Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a curry? Is she having a bleeping laugh? You wouldn't know how to cook a proper curry. You burn EVERYTHING. First of all you DO NOT use curry sauce out of a bleeping jar and that looks like microwave rice. Where's the added spices, seasoning etc. It looks as bland as her.

That is an insult to curries! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1722755
My Arab husband would probably sob in a corner if I dished this up for him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks like he’s just tit himself in that first picture.

I’ve been recruiting Fakeys! My lovely mum is on tattle and I’ve said to her to drop in on this thread and she said and I quote, ‘I don’t even know who the prick is but I’ll drop in and have a look at the thread’ 😂
Your mum sounds awesome 👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like he had a warm reception!!!! They all look like they can't stand him. I see he's the only one filming as per.

View attachment 1722772
View attachment 1722773
Love Mick McCarty for that time he took no tit off Roy Keane in the 2002 Japan World Cup 🙊

You can see him just about grinning and bearing him but he will easily loose his tit with him and will tell him to put that phone away, he was a fantastic professional footballer for both UK and Rep Of Ireland 🇮🇪 and manager, although its for charity Mick will only allowed for so much off Fakey.

Be interesting to see how Fakey will pretend to be all mates with Dan calling him bro and saying “peng” and “peace bro” but really he’s fuming and knows it makes him look like him and Flaps Akimbo clearly were not wanted at Jac’s 30th 🤣 Their must invited got lost in the post 😂 yeah right (id die of embarrassment 🙈 if that was me)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How embarrassing nobody can stand him

Like always he’s tagging z listers and fan girding over them sad twit

you do realise it’s a CHARITY event but fails to mention it !!!! Honestly he’s a bleep
Prick did give it a very small mention when he was feeling sorry for himself in bed earlier today 😏:sick:
299F472D-85BC-4F12-BC5F-B048705795DC.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My nans next door neighbour just shared that mirror post about Jake calling Matt

she said how nasty Jake is ….. mate I can’t stop laughing I used to think she was a dick but I like her now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly trying to film with who he 'thinks' will get him the most likes/followers ie nicole scherzingers bf 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just so creepy has his phone out constantly.Same this morning he thinks he’s some billy big balls it’s just so wrong.It’s like he needs look at me I’m so important 🙄How he’s got his last two 5 minutes of tv god knows he must be bleeping cheap to hire🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks dead 😂😂😂 nobody to be seen
They should of done it in the summer feed off the hype of the Lionesses. Nobody is going to be traipsing the family to watch a bunch of Z listers kick a ball about on a cold, dark Friday night in November.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.