Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw one photo Freddy topless surrounded by the bridesmaids.I no it was hot but I’m sure a t shirt should have been asked to be put on .No pictures of the kids just those two muppets.Probably sees that vain pig topless constantly and thinks it ok but sorry should not be showing kids half undressed.Going to get my 🔍 out Friday sit one inch from the tv🤢He’s going to love getting naked 80% of his posts he’s undressed weirdo 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔I am not interested in their fake marriage. So I have not looked at their photos as seeing them putting on a fake smile for the camera would only make me swear more. I am trying to cut back on my swearing but it is very hard......CUNTS oops 😆..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Following vogue his co presenter 😂😂And channel 5 on the farm ffs he must follow every tv show what a beggy saddo.Get to Lincoln go stay with zelda set up phoney tik toks and poor Matt probably of to India again escape horse teeth .Poor bloke works long hours and she rang him at the airport begging him not to go🤪Bet she’s a nightmare to live with .Her soap scoops are back when the poll she did said no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔What with soaps and her bleeping air fryer no wonder her husband goes to India, he probably asks his boss 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221115-190302_Google.jpg

Look at the quality & luxury embedded into those wedding photos.
“Monsieur, with Ferrero Rocher you are really spoiling us.”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow that’s awful! I knew it was a symptom of CP so I took my son. He was born prematurely at 26 weeks and had bleeds on the brain. We were told if he survived he would most likely have CP, can’t walk or move etc. but he’s proved all the drs wrong. But if I ever notice a symptom I get it checked immediately as even though he’s a lot older now and it’s been ruled out I’d rather be safe than sorry. I’m so glad my dentist understood. He even offered a mouth guard for night time to protect my sons teeth but I declined. He was 4 at the time I said sorry but there’s no chance my 4 year old will wear one all night 😂 but I appreciated he cared enough to try help the situation
Hi fellow premmy mum x my eldest was born at 25wks

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone's spat his dummy out today. That slut drop not worked panto boy. These 5 min apprarences aren't getting you anyway are they. Get an k to learning those 5 lines for panto you bleeping gif. He will b heating the fact that he can't delete the comment on the ok article too. I would screenshot if my phone wasn't fucked. He could be in a mood that he didn't get an invite to the palooza , he would have loved the attention there. Enjoy these 5 min apprarences once a year when I'm a celeb is on. We will be seeing the bleep still dining out on I'm a celeb when he is 70

He is lucky to be here, nearly lost him at 22 wks. He is registered blind now but apart from that all is good
♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He is lucky to be here, nearly lost him at 22 wks. He is registered blind now but apart from that all is good
Oh bless him! Mine too, I thank my lucky stars every day he’s here ❤ Waters went at 24 weeks and I had my cervix stitched twice and then had to deliver at 26 weeks as he couldn’t cope anymore without the fluids. I was told he wouldn’t make it and if he did he would have all these issues. I’m so thankful he’s here and there’s nothing life concerning with his health. They’re such miracles xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh bless him! Mine too, I thank my lucky stars every day he’s here ❤ Waters went at 24 weeks and I had my cervix stitched twice and then had to deliver at 26 weeks as he couldn’t cope anymore without the fluids. I was told he wouldn’t make it and if he did he would have all these issues. I’m so thankful he’s here and there’s nothing life concerning with his health. They’re such miracles xx
Oh wow that's exactly what happened to me too! I got an infection as my waters had gone at 22 wks. They were surprised my stitch lasted as long as it did. He was better off out in the end. Then 3 yrs later I had twins

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh wow that's exactly what happened to me too! I got an infection as my waters had gone at 22 wks. They were surprised my stitch lasted as long as it did. He was better off out in the end. Then 3 yrs later I had twins
yes same with me, it was too much of a risk to keep him in even though it was so early on. Aw that’s lovely! We’re you ok with the twins?

Reactions: 11
yes same with me, it was too much of a risk to keep him in even though it was so early on. Aw that’s lovely! We’re you ok with the twins?
Ye had them at 32 wks. Had the stitch put in at 12 weeks which worked.

Reactions: 11
Breaking news, Fakeys.......

QJQ has lost his gummies deal. The link is no longer in his bio. I actually miss him flogging them, always gave me a laugh! What will he do now, given that he's constantly ill and feeling down?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Ye had them at 32 wks. Had the stitch put in at 12 weeks which worked.
So pleased to hear they stayed put longer and the stitch worked ❤

QJQ has lost his gummies deal. The link is no longer in his bio. I actually miss him flogging them, always gave me a laugh! What will he do now, given that he's constantly ill and feeling down?!
whats he going to cry into now?😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

This feels like the end of an era! :cry:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.