Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His input on these appearances is pointless, the public starting to warm to Hancock? Really? That stupid smile he does really annoys me, reminds me of an ex when he was being a bleep to me and those earnings 🤣🤢
Matt Hancock is an evil, heartless bastard. Anyone with a brain or morals won't be warming to him ever. Jake is thick as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why did he travel the whole way home from london to drive the whole way back to milwall ??
Last time he did a ‘celeb’ footy match he drove to Jac Jossas house and Dan drove them all from there. If he is still playing tonight wouldn’t be surprised if he’s arranged to do this again. He’s only about 45 mins drive away from theirs and it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t like driving and especially round London. Plus if he doesn’t drive, he can film everything like he did last time he went with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was his clip of the soft play from yesterday or does he wear the same clothes 🤥

Reactions: 15
Why did he travel the whole way home from london to drive the whole way back to milwall ??
Because he’s not driving back hes pulled a sickie ….. or wants the “mean trolls” to think this by the ice or heat pack on the shoulder. Who knows with this compulsive liar 🤥

Reactions: 16
Last time he did a ‘celeb’ footy match he drove to Jac Jossas house and Dan drove them all from there. If he is still playing tonight wouldn’t be surprised if he’s arranged to do this again. He’s only about 45 mins drive away from theirs and it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t like driving and especially round London. Plus if he doesn’t drive, he can film everything like he did last time he went with them 😂
I bet he doesn’t drive because he’s coked up and alcoholed up. He’s a bleep. Should audition for ❄ white

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen flappy’s latest reel, I’m sure Gordon Ramsay will be watching his back 😂 half of it was burnt to the bottom of the pan 🤮 why would you even post that?! 😂

PS. Jake is a prick pass it on x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Zelda moaning 🙄Why come on to say I don’t feel great lol no one cares .No mention of her wonder boys appearance or I missed it as she does go on and on .I bet he didn’t ring see if she’s ok yesterday so ignoring his 5 minutes 😂😂Why is he showing a clip like he’s with Leo as obviously yesterday weird bunch of liars and fakes

Reactions: 16
He looks like he’s just tit himself in that first picture.

I’ve been recruiting Fakeys! My lovely mum is on tattle and I’ve said to her to drop in on this thread and she said and I quote, ‘I don’t even know who the prick is but I’ll drop in and have a look at the thread’ 😂
ahahha love it! We welcome you aboard queen Prosecco mumma 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He looks like he’s just tit himself in that first picture.

I’ve been recruiting Fakeys! My lovely mum is on tattle and I’ve said to her to drop in on this thread and she said and I quote, ‘I don’t even know who the prick is but I’ll drop in and have a look at the thread’ 😂
Fantastic 👏👏👏👏 welcome ❤

(and noooooo we will not ask her if she’s you’re Mum in case she’s nervous of commenting ❤ we can spot a team prickenden member a mile away, the ones who say they know them, only they get questioned/harassed 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Perfect outfit if you wanna go out looking like one of the T Birds in Grease. We'll pass on that Farquard.
315185341_5571897356231185_6457096682413186456_n.jpg

For Tattle!! Dance witch, dance!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Couples who profess the solidity of their relationship on social media have no hope!!!

So bleeping fake!!
314804972_1062515917760515_1294098133638062845_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
That's a curry? Is she having a bleeping laugh? You wouldn't know how to cook a proper curry. You burn EVERYTHING. First of all you DO NOT use curry sauce out of a bleeping jar and that looks like microwave rice. Where's the added spices, seasoning etc. It looks as bland as her.

That is an insult to curries! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221111-181331~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That's a curry? Is she having a bleeping laugh? You wouldn't know how to cook a proper curry. You burn EVERYTHING. First of all you DO NOT use curry sauce out of a bleeping jar and that looks like microwave rice. Where's the added spices, seasoning etc. It looks as bland as her.

That is an insult to curries! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1722755
She had a "recipe" up last week for pasta and a jar of sauce. Think she might have went all out and put a chopped onion in it.

• Haha
Looks like he had a warm reception!!!! They all look like they can't stand him. I see he's the only one filming as per.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.