Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time I see his wedding ring with all the lines down the outside it reminds me of a hose clip…

(I’ve only just learnt this is called a hose clip is, found this by Googling ‘metal thing that goes on pipes’ and B&Q coming up clutch in the search results)

8D12DFFE-7E24-4D91-81A9-7DDFF29E918F.jpeg

027E1849-3944-4D9F-802D-6D5A54297173.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So I just checked his twitter to see if he’s bullying I’m a celeb cast again after being called out on that insta post about doxing people and low and behold he’s deleted all his I’m a celeb tweets and replies to everyone I shared last night

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me! Nothing screams so desparate as getting your balls out on prime time telly! The amount of time he's been in those ice baths his testicle will be round his tonsils. Stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It will get him the publicity he craves and he'll probably get talked about in the media for a couple of days but wow how low has he stooped. Nobody wants to hear him sing, see him act or dance, present or compete on tv shows and THIS is what he's reduced to, baring his genitals on daytime tv under the guise of "raising awareness". And an opportunity to bring up his dad and brother. He's just pathetic, talentless and despicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gawd.

I can't look away the lazy desperation of these two

• Haha
It will get him the publicity he craves and he'll probably get talked about in the media for a couple of days but wow how low has he stooped. Nobody wants to hear him sing, see him act or dance, present or compete on tv shows and THIS is what he's reduced to, baring his genitals on daytime tv under the guise of "raising awareness". And an opportunity to bring up his dad and brother. He's just pathetic, talentless and despicable.
He's just a novelty act now.
And not a very good one

Reactions: 19
FFS, they sold the wedding 2 months after it took place - sheer sign of desperation for money! 😂 We all saw the photos basically as they were took, so who's going to be interested in looking at them again, or reading what they have to say? Also, the full article is online on the OK! site, so no need for anyone to buy the mag - hardly an "exclusive". 🙄
He did a Q&A tonight (well, it’ll be last night now) whilst he was bored in his hotel room, and answered this question; I noticed every thing he said was “I wanted to do a post wedding chat, I didn’t want photographers at the actually wedding, I, I, I……!” He answered everything with I I I!!! - How about you say “We or our wedding!”. Just show’s what an utter bleep he is that everything was/is just about him and not about them as a couple collectively.

Proper sign a a narc tosser!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I just checked his twitter to see if he’s bullying I’m a celeb cast again after being called out on that insta post about doxing people and low and behold he’s deleted all his I’m a celeb tweets and replies to everyone I shared last night
Bet polly parrot told him to take them down.First time tonight he’s not posted on Twitter.Not a good look going on about George or saying Chris is name dropping.He’s the biggest beg on Instagram followed by flappy.

Reactions: 19
I didn't mean OK reading here, more like Fakey or Polly Parrot or whoever got this in OK in the first place after the fact. And I do know all the names thanks, I've been reading here for a while and was around when the wiki was created. Just don't comment.
Alright beaut relax I was only saying because it’s the only thread you have commented on twice and liked a only a few comments since August! join in FFS 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So has he got some sort of work in London this morning the fact he stayed overnight in a hotel again? I notice Polly now has him named on her bio with a star next to his name 🤢 she’s also representing the pool guy by the looks of it as well. He’s also on Off Limits books so now wondering if OL are employing her to get Baldy & The Pool Guy publicity? Don’t get me wrong I like the pool guy but he’s not even z list so for Fakey to be put in the same category as him says a lot 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never heard of the pool guy lol.Is he going round to clean fakeys Ice bath (sauna)So is the prick off to mummy’s bit of a drive for one night.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the pool guy the bloke he cleans jank pools on tiktok? Is he now a “celeb” if he is then I hope Polly will pop me on her books as I clean my house everyday and feed my kids…. *insert eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the pool guy the bloke he cleans jank pools on tiktok? Is he now a “celeb” if he is then I hope Polly will pop me on her books as I clean my house everyday and feed my kids…. *insert eye roll*
That’s him and he’s now on a par with Fakey so that says it all 😂

• Haha
Corrrr who is Polly gonna sign next maybe the lady from the omaze adverts or a random extra in eastenenders?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would be very very surprised if he gets more work off the back of Friday. He has already done this when he did the Full Monty and even then he made the entire performance at the end about him with his awful singing and pictures of his dead dad and brother behind him and thats his problem everything is about him and people can just smell how desperate he is to have a bit of fame. Friday will definitely go along the lines of since i lost my dad and brother to cancer ive realised how important it is for us men to keep an eye on these things except neither of them died of testicular cancer which iis why its so obvious its just not genuine

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.