Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the prick is loving himself lately .He did a poll on his Instagram guys that’s twice he’s mentioned in 4 hours lol what a wanker .Did not watch the full thing he hurts my head
45010CD7-90EC-4CB1-AB88-9A7DE061872C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't get it, he was on years ago and didn't even win. Its mad how many people are starting to dislike him. I don't enjoy disliking people but bloody hell he's making it hard to like him right now, as soon as I start to feel for him he goes and does something vile. There's just no focus with him. Pick a craft and work on it you'd get more respect then.

Reactions: 18
I don't get it, he was on years ago and didn't even win. Its mad how many people are starting to dislike him. I don't enjoy disliking people but bloody hell he's making it hard to like him right now, as soon as I start to feel for him he goes and does something vile. There's just no focus with him. Pick a craft and work on it you'd get more respect then.
whoever was on it years ago like him have either gone back to their original jobs, have moved on to better jobs or have retired and dont need the £250 (guessing) appearance fee.
He will blame his fake ADHD diagnosis that he “forgot” he had and was only “looking” into now on why he can’t settle in one craft and focus on one area. Prick with always pulling the MH card.

Reactions: 17
Meanwhile lad baby’s wife has launched her Christmas range with in the style 😂😂

remind me again what you and flappy have lined up Jake ??? Oh yes NOTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feeling very grateful for 5 minutes on the TV for a few weeks. Yeh Jake I think this is it, you’ve restarted your career!

What a bleeping muppet. There’s no words really.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This turnip really just needs to get a grip on reality. Your “career” is never going to happen, stop trying to make it happen.
He’s a useless, ugly unemployed chump. Him and his geezer need to duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“Having a weekend with doph and the kids”
Lol we’ll see bro we’ll see…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did he travel the whole way home from london to drive the whole way back to milwall ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meanwhile Alison Hammond is dancing with the Backstreet Boys 🤣 (looks like a pre recorded interview) but still I bet Fakey is crying lol She’s everywhere lately, Sainsburys, Masked singer, every Friday PRESENTING This Morning with Dermot O’Leary.

Fakey could only dream of this, and she only came from one reality show (Big Brother) and didn’t have to do it twice unlike that X factor reject (twice rejected on x factor, any reality show that would have him and now sitting on his cat hair infested sofa in a shithole of a house doing polls on instagram about Matt Hancock being on Im a Celebrity, basically being the jealous bully that he really is) Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.