Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie been on a bike ride this morning and was out with friends last night so he will be a right nasty prick today!

he’s got a shirt on and a blanket today, must be finally trying to cut down on his electric bill lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔I bet that bald headed scabie infested bleep has got warmish water in that tub, he is such a liar, how would we know 😑!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It doesn't matter how many times you sit in that barrel of pube soaked Smeg infested water, Win Hof is NOT going to invite you on his programme.
The POINT of it is to get over your fear, not sit in buckets of the bleeping stuff all day to get attention...
Is this hook nosed bleep a brain donor, because he's go no bleeping clue ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Staying off lasted long🙄Sat dressed like a frog and leave Leo alone he’s not a performing seal.Bit like his weird mum it’s no big deal if you are not coming on no one cares.Is Sophie avoiding the prick other than her ghastly watch and vitamins she’s so boring lol.Can only try and stay relevant while I’m a celeb on then back to z lister skint boring and panto dame

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The water in the ice bath😝😝 how often does it get cleaned out?
I'm assuming that when not in use it is sealed very securely. It's not something I'd want in the garden with a tiny toddler running about.
You can just tell he wee’s in the water 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🐔If he can piss in the jungle, he can piss in that rotten tub....dirty bald headed fucker....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That is warm water in that tub he gets in no hesitation doesn't even flinch plus he does enough close ups of his chest that you can see he has no goosebumps and much as i hate to mention them no erect nipples either (sorry to put that in your head folks). Reckon he isnt posting as much because he is bleeping furious that Soph has gone out and left him with the potato watch closely later folks i will be expecting some passive aggressive comment/behaviour towards her how dare she go out with a friend and leave him at home? Maybe because you're an ugly bald nasty prick

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Trouble In the fakey house😂No liking of her last post and she’s been out enjoying herself 👏🏼Not being horrible but why are Leo’s clothes so ugly tit colour and baggy.Are some lovely clothes for kids he always looks so scruffy and grubby 😡See his legs are still brown from Dubai both useless parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He's looking for attention from his mid 50s followers gagging for a shag 🤣🤣
That's exactly what a lot of them look like - women of a certain age, the sort who photo themselves with those awful animal snap chat filters. The sort who need to get themselves a life & stop being embarrassing by fawning after a passive aggressive, aging, bald & quite frankly gay bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That sippy cup of Leo's is getting a lot of air time after someone mentioned the other day that he shouldn't be on a bottle anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That sippy cup of Leo's is getting a lot of air time after someone mentioned the other day that he shouldn't be on a bottle anymore
That was me!!!! About time he had a sippy cup. He's nearly two!!! 👍

So Flapz has got on her bike today (literally). How will Fakey cope? Is that finally a helmet I see?🤣
315139319_565305668840432_3183985095956583602_n.jpg
315500421_710329173429595_2850471835750662207_n.jpg

Yeah nice one you fool. Encouraging your child to run around the kitchen. Watch the moment when NikNak has a close shave with the sharp corner of the table. My God how close was that! 😮

I swear to God on that clip last night in the 'ice bath' I saw heat vapour coming off that water. I think its not icey water. We want to see the thermostat Fakey. You're a fraud! I bet that water is stagnant too and while I'm at it, put some bottoms on that kid.
315234392_1969653263228564_476011586211625230_n.jpg

312610572_422145280133158_3110952826413694458_n.jpg

I knew I saw heat vapour. There's a temperature control from 15° - another fake claim as he's probably got it on the highest temperature. If he was getting in an ice cold bath he wouldn't be eyefucking himself with his phone, let alone filming it. Here's a similar ice bath from the same company. Every time now he gets in that ice bath, we know the truth!!! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Same @CrazyBaldhead ! When he did a video in the ice bath the other night I thought "Is that steam coming off the water?!". He wouldn't put hot water in it because it would absolutely billow steam outdoors but I reckon it's lukewarm water. He never flinches whilst getting in and looks pretty happy and comfy in it like he's in a hot tub. Don't believe that's ice cold, not one bit. It's just an excuse for him to prance around in his tiny pants. duck knows what the neighbours must make of all the shite they see out their window.

ETA - like @VC10 said, Legionnaire's disease is beckoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So with all the early Black Friday deals and discounts and the actual Back Friday what is Lord F going to do with herself? no discount codes of her own, bombard us with Black Friday aff links?

Also not buying their fake fighting, again its attention seeking. She obviously wasn’t out for very long if shes up and going on a cycle??? Id be still out or dying with a hangover for 3 days minimum so this all seems a bit contrived to me, they are both in on scheming and plotting everything together, no doubt he is the instigator but she happily plays along with his theatrical bullshit.

He wants Tattle to think they are fighting and Tattle to think “Poor Sophie ” that way in his twisted narcissistic brain he’s in control and is “winning” the game he plays with Tattle because he has no other way of stopping the threads but he can “sway” the discussions.

He’s a weirdo and Tattle is a game to him but he must be in “control” and “winning”all the time and lead the Tattlers discussions, albeit he can’t “control” everything thats discussed like any podcasts or interviews or events he goes to, of course we can rip the piss out of him that way but then his come back at what we have been ripping the piss out of is to make up false narratives and we discuss that but is doesn’t bother him because he knows it’s untrue because he has instigated it. Basically he a psychopath!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.