Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooohhh this is obviously to cause drama in IAC because it had gone tit and everyone was too nice to each in the caste , it was boring so I didn’t watch it last year and havent seen any of this years (I have it set on recording though) We had a few politicians break lockdown rules also but dont think any affairs aswell as breaking rules 🤣 OMG what an idiot?? He must be getting paid a lot to go in there with that reputation?? Or he’s completely insane? Ive heard it all now, if ITV are willing to give Matt Hancock airtime its no suprise or any big deal ITV letting Fakey have 5 minutes on TM and Lorraine FFS him and Polly are embarrassing themselves they way they are going on , like its a miracle that Fakey made it on TV 🤣 well tbf it actually is a miracle… OMG im so embarrassed for Fakey and Polly making a big deal out of this, she think’s she can resurrect his dead never existent “career” 🙄 she might be able to erect that old carrot 🥕 but that’s about it.
Matt Hancock was health secretary at the time too, so not just any politician but the one who was in charge of the NHS during the pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And like always he contradicts himself prick !!!
so glad people are calling him out on this he’s forever preaching “ be kind “ and mental health but says people should be harder on Matt !! The whole country made it clear what they think about Matt he doesn’t need to be surrounded by hatred in a jungle on his own bleep !!

he’s vile so glad people calling him out on it . Jakes a nobody nothing will change that

Showing your true colours Jake nasty bulky so glad people calling him out on this

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The outfit? WTF? it looks like a poo exiting the rectal tube.
How dare he comment on Owens brothers outfit, now THATS BULLYING.
And that Polly Is as thick as bleeping mince. "Presenting"???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s liking, retweeting and leaving love heart comments on people who have tweeted about him this morning 🤢 funny thing is though the account that he’s replied to with a love heart has no followers and are only following 1 account and that isn’t even Fakeys 😂
Only two people did 😂😂

So many calling him out on his bullshit

I don’t agree with what Matt did but it’s obvious Jake is only jumping on the band wagon for attention he knows the country can’t stand him but he’s using it to get some attention and draw people to his Instagram he’s pathetic .

its Back fired though people calling him a hypocrite and bully and what happened to be kind he preaches it daily yet is bullying Matt on live TV bleep he is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2nd presenting gig in a week? I’m sure Lorraine and Alison & Dermot will be pleased to hear he was presenting on their programmes 🤯 No wonder him and his publicist get on well. They both over exaggerate 😂 Polly love he’s spent 10 minutes in total in a week on 2 TV programmes as a guest not a presenter you thick deluded idiot. As is he for sharing her story on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just came on to say the same. You'd think that a "publicist" would know the difference between a presenting gig and a guest slot.

Doubt he's getting paid for these 5 minute appearances either. He just does them to raise his profile.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how
Transparent he’s being about being on tattle.
I Joked he didn’t know what the Poppy’s were all about and then 5 mins later a poppy post.
I used to play this game as a child fakey. My next challenge is to do a tik tok of you sucking off a fully heated curling iron!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just came on to say the same. You'd think that a "publicist" would know the difference between a presenting gig and a guest slot.

Doubt he's getting paid for these 5 minute appearances either. He just does them to raise his profile.
Exactly 😊 plus I can’t believe they are paying for his travel expenses or his hotel room the night before either. These appearances are costing him money. He was obviously in a travel lodge or hostel last night the fact he didn’t show his room on his stories 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly 😊 plus I can’t believe they are paying for his travel expenses or his hotel room the night before either. These appearances are costing him money. He was obviously in a travel lodge or hostel last night the fact he didn’t show his room on his stories 😉
Probably in pollys bed 😂😂

He needs to be careful what he’s saying to be honest because a lot are turning on him again for his words ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably in pollys bed 😂😂

He needs to be careful what he’s saying to be honest because a lot are turning on him again for his words ….
Trouble is with duck face is that he opens his gob before engaging his one over worked Braincell..
He'll jump on any bandwagon that gives him likes/comments/screen time...
Thick bleep...

• Heart
Hang on a minute, remind me of Jakes thoughts on Covid, having the jabs etc - how many times did he not wear a mask 🤔 He’s very forgetful old wiggy isn’t he 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Trouble is with duck face is that he opens his gob before engaging his one over worked Braincell..
He'll jump on any bandwagon that gives him likes/comments/screen time...
Thick bleep...
His last five minute on ITV got him nothing but hate not one good comment on this morning people didn’t know who he was 😂
same again today it’s backfired . He will use I’m a celeb now until it’s over

• Heart
Oooh I wasn’t aware of Tattle/Jake then, what was he like at that time?
he repeatedly flouted the rules. He had a vax but would not admit it just incase he scared off his anti-vax followers. It got a bit of a joke. He was involving himself in all kinds a stupid conspiracy tit about covid then got crappy when even his own minions wanted to know if he had the jab.
(probably missing loads out) not sure if it’s in the fakey wiki ?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hang on a minute, remind me of Jakes thoughts on Covid, having the jabs etc - how many times did he not wear a mask 🤔 He’s very forgetful old wiggy isn’t he 😂😂
oooh me either I didn’t know Fakey existed then, this was before I discovered tattle. Please elaborate fellow Fakeys.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.