Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were having a chat about last night's D-Block concert. Nobody really had heard of them on the Scrunchies thread. I told people to YouTube them as they are that bleeping bad. Goodger went last night and totally showed herself up. So did Farquard. Someone was so appalled they typed out one of their songs' lyrics. WTF was Flapz doing there last night. Do you reckon she was singing along? FFS!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping hell!!! (and wearing those trousers too!!) πŸ’€πŸ’€

Screenshot_20221111-232401~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I never saw him in the clips. Might be on his stories? πŸ€”
absolutely nothing about that on Dan’s insta????? I couldn’t see him and if he was there Fakey would have been acting all cool peng bro…(but really pissed off Dan and Jac didn’t invite him or Flappy to Jac’s 30th) what a great find who saw Jac’s 30th and posted it here πŸ‘πŸ€£

LOL @CrazyBaldhead we overlapped πŸ˜‚ I saw his stories of the Sheesh takeaways aswell 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
K

Morgan bags οΏΌ I had ever Ky single one then Pauls boutique
We were having a chat about last night's D-Block concert. Nobody really had heard of them on the Scrunchies thread. I told people to YouTube them as they are that bleeping bad. Goodger went last night and totally showed herself up. So did Farquard. Someone was so appalled they typed out one of their songs' lyrics. WTF was Flapz doing there last night. Do you reckon she was singing along? FFS!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping hell!!! (and wearing those trousers too!!) πŸ’€πŸ’€

View attachment 1723644
Otis Reading would be turning in his grave..... what a pile of dog tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey prick James Arthur is on BBC this morning talking about his mental health struggles he is so honest and so raw and guess what he WON X FACTOR 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had a "recipe" up last week for pasta and a jar of sauce. Think she might have went all out and put a chopped onion in it.

Bet she does a mean pot noodle πŸ˜‚ silly cow

Looks like he had a warm reception!!!! They all look like they can't stand him. I see he's the only one filming as per.

View attachment 1722772
View attachment 1722773
Why does he video like he’s the big star there? Boils my piss that he acts like he’s the main event when in reality he’s barely a warm-up act.

• Haha
Bet he was all over Nicole boyfriend like a rash.Can picture him saying I’ve met her she was so nice blah blah.So no co host job and no follow up dance with Alison who seems to be on everything latelyπŸ™„Can get a few small jobs from I’m a celebrity but doubt will lead to anything major he’s just so unlikeable and cocky.

• Haha
πŸ”Why the duck would you want to be filled in with the latest Jungle goss . I would hate people to spoil it for me.. Anything for feedback sad fucko....

Reactions: 16
LF latest post and suprisee surprise Fakey hasn't commented. He's liked it but not put his usual sarcastic comment or love hearts underneath. Has someone got the hump is wife went out without him πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Strange he hasn't mentioned anything about the football charity event last night. What a complete wash out that looked. I wonder how much they raised - if anything at all? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.