Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick Nack is forever eating.
She’s missed the point totally about the hoover. I got a decent one many years ago and it’s still going strong. Don’t need the latest and most expensive. She’s quite thick isn’t she?

I couldn’t tell if the egg seasoning was as ad or whether she was on the beg
Definitely an ad. She even features on the companies insta grid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
A hoover sick? Naaa duck off you absolute pleb. More like sick you got gifted a free hoover during a cost of living crisis. Pair of scruffy beggy prats. And that skeletal witch can duck off…..”you pay cheap, you pay twice” go jump in the Thames you bleep
That’s Samsung off my list😂
View attachment 1734478View attachment 1734479
Except you didn’t pay Sophie…

As for pay cheap pay twice is that not what she does with all her fake designer stuff? If they were really shopping in gucci and prada they would film themselves out shopping and with the bags etc. it’s all ordered online though.

Reactions: 25
Except you didn’t pay Sophie…

As for pay cheap pay twice is that not what she does with all her fake designer stuff? If they were really shopping in gucci and prada they would film themselves out shopping and with the bags etc. it’s all ordered online though.
Exactly she films every fashion reel but not when she gets " designer " jake even admitted his gucci bag was fake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A hoover sick? Naaa duck off you absolute pleb. More like sick you got gifted a free hoover during a cost of living crisis. Pair of scruffy beggy prats. And that skeletal witch can duck off…..”you pay cheap, you pay twice” go jump in the Thames you bleep

That’s Samsung off my list

Soppy fuckers. My shark hoover is awsome and costs far less and is so reliable. Just duck of you pair of beggy fucktards. You were gifted it, you did not pay for it, so who are you to say you pay cheap- you pay twice.

Reactions: 20
Soppy fuckers. My shark hoover is awsome and costs far less and is so reliable. Just duck of you pair of beggy fucktards. You were gifted it, you did not pay for it, so who are you to say you pay cheap- you pay twice.
Really has pissed me off that . Might make a thread for that daft bleep because she's worst than him at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 22
See she deleted the comment about getting the free hoover.Truth hurts flaps so looking forward to the day these arseholes are cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where did you get that biscuit from Leo? You gave him it and then told him to hide for content you absolute freak

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jake quickenden # the quickendens are always on the BEG for free stuff . Cant get a job so the gobshites in a huff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wish that they either have to have comments completely off or they can’t just delete as they please. How does this give brands an accurate representation of them when it’s an echo chamber of what they allow to be said and posted.

I know brands use influencers but at least be honest and say how lucky you are to be in the position rather than making out you paid for all that tit. Sophie was a single mum before Jake who had to work, how has she become such a head

Reactions: 25
She’s such a prickly cow isn’t she 😂Carry on showing off flaps both will be cancelled soon👏🏼Two and a bit weeks in Lincoln best gig he’s had past few months.Her ads are drying up he’s just a prick and what goes around always comes around

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wish that they either have to have comments completely off or they can’t just delete as they please. How does this give brands an accurate representation of them when it’s an echo chamber of what they allow to be said and posted.
i think for ads commments shouldn’t be allowed to be moderated

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You never hear an influencer say “I was gifted this but think it’s rubbish” it’s why I rarely buy anything that they flog these days as they just can’t be trusted for impartial views.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.