Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£679 for a hoover! I’ve got a cat and my trusty old dyson does a fantastic job at a quarter of the price. At what point will either address the cost of living crisis!!! its already a bumpy road in my household 😑
She’ll delete the negative comments like he does. I’d be embarrassed to have anybody round my house if it was as disgustingly dirty and grotty as theirs, let alone show it on social media 🤢 She may have been gifted a hoover but she still needs to use it other than when she’s filming an ad. They really haven’t a clue how badly they come across that not once have they addressed the cost of living crisis but instead are forever showing off their ‘designer’ clothes, free car seats and now a ridiculously expensive hoover.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A hoover sick? Naaa duck off you absolute pleb. More like sick you got gifted a free hoover during a cost of living crisis. Pair of scruffy beggy prats. And that skeletal witch can duck off…..”you pay cheap, you pay twice” go jump in the Thames you bleep
That’s Samsung off my list😂
0CD79C3C-D841-4521-A5D5-61B7EBC5C6AE.jpeg
0E3486C5-0D1A-452D-AFD9-C3933CCE9F87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A hoover sick? Naaa duck off you absolute pleb. More like sick you got gifted a free hoover during a cost of living crisis. Pair of scruffy beggy prats. And that skeletal witch can duck off…..”you pay cheap, you pay twice” go jump in the Thames you bleep
View attachment 1734478View attachment 1734479
So she's saying that no one should buy cheap Hoover's as they break, we are in the middle of a crisis skeletor. She got it gifted anyway. Not a chance would she have paid that

So she's saying that no one should buy cheap Hoover's as they break, we are in the middle of a crisis skeletor. She got it gifted anyway. Not a chance would she have paid that
See Jake's new word is sick! Instead of peng, hes bleeping weird

Reactions: 22
£679 for a hoover! I’ve got a cat and my trusty old dyson does a fantastic job at a quarter of the price. At what point will either address the cost of living crisis!!! its already a bumpy road in my household 😑
They don't care because they got it FREE .... freeloaders they are

Reactions: 19

See Jake's new word is sick! Instead of peng, hes bleeping weird
Exactly, stupid pair of cunts🤬
What would be a good idea is if these companies gave free stuff to a nurse or someone working 12hrs a day so they could have a decent hoover after working their arses off.
Not these two clowns and certainly not to a raggedy arse witch who thinks posing is mirroring a bleeping wooden deck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1734478View attachment 1734479
Just shows how untouched with reality she actually is . Not once did she say about cost of living crisis .... both scum at least most z listers have mentioned cost of living crisis these pair don't give a duck that half the country cabt feed the kids or heat the house !!!

Hoover is a hoover my g tech was £270 and lasted me 4 years and still going strong.....

Nobody is paying 700 for a hoover stupid bitxh

So she’s started get defensive like her dick of a husband and replying to people who are calling her out about the price of the hoover 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s alright for her to say it’s worth every penny when she’s been given it for free 😡 is she telling us if she could afford to spend nearly £700 on a hoover she’d chose that over buying her ‘designer’ clothes? She’s as full of tit as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly Sophie winds me the duck up what a horrible bleeping witch she is so her response to tye living crisis is pay cheap pay twice !!!! Is she for bleeping real most people cabt afford to even pay cheap . Most people are having to pick between heating the home this winter or feeding themselves !!!!

She is utter scum .... as for pay cheap pay twice who the duck is she to say that when everything is gifted !!!! Free hoover .... free car seats free sofa

Scrounging witch !!!! She's exactly like jake I don't feel sorry for her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t remember if it was on this thread or another one I’m on but these influenza’s are dangerous it’s a cost of living crisis yet they’re pushing the discounts and look at us look at all our wonderful things that you need don’t be skank buy expensive blah blah some people will follow and put themselves in dangerous amounts of debt just to keep up with the z list! It’s so wrong and damaging all so they can make a couple of quid with the link. I
Hope that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly, stupid pair of cunts🤬
What would be a good idea is if these companies gave free stuff to a nurse or someone working 12hrs a day so they could have a decent hoover after working their arses off.
Not these two clowns and certainly not to a raggedy arse witch who thinks posing is mirroring a bleeping wooden deck
Completely agree, they got ft the wrong people. Plus Sophie and Jake are absolute scruffy mingers so that hoover won't get used anyway, they will sell it. Bunch of beggars , these collabd and freebies won't last as she gets hardly any likes and doubt many people will use her codes. Look at Jake with his beloved gummies, that's all went tits up

Reactions: 15
Completely agree, they got ft the wrong people. Plus Sophie and Jake are absolute scruffy mingers so that hoover won't get used anyway, they will sell it. Bunch of beggars , these collabd and freebies won't last as she gets hardly any likes and doubt many people will use her codes. Look at Jake with his beloved gummies, that's all went tits up
She has to reply to the few comments she gets just to try and up her engagement rate 😂 Ive noticed it’s always the same few people that comment on her posts anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good luck getting anyone to use that code Flappy 👍🏻

Everything they do is planned 😡How do you get sick smell out of a car seat (free one arrives)
Cat hair (free expensive hoover arrives)Coffee tables in its box( not arrived yet)Why don’t the pair of you get your child some decent shoes and clothes 😡Always in baggy beige or brown ugly arse scruffy 💩.I honestly can’t stand either of these idiots living off ads and have no idea what life’s like in the real world.

• Heart
Everything they do is planned 😡How do you get sick smell out of a car seat (free one arrives)
Cat hair (free expensive hoover arrives)Coffee tables in its box( not arrived yet)Why don’t the pair of you get your child some decent shoes and clothes 😡Always in baggy beige or brown ugly arse scruffy 💩.I honestly can’t stand either of these idiots living off ads and have no idea what life’s like in the real world.
Thing is they do they are skint and that's why they beg for freebies .... I'd rather work hard for my money than be a free loader like them pair . Both jobless and not a pot to piss in ..

Thing with both of them is they fake it and like to think they are rich when in reality they have duck all unless its gifted!!! Look at the state of the house minging the TV is just placed On the wall . The loft ain't even been done so probably cant pay the man . Cheap clothing and fake " designer " ... kids in alo express cheap shite !!

• Heart
Read the room stupid witch people don't want to see wishlist wednesday

Is she really that much of a bleep she doesn't care that hard working people are struggling to heat the house feed the bleeping kids and pay the mortgage !!!!! People don't have spare money for 700 quid hoovers and clothing

As for rest all she does is reat both jobless freeloaders !!!

Considering the amount of ads she does, you’d think by now she’d know how to mark them properly. That’s another 2 screenshotted and sent to ASA just from yesterday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nick Nack is forever eating.
She’s missed the point totally about the hoover. I got a decent one many years ago and it’s still going strong. Don’t need the latest and most expensive. She’s quite thick isn’t she?

Considering the amount of ads she does, you’d think by now she’d know how to mark them properly. That’s another 2 screenshotted and sent to ASA just from yesterday 😂
I couldn’t tell if the egg seasoning was as ad or whether she was on the beg

She’s missed the point totally about the hoover. I got a decent one many years ago and it’s still going strong. Don’t need the latest and most expensive. She’s quite thick isn’t she?

Not many buy Samsung anyway most ky friends who actually have money have the shark hoovers

I reported that to ASA but never got a reply. She’s actually on the egg companies website promoting their product so I felt she should be marking that as ad?

The tide has got to turn on the influencer culture soon with the cost of living and the bitterness that their freebies will create when everyone else has to actually pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.