Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never hear an influencer say “I was gifted this but think it’s rubbish” it’s why I rarely buy anything that they flog these days as they just can’t be trusted for impartial views.
We’ve seen it with these two constantly advertising Tesco but we’ve seen they shop at sainsburys. Neither wear glasses but advertise the glasses company. It’s an absolute joke. You never see them using stuff again either like the gym mirror…

At least she’s got her hoover to keep her company and clean up after her man child husband when he fucks off to another hotel he doesn’t need to be at I guess because he won’t be using it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had to comment, couldn’t help myself🤭
I blocked them both, I ain’t having baldy messaging me😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bets he going to use it today now 😂 Leo looked such a mess today even if growing his hair cut that poor child’s fringe 😡No co host gig then jakey how embarrassing bragging and gets two minutes on the horrid Lorraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There should be some type of rule that comments can’t be deleted on an AD post.

She says it’s worth every bit of money (not actually paid for it have you silly bint) but still have that little tiny table with all the wires hanging out underneath the TV. Have a bit of bleeping pride in your house when you show it all the time your scruffy mare. My TV unit is just a wooden corner unit I got for £130 over 5 years ago and looks thousand times better than what they’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well Well Im certainly raking it in with the tattle Bingo wins these days 😂 I called it with the cordless vacuum when I saw the over animated display over the ‘Beldray” sticky lint roller and her B&M haul, she got the potato a toilet brush to play with how thoughtful of her ??? and also managed to insult Beldray also, in my opinion.

They think they are getting one over on tattle when they get free stuff 🙄 It only shows us how even more skint they really are 😂
They think we can’t afford to BUY our own cordless vacuums but we can (She obviously didn’t like it when I told the scuffy witch to get the new Dyson V15 that I got last week 😂)

Thing is people on this thread work hard for their belongings which makes its more satisfying, they wouldnt know what thats like. She probably spent a week ringing around begging for a free hoover, get in you’re shed and then maybe you might be able to BUY you’re own stuff, appreciate things more and take better care of them and be house proud.

Their house is s filthy shithole, they beg for free stuff, it just shows us “Tattlers” again how really skint they are. I would be ashamed if my 30 year old daughter was begging for freebies every day, Fakey thinks its “sick” not “peng”??? it’s embarrassing Fakey that’s what it is, you said you were quite wealthy in youre crappy self sent Q&A’s the other day but you can’t even afford a hoover??? Piss off and get dressed up as a fairly so we can laugh at you Panto Boy, as for you crater kite face maybe use the free cordless, you’re crappy filthy smelly house really needs it.

Keep the gifts rolling in I say because when they stop completely which they will very soon the harder the come down to reality for these pair of useless begging nobody’s!

The only one who’s crying over youre free hoover is that old bag QVC, another beggy bleep who can’t even use an air fryer or an eyebrow pencil 😂

Have a lovely day “guys” heres my discount code…No thanks we dont need it, stick it up youre husbands gay arse you beggy braggy witch ✌oh and now you have no excuses for living in a sespit ✌ Peace and love cunts ✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I see she’s removed these comments
It's so true 👍
She's a begging witch best make the next thread title about how beggy she is

Cant believe she has nerve to say pay cheap pay twice during a national bleeping living crisis when the cheeky witch got it FREE !!!!

Reactions: 21
It's so true 👍
She's a begging witch best make the next thread title about how beggy she is

Cant believe she has nerve to say pay cheap pay twice during a national bleeping living crisis when the cheeky witch got it FREE !!!!
It’s not like he’s the only beggy “star” now, can we put both their names in the next title?

• Heart
It’s not like he’s the only beggy “star” now, can we put both their names in the next title?
I know the threads go on likes but please can we just have how beggy these cunts are they are vile !!

Pair of them are a disgrace skint and broke but qct like they are special . So glad they can't get work utter scum

• Heart
Thread suggestion, flappy says “buy it cheap, buy it twice”, but married a boy full of lice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Title #45 Jake and Sophie sitting in a tree, seeing what else they can beg for free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d rather have my shark hoover, and my husband who has a proper job and provides for his daughter. She might get a few gifted things but she has a husband who has to be the most embarrassing man on the planet and his main source of income is a 2 week panto stint as a fairy godmother.

Flaps and fakey, please don’t think we are jealous of you. We laugh at you. You probably have about a thousand middle aged women who think your life is amazing but most normal folk will follow you to laugh at you. Find some self respect because you’ve embarrassed yourself forever online.

And for the saddos who think it’s ok for him to be a beggy little twit because he needs to provide for his family! He’s not important enough to turn down a normal job. I’d actually have some respect for him if he became a supermarket worker or went back to bricklaying. The fact he thinks he’s too showbiz for normal jobs is laughable.

P.S I don’t think this loose men appearance is going to do him any favours. Most people can see straight through him and will be saying he will do anything to get on the tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.