Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Sophie needs to man up and kick the bastard to the kerb !!!

” bro “ have some bleeping respect for your wife you utter prick talking to her like she’s a mate she’s your bleeping wife

he’s got her running around like a twit cleaning his clothes making his food disrespecting her kids on a daily . He’s not a man he certainly is not husband material he’s a 35 year old acting like a 13 year old. !!!
Jake isn’t a family man. He just has no other options currently. He was settled with Danielle etc before dancing on ice and as soon as he got in with the single younger lads and a bit of limelight was off out partying all the time. He’d be the same now only he doesn’t have the chance. Strictly would be an utter disaster for their relationship (not that he will get it)

The dancing on ice thing wasn’t that many years ago he’s not grown up despite what he says you can see that in his daily life stories

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I didn’t say anything @stargirl23. All I can think is he’s seen me look at the stories before and realised I’m not following the account, so probably decided I’m a “hater” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few 'cryptic' quotes from Flapz this afternoon. Yet another skincare advert. Saying she doesn't have enough time to fit everything in her day but yet she's got time to do a ridiculous TikTok with baldy in the garden!

314752698_666994501449509_1562212465856069637_n.jpg
314930571_683516933080921_6891025045621446269_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t say anything @stargirl23. All I can think is he’s seen me look at the stories before and realised I’m not following the account, so probably decided I’m a “hater” 😂
So does that mean that he's actually sitting there, going through the viewers of his stories and then checking if each individual is following him? What a sadsack!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s so pathetic, the time he must have to scrutinise the people that view his account and don’t follow him. He’s a nasty bastard, talks to flappy like utter tit and she lets him!! Can imagine him saying to her “do you know who you’re married to” when they have an argument.

• Sad
  • Heart
At this point Sophie needs to man up and kick the bastard to the kerb !!!

” bro “ have some bleeping respect for your wife you utter prick talking to her like she’s a mate she’s your bleeping wife

he’s got her running around like a twit cleaning his clothes making his food disrespecting her kids on a daily . He’s not a man he certainly is not husband material he’s a 35 year old acting like a 13 year old. !!!
He comes across as overbearing and a bully she needs to be careful she isn’t living through his rules it’s a slippery slope

Reactions: 22
Puss Puss
I just can't get over this, it's indefensible. It's just shocking that a man would speak about his wife in such a disparaging way to anyone, let alone publicly on a podcast. Ridiculous twit, trying to be one of the lads. Nobody is impressed, just makes him look like a horrible bleep. He's a grown man with a wife and two young lads who will learn from him how to treat women/speak about women. He's passive aggressive to her, gaslights her, calls her bro or mate, spends a night in a hotel with his publicist when he could have taken a cab ride, constantly taking the piss out of her, bullying her first born child, jealous whenever she gets any work.
I don't think I've ever hated a "celebrity" like I hate him. To say he boils my piss is an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jake isn’t a family man. He just has no other options currently. He was settled with Danielle etc before dancing on ice and as soon as he got in with the single younger lads and a bit of limelight was off out partying all the time. He’d be the same now only he doesn’t have the chance. Strictly would be an utter disaster for their relationship (not that he will get it)

The dancing on ice thing wasn’t that many years ago he’s not grown up despite what he says you can see that in his daily life stories
He insists that nothing happened with Vanessa on the podcast 🤥

So does that mean that he's actually sitting there, going through the viewers of his stories and then checking if each individual is following him? What a sadsack!!! 🤣
Got to fill your time somehow when you’re unemployed.

I just can't get over this, it's indefensible. It's just shocking that a man would speak about his wife in such a disparaging way to anyone, let alone publicly on a podcast. Ridiculous twit, trying to be one of the lads. Nobody is impressed, just makes him look like a horrible bleep. He's a grown man with a wife and two young lads who will learn from him how to treat women/speak about women. He's passive aggressive to her, gaslights her, calls her bro or mate, spends a night in a hotel with his publicist when he could have taken a cab ride, constantly taking the piss out of her, bullying her first born child, jealous whenever she gets any work.
I don't think I've ever hated a "celebrity" like I hate him. To say he boils my piss is an understatement.
Don’t worry, he doesn’t believe in the word celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes its a vile thing to say but Ive no sympathy for her whatsoever, she is morphing into him, she’s becoming just like him staging that ceiling fall yesterday, I think she pretends to be stupid so we feel sorry for her when hes belittled her, the washing his shorts himself was him thinking he was being funny, flaps knew this but played the pity me card, she’s doing it a lot lately and now the cryptic quotes. Its all intentional to maybe subscribe to my new you tube channel perhaps 🤔 She’s well able to handle herself in an argument with that tosser because shes as passive aggressive as he is when she wants to be, She thinks she’s Victoria Beckham (ex posh wag) for FFS 🙄 no Lord Farquaad youre more like Becky Vardy (chavy bitchy wag) Id say she was a proper mean girl in school. They are well suited. Pair of Pricks! Freddie Da must be delighted to be rid of her. Say she’s horrible to his new partner but happy to dump freddie with her so she can play influencer and dress up. wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s worrying how someone needs to be validated so much by people they don’t know on the internet. What a wet lettuce!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are men still calling it a puss? My man's been telling me to get my rat out all these years?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He must sit there every night crying into his phone when he sees other z list zelebs doing far better than him....

Mr Cunk calls mine Preston Guild, cos it only happens every 25 yrs. ...😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s back with his so not funny chat about I’m a celebrity.Has to get in I was with that Currie woman who cares wee breath.No one liked you so she’s probably the only one who mentioned you.Seems to have a crush on Owen even putting on Twitter twice the same tweet about him looking like him and Chris’s love child.Complete weirdo 🙄🙄

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.