Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JOON! This sounds like utter filth ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ”HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I should be so lucky ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚..xx

Why are you all talking about him buying clothes?!
๐Ÿ”I think he said he spends money on clothes on tv this morning x I don't know hun as I don't watch TV in the day it's what people have said on here x

๐Ÿ”I can't stop singing "I should be so lucky" now ๐Ÿ˜†....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are you all talking about him buying clothes?!
Apparently when asked on his q and a whether he was wealthy he said he was sort of ok but should probably stop buying so many clothes except we all know he is actually skint and only has about 10 items of clothing

He's quiet today no eyefucking himself with Leo and in the gym definitely pissed off that the Lorraine show hasnt mentioned him on their socials he got 3 tweets on it and the slut drop didnt get the reaction he wanted either he is probably in bed sad fucker having a cry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahah little weasel, hope that person finds tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same . I will never forget that moment heโ€™s right he was a weasel . Jimmy ripped him a new one and he just got shirty then said it was bantz it wasnโ€™t at all he just hates people that tell him straight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

bet Jimmy still got more money and assets whatโ€™s Jake got duck all โ€ฆ.. that desperate for cash heโ€™s dressing as fairy god mother at Christmas when he was โ€œ spending this year with family โ€œ hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He shouldn't buy as many clothes? What from Vinted? He hasnt bleeping got anything he even went on This Morning in his too tight cheap wedding jacket reckon thats the only suit he owns hence he didnt have a jacket for the POB red carpet lying skint bald bastard
Oiiii that cut DEEP.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely nothing wrong with Vinted of course in fact ive just bought a lovely faux fur coat from there ยฃ8 and its gorgeous! Unlike anything he owns/wears

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently when asked on his q and a whether he was wealthy he said he was sort of ok but should probably stop buying so many clothes except we all know he is actually skint and only has about 10 items of clothing

He's quiet today no eyefucking himself with Leo and in the gym definitely pissed off that the Lorraine show hasnt mentioned him on their socials he got 3 tweets on it and the slut drop didnt get the reaction he wanted either he is probably in bed sad fucker having a cry
He never seems to wear a top so he will save money there ๐Ÿ”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heโ€™s made the sidebar of shame on the Daily Fail again. Comments not been moderated and their commentators definitely arenโ€™t fans ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hilarious he will be knocking gummies soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Crying at the comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he really is hated isnโ€™t he . On Twitter he shared just three comments thatโ€™s all the comments that hit posted heโ€™s tragic as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚

Camp as Christmas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

dead ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
๐Ÿ”HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I should be so lucky ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚..xx

๐Ÿ”I think he said he spends money on clothes on tv this morning x I don't know hun as I don't watch TV in the day it's what people have said on here x

๐Ÿ”I can't stop singing "I should be so lucky" now ๐Ÿ˜†....
I'll be glad when we get to the next thread because every time I see this thread on the Tattle homepage I start singing Sandi Shaw in my head -
"Like a puppet on a striiiiiiiiiiiiing" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Same . I will never forget that moment heโ€™s right he was a weasel . Jimmy ripped him a new one and he just got shirty then said it was bantz it wasnโ€™t at all he just hates people that tell him straight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

bet Jimmy still got more money and assets whatโ€™s Jake got duck all โ€ฆ.. that desperate for cash heโ€™s dressing as fairy god mother at Christmas when he was โ€œ spending this year with family โ€œ hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

In that terrible podcast he did with those two giggling morons he said that he'd made lots of witty "bantz" comebacks when Bullard was ripping the piss out of him in that scene but that ITV had edited them out ๐Ÿ˜‚ YEAH RIGHT! He also said he felt sorry for Jimmy Bullard because ITV's editing had made him look like a bully. Silly bleep.

• Haha
So I missed him slut dropping on Lorraine the Growler this morning. Thank God for that. So it looks like PantoBoy is starting rehearsals. How embarrassing!

315350518_5592649460810712_6893971677959829532_n.jpg
315621331_226675176356060_970479647085359181_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So heโ€™s appeared on ITV in the last couple of weeks on TM, Lorraine (x2) & an upcoming appearance on Loose Men but doesnโ€™t look like Polly has managed to wangle him an invite to the Palooza tonight which is marked in the calendar as ITVs biggest red carpet event of the year ๐Ÿคญ Unless like the POB he goes last minute and is saying heโ€™s got kick boxing when heโ€™s really on a train to London ๐Ÿ™„ but I doubt it. If heโ€™s not going, heโ€™ll give some bullshit reason why guaranteed. Also what happened to him going to Zeldas today?

• Haha
I'll be glad when we get to the next thread because every time I see this thread on the Tattle homepage I start singing Sandi Shaw in my head -
"Like a puppet on a striiiiiiiiiiiiing" ๐Ÿ˜‚

In that terrible podcast he did with those two giggling morons he said that he'd made lots of witty "bantz" comebacks when Bullard was ripping the piss out of him in that scene but that ITV had edited them out ๐Ÿ˜‚ YEAH RIGHT! He also said he felt sorry for Jimmy Bullard because ITV's editing had made him look like a bully. Silly bleep.
Every time I think of Jake I hear the song your so vein ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks more like a box of bleeping nightmares to me. Who gives a tit about your wedding photos? Who gave a tit about the farce in the first place?
315016733_203550292034074_6427021438474495434_n.jpg
315451631_868581984145431_7225591782197404705_n.jpg

• Haha
So heโ€™s appeared on ITV in the last couple of weeks on TM, Lorraine (x2) & an upcoming appearance on Loose Men but doesnโ€™t look like Polly has managed to wangle him an invite to the Palooza tonight which is marked in the calendar as ITVs biggest red carpet event of the year ๐Ÿคญ Unless like the POB he goes last minute and is saying heโ€™s got kick boxing when heโ€™s really on a train to London ๐Ÿ™„ but I doubt it. If heโ€™s not going, heโ€™ll give some bullshit reason why guaranteed. Also what happened to him going to Zeldas today?
To Kate to make a bull tit reason now because heโ€™s said heโ€™s going boxing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks more like a box of bleeping nightmares to me. Who gives a tit about your wedding photos? Who gave a tit about the farce in the first place?
View attachment 1733148View attachment 1733149
Little touches what a box of six ยฃ2,50 rochers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.