Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Cadburys Whole Nut at the top , Pink Blancmange at the bottom.....what the duck does he look like. His hair looks like he has had it shaved because of head lice !!!!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hardly 'presenting' ffs. Wow, Polly Parrot is as deluded as he is. 'Doesn't believe in bullying eh?' That's a joke in itself with all of his passive aggressive comments to everybody including your wife!!! What a load of tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
2nd presenting gig in a week? I’m sure Lorraine and Alison & Dermot will be pleased to hear he was presenting on their programmes 🤯 No wonder him and his publicist get on well. They both over exaggerate 😂 Polly love he’s spent 10 minutes in total in a week on 2 TV programmes as a guest not a presenter you thick deluded idiot. As is he for sharing her story on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Presenting? Haha more like 5 min liability

• Haha
So as his publicist surely her main aim is to get him work? She does realise everybody that saw his appearances, knows he wasn’t actually presenting? People in the industry will see their insta stories and laugh at how deluded they both are. I bet the likes of Dermot and Alison are shitting themselves that Baldys after their job 🙄 I don’t understand what he thinks he is going to achieve from sharing her story. Does he think the work offers are going to roll in now he’s been on morning TV twice in a week? I just can’t get my head round the fact he’s bragging about 2 very minor appearances, talking about a show he did 8 years ago and he doesn’t comprehend just how sad, desperate and needy he actually looks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Hardly 'presenting' ffs. Wow, Polly Parrot is as deluded as he is. 'Doesn't believe in bullying eh?' That's a joke in itself with all of his passive aggressive comments to everybody including your wife!!! What a load of tit.
View attachment 1721800
“I don’t believe in bullying “
There are much worse examples I just cba lol.
Maybe we should all post a fakey bullying pic? (Bet there’s a fair few

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you're desperate for your client to get work without actually telling me you're desperate for your client to get work.... 🥱

duck me, he rushed to London last night, dumping his kids on the MIL just to get a 5 minute slot talking about a show he did 8/9 years ago with Lorraine Kellehhhhhhh! 🙄 I wonder if he asked to see her growwwwwllllllweerrrr? 🦔 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Tell me you're desperate for your client to get work without actually telling me you're desperate for your client to get work.... 🥱

duck me, he rushed to London last night, dumping his kids on the MIL just to get a 5 minute slot talking about a show he did 8/9 years ago with Lorraine Kellehhhhhhh! 🙄 I wonder if he asked to see her growwwwwllllllweerrrr? 🦔 😂
Tenner she’s got a bigger dick then faka-licious

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2nd presenting gig in a week? I’m sure Lorraine and Alison & Dermot will be pleased to hear he was presenting on their programmes 🤯 No wonder him and his publicist get on well. They both over exaggerate 😂 Polly love he’s spent 10 minutes in total in a week on 2 TV programmes as a guest not a presenter you thick deluded idiot. As is he for sharing her story on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is she bleeping thick presenting he was not presenting anything ffs 🤣🤣🤣 she's as thick as he is and how many times does she think she can get him on TV like that silly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve had longer lunch breaks then he’s had ‘presenting twice’ this week 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning Fakeys, few things, 2 APPEARANCES on TM or 5 mins on TM last week and 1 on Lorraine (another show you’re flapps) Kelly today? was that Rachel (Stanley daughter/Borris sister on Lorraine with him) She also needs a stylist.

So the real Flappy actually went out??? (Never heard of D Block????) Flappy had to have known about this, I can’t believe she went out and Freddie seemed to be home only one day, so she goes out her mam comes round to babysit and then she comes straight home, I seriously wouldn’t bother? If im out, Its out out or nothing.

I know Matt Hancock is/was a politician? quick rundown anyone??? why he’s hated? Surly IAC have loads of people on standby already?

