…

• Sick
Didn’t Chris Hughes get his ball sack out…
Off limits definitely stopped Chris going near jake . Not been with him for a while and the last time was at pride o Britain when off limits manager dragged Chris away from jake and give jake the daggers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion; Jacob is skint, loves his hot baths, talks shite on socials hoping to make a mint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He did but it was relevant because his brother had testicular cancer. Fakey is just an exhibitionist and bandwagon-jumper.
I thought it was the other way round. Chris went on and that’s what led to his brother checking himself and finding out?

This is just Jakes latest bandwagon to jump on

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion-
Is there no end to Fame hungry jake?
Getting his balls fondled live for duck sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought it was the other way round. Chris went on and that’s what led to his brother checking himself and finding out?

This is just Jakes latest bandwagon to jump on
Ahh thank you, I knew CH's brother had testicular cancer, didn't know it was after the tv appearance xx

Reactions: 9
Decided to watch some crappy ITV Be programme about celebs disastrous outfits and who should pop up as a commenter but Prickenden...he actually had the cheek to slag off celebrities clothes (to be fair, they were awful) but I couldn't watch it once I'd seen him! I tend to avoid hearing him talk if possible so I had to switch it the duck off. Ooh he dun half grip my tit! Absolute wanker...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like a nonce teacher breathing his coffee breath down your neck ‘you’ll be in at break time if you keep this up’
EB109A30-8B2F-433A-AA71-AC7B63D7CE12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Looks like a ponce teacher breathing his coffee breath down your neck ‘you’ll be in at break time if you keep this up’
View attachment 1734127
Jesus he looks about 80 lol

It was so obvious they wanted a new vac !!!! Here we do ad ad ad a d how’s about you don’t let all the cat hairs build up like that ?? They are so dirty their clothes must be covered 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Another grifted freebie ponced.

What a pair.

His Muvver can't wait to jump.onto the bandwagon, either

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.