Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she posts as much as he does! She looks terrible reminds me of a trout, how much does she love herself. what's wrong with the natural look, wasn't she quite pretty before all the work, I never followed her or watched the rubbish she was on, just seen her in the media etc
I used to see her in magazines etc and she did have a pretty face it’s totally messed up now. I’m guessing she’s another one that filters her body too?
[/QUOTE]
She shaves 10st off herself. Us Scrunchies live for 'out in the wild' shots where we see her unphotoshopped!!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s going to be talking about that appearance all day. Irrelevant bald twit.
He’ll be asking everyone at the footy match tonight if they saw him 😂😂😂 then he’ll grab Dan Osborne and ask him why he wasn’t invited to Jacs 30th party last weekend 😂 whilst looking to see if she’s there so he can tag, blow smoke up her arse and put her on his stories like he does whenever he sees her. The Rugby players will rip him a new hole if he’s his usual annoying arrogant self tonight 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’ll be asking everyone at the footy match tonight if they saw him 😂😂😂 then he’ll grab Dan Osborne and ask him why he wasn’t invited to Jacs 30th party last weekend 😂 whilst looking to see if she’s there so he can tag, blow smoke up her arse and put her on his stories like he does whenever he sees her. The Rugby players will rip him a new hole if he’s his usual annoying arrogant self tonight 👍🏻
Sad little bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They really must've been hard up for guests today to have him on. WTF is he wearing? That bleeping heart brooch is hideous and where is his poppy - on all days ffs? What a bleep.

315178730_115278421392053_2173779916822179677_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 does this joke of aan only work 5 mins every Friday. God h LP h when iac finished. There's his 5 mins a week gone. Wonder if he's on TM too, another 5 mins to add to his work hours. What an ugly bleeping man he is. R loves the false tan these days

Reactions: 16
Reading here prick No your poppy is not cool tit head it’s what a old granny would wear .Try’s and fails to be different it’s just disrespectful simple now duck off our thread and take your spy 🕵️‍♀️ dot with you bye ✌

Reactions: 19
No, its not amazing. Its bleeping shite. It looks like something an unfussy old woman would wear who was losing her marbles. Liverpool Station? Did you mean Liverpool Street Station? Did a woman drop it on the floor and you picked it up? Tosser.

• Sick
Oh my god he’s such a cheeky bleep, calling what Owen‘s brother was wearing. Such a passive aggressive bully, obviously jealousy because Owens brother is young, youthful and good looking unlike that scruffy woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Share the wealth which thread number? I can’t stand Lorraine she’s a smug bog troll
I think it's on like #97. Feel free to let them know I sent you 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh my god he’s such a cheeky bleep, calling what Owen‘s brother was wearing. Such a passive aggressive bully, obviously jealousy because Owens brother is young, youthful and good looking unlike that scruffy woman.
And alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to see her in magazines etc and she did have a pretty face it’s totally messed up now. I’m guessing she’s another one that filters her body too?
She shaves 10st off herself. Us Scrunchies live for 'out in the wild' shots where we see her unphotoshopped!!!! 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Shes a totally different person 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Toffs back again on this TM but with Stanley 🤭. I thought Zelda said Baldy was going to be appearing on there as a regular? One appearance last week is hardly regular and he is definitely no co host. Wonder if he’s going back home for the day or will he stay in London so he doesn’t have to travel back again. We all know he doesn’t like to drive 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think somebody forgot to colour in their beard this morning. The grey hairs are STRONG!
Screenshot_20221111-100653.png

• Sick
  • Haha
So he’s on Lorraine can’t stand her either.Such a smug bleep 🤮🤮
In pink sorry salmon coloured trousers!

I hate Lorraine too! How bleeping embarrassing that he stopped overnight in London again for a TV appearance. Wearing his crappy pink trousers from the NTAs.

And wtf is that heart he keeps wearing? I can’t see any Poppies on it.
Someone should ask him significance of the poppy Lol I imagine his answer Would be something like “yaah I do they were so the soldiers looked nice.

I also detest loz. Even more now she’s trying resurrect the dead ie Cunts erm “career “

• Sick
He’s dining out on his overshare crap content of I’m a celebrity.No hanging about trying to get another dance with Alison😂Definitely not a co host haha just a idiot dressed like a prat.Was waiting for him to say I worked with Owen when I played woody for five minutes😂Owen clearly popular with the ladies and if you think back can’t even remember jakey in the jungle.

• Haha
2nd presenting gig in a week? I’m sure Lorraine and Alison & Dermot will be pleased to hear he was presenting on their programmes 🤯 No wonder him and his publicist get on well. They both over exaggerate 😂 Polly love he’s spent 10 minutes in total in a week on 2 TV programmes as a guest not a presenter you thick deluded idiot. As is he for sharing her story on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Second presenting gig? Are you sure about that love? He was on for all of 5mins.
I’ve had period cramps last longer than that🙄
DEDD19E6-297F-4440-9F3D-885D4D0B4FD0.jpeg

2nd presenting gig in a week? I’m sure Lorraine and Alison & Dermot will be pleased to hear he was presenting on their programmes 🤯 No wonder him and his publicist get on well. They both over exaggerate 😂 Polly love he’s spent 10 minutes in total in a week on 2 TV programmes as a guest not a presenter you thick deluded idiot. As is he for sharing her story on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ooh snap😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.