And who the duck wears a brown polo neck🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He wont hang around for the charity football, he probably pulled a sickie because Dan Osbourne made him look like the prick that he really is by not inviting him to Jac’s 30th , embarrassing or what 🤣 im starting to like Dan again now for this, he treated Jac like tit I don’t know if he still does but this was brilliant and knowing he was on the football thing with him only a week later 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Fakeys ego will be hurt and he cant face Dan because he will look like a sad old twit that he really is and Dan will tell him duck off if he says anything about the 30th and he had the ice pack out aswell so this will be interesting 🧐

If Polly got him the football then he will stay and they can do what do all day before the football 🤢 Polly is not bad looking, better and more natural looking than Farquaad (not hard) It seems he only gets 5 mins work only when IAC is on and tit Pantos at christmas (Panto Boy) other than that its hello fresh and Gummy ads. bleeping Tosser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning Fakeys, few things, 2 APPEARANCES on TM or 5 mins on TM last week and 1 on Lorraine (another show you’re flapps Kelly) today? was that Rachel (Stanley daughter/Borris sister on Lorraine with him) She also needs a stylist.

So the real Flappy actually went out??? (Never heard of D Block????) Flappy had to have known about this, I can’t believe she went out and Freddie seemed to be home only one day, so she goes out her mam comes round to babysit and then she comes straight home, I seriously wouldn’t bother? If im out, Its out out or nothing.

I know Matt Hancock is/was a politician? quick rundown why he’s hated? Surly IAC have loads of people on standby already? And who the duck wears a brown polo neck 🤮 He wont hang around for the charity football, he probably pulled a sickie because Dan Osbourne made him look like the prick that he really is by not inviting him to Jac’s 30th , embarrassing or what 🤣 im starting to like Dan again now for this, he treated Jac like tit I don’t know if he still does but this was brilliant and knowing he was on the football thing with him only a week later 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Fakeys ego will be hurt and he cant face Dan because he will look like a sad old twit that he is and Dan will tell him duck off he says anything and he had the ice pack out aswell so this will be interesting 🧐 If Polly got him the football then he will stay and they can do what do all day before the football 🤢 Polly is not bad looking, better and more natural looking than Farquaad (not hard) It seems he only gets 5 mins work only when IAC is on and tit Pantos at christmas (Panto Boy) other than than that its hello fresh and Gummy ads. bleeping Tosser.
matt Hancock broke all of covid lockdown rules while peoples family members were dying and we weren’t allowed to see them. He also cheated on his wife with someone in parliament. He’s a horrible man!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Also it's not a gig it's 5 minutes on lorrain sofa ffs not a 6 hour set at Glastonbury 🤣🤣🤣

I’m more convinced now that polly was silly dot on here …..
she kept saying show he could never get on ITV blah blah suddenly been on it twice also going on like ITV was amazing and what everybody should aspire to 😂😂

he’s not hosting duck all and he’s certainly not “ presenting “ it’s also not a “ gig “ she really is deluded isn’t she … what next five minutes on loose women 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
matt Hancock broke all of covid lockdown rules while peoples family members were dying and we weren’t allowed to see them. He also cheated on his wife with someone in parliament. He’s a horrible man!
ooohhh this is obviously to cause drama in IAC because it had gone tit and everyone was too nice to each in the caste , it was boring so I didn’t watch it last year and havent seen any of this years (I have it set on recording though) We had a few politicians break lockdown rules also but dont think any affairs aswell as breaking rules 🤣 OMG what an idiot?? He must be getting paid a lot to go in there with that reputation?? Or he’s completely insane? Ive heard it all now, if ITV are willing to give Matt Hancock airtime its no suprise or any big deal ITV letting Fakey have 5 minutes on TM and Lorraine FFS him and Polly are embarrassing themselves they way they are going on , like its a miracle that Fakey made it on TV 🤣 well tbf it actually is a miracle… OMG im so embarrassed for Fakey and Polly making a big deal out of this, she think’s she can resurrect his dead never existent “career” 🙄 she might be able to erect that old carrot 🥕 but that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s liking, retweeting and leaving love heart comments on people who have tweeted about him this morning 🤢 funny thing is though the account that he’s replied to with a love heart has no followers and are only following 1 account and that isn’t even Fakeys 😂
Nanny qvc more than likely.

No wonder he isn't on TM, strictly dancers are on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 5 minute dick his new name .Now following owens brother he’s such a creep can’t handle you look so old sat next to another good looking lad .How Is he 34 his skin is shocking 🙄Zelda be back bragging about her 5 minute wonder child 🤢🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.