Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand it when he looks like it’s a real chore to do these tv appearances and him trying to look bothered that he’s away from home. Inside I bet he’s bloody loving it and wanting to jump around like an excited puppy but he’s trying to stay cool like its no big deal….can see through it a mile off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand it when he looks like it’s a real chore to do these tv appearances and him trying to look bothered that he’s away from home. Inside I bet he’s bloody loving it and wanting to jump around like an excited puppy but he’s trying to stay cool like its no big deal….can see through it a mile off.
he’s only happy when he’s away from home, he’s loving this ‘work’ away

Reactions: 17
He likes to think he’s important yet nobody has asked him on his own to talk on TV it’s just five minute appearances for stuff that’s nothing to do with him 😂

what other z listers do you know that make a huge point that they are on daytime TG for five minutes going as far as to call it “ work “ and stay in a hotel …. He’s desperate and pathetic it’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what other z listers do you know that make a huge point that they are on daytime TG for five minutes going as far as to call it “ work “ and stay in a hotel …. He’s desperate and pathetic it’s hilarious 😆
Exactly! No other z Listers would even mention a 5 minute clip as they’d probably be embarrassed that‘s all they were on for.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! No other z Listers would even mention a 5 minute clip as they’d probably be embarrassed that‘s all they were on for.
Exactly he’s pathetic . He genuinely thinks it’s work and that he’s something special 😂😂

honestly I just can’t with this head still Jobless I see

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t imagine any doctor would want to feel up his arse🤢🤢But then again he would probably enjoy it 😂😂
That Dr is gay. They will undoubtedly both enjoy it! 😏

I bet he can't wait till Friday. He gets on telly, gets to be an exhibitionist and gets a man feeling his balls/shoving a finger up his arse. Bet he gets a hard on.
I'll be waiting with my camera and remote control for pausing!!!

• Haha
Imagine being that desperate to be on loose women that you will get your ball sack out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what does he think these 5 min apprarences will bring. He's a tit actor . He can't sell any singles or albums. He's tit in panto. Basically tit at everything. See he's replying to more people on the ok post. Sad baldy little man

• Haha
  • Heart
What in the name of prison food is that? I hope he shits himself after eating that when he's in his funky beige trousers!
315494845_836615310713061_1834461794681339970_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine being that desperate to be on loose women that you will get your ball sack out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what does he think these 5 min apprarences will bring. He's a tit actor . He can't sell any singles or albums. He's tit in panto. Basically tit at everything. See he's replying to more people on the ok post. Sad baldy little man
Some of the comments are hilarious. He will be sitting in his hotel room Crying waiting for I'm a celeb to start

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what his food looks tit but we are in a national living crisis today I seen a post about a mum struggling I went to Asda did her a full shop and dropped it off …… then you see this bleep who can’t read the bleeping room does duck all for anybody else or charity and posts a photo of a meal in a hotel when half the nation are struggling to feed there kids and parents are going hungry !!!!

god he’s a bleep I can’t stand him …. I’m so glad he’s got no actual work I hope he never gets work again and ends up in panto forever then again they don’t even want him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's exactly what a lot of them look like - women of a certain age, the sort who photo themselves with those awful animal snap chat filters. The sort who need to get themselves a life & stop being embarrassing by fawning after a passive aggressive, aging, bald & quite frankly gay bleep.
I've had 48 hours off from the world because I've been to a wedding which was amazing ❤❤ I'm catching up but just have to say that I am howling at the above comment: ".....quite frankly gay bleep." You are spot on 🤣 God I love this thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
I've had 48 hours off from the world because I've been to a wedding which was amazing ❤❤ I'm catching up but just have to say that I am howling at the above comment: ".....quite frankly gay bleep." You are spot on 🤣 God I love this thread!
Best thread on tattle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if this has been said before but he’s definitely had cheek fillers done hasn’t he?? He’s got a side profile like Cher and Pete Burns!

• Haha
Dr Amir Khan: so first we move the penis to one side to get to the balls wait where is it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ all bleeping mighty! You just can’t make this tit up with him. He knows that he’s basically unemployable because no one wants a workshy nobody. His fame should have shot up after the jungle or dancing on ice. Instead he mocked people during lockdown and is doing the exact same thing that he stated he wouldn’t ever do. Rant over, as you were🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.