Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused why the duck are they playing to about 10 people 😂😂😂

dear god that’s so embarrassing….. Jake is that seriously how desperate things have got mate
I’m confused too is anyone even there?!! For fucks sake if this and the fact that gig in Scunthorpe got cancelled for barely selling any tickets doesn’t get it through to his thick head that he’s irrelevant and no one is interested in him, nothing will!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
bleeping hideous. 🤢
315219357_499970378742472_2751029402747050609_n.jpg
314866266_1215378839065940_6946336260077832181_n.jpg

Battle of the Balls!! More like Battle for Spectators! I have more people around my house tonight!!!! (Fakey in clip 3). 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Have they honestly sold zero tickets for that event? There's not even any of their gf's and famiies there!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

dear god that’s so embarrassing….. Jake is that seriously how desperate things have got mate
duck me, that's pathetic....

Bet they had the warm up meeting in a phone box ...
Would you honestly be arsed ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh that turnout honestly I wouldn’t of had the face to leave the changing room. I draw more of a crowd kicking the ball back to the kids playing football at the bottom of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely embarrassing tonight! Give it up bro!! 😂
Would love to know how much was raised. A bus fare perhaps? 😂
Screenshot_20221107-003337~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

FFS 🤦‍♀️ There’s more people in my house right now and I’m home alone with the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Watched all the stories on the Battle Of The Balls and there are spectators, they’re in the stand behind McCarthy and Redknapp. Not many though! Whoever did the filming was very careful to not film the spectators. Poor turnout.

QJQ had the time of his life though. Bet he loved jumping in the showers with all those manly men.

Looks like he’s got a semi here, the little strumpet.

39815006-3369-4F68-9A1E-9D7E7559489D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Those Jeans Flaps wore last night look like something out of Tammy Girl circa 1993.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Watched all the stories on the Battle Of The Balls and there are spectators, they’re in the stand behind McCarthy and Redknapp. Not many though! Whoever did the filming was very careful to not film the spectators. Poor turnout.

QJQ had the time of his life though. Bet he loved jumping in the showers with all those manly men.

Looks like he’s got a semi here, the little strumpet.

View attachment 1723336
STUMPET 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